Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by muffy

by muffy

#727 Khimaira Fresians-Special 100 Likes! <3

Postby muffy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:53 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: allybrad247
Show Name:
the One to Change His Generation
Barn Name: Luke
(means "light" in Greek)
Height: 17hh
Color: Sooty Cremello Khimaira Fog Paint Fog Fantasy with Dapples and Grease Spots
Genetics: ee/aa/CrCr/Stysty/KfKf/Ff/+ Khim fantasy +Dapples +Grease spotting
Breeding Info:
Paint Fog will pass 10%
Dapples will pass 40%
Grease Spots(Infinity Symbols) will pass 30%
Khimaira Fantasy will pass 30 %
Will always pass Khimaira Fog
Will always pass Cr

For our collaboration we thought time was the best theme for this babe. Time has brought us all together and time has gotten the Khimaira's so far in the adoption world <3 We all love this adopt and appreciate all its given us. The competition for him will be
to answer the questions (250 word count max per question) below

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
[b]How would his fellow Khimaira describe his personality?[/b]
[b]Why does he dislike his paint fog markings?[/b]
[b]Why does he like mornings?[/b]

End Date:
6 days (Feb.1)
Pimping and Editing Allowed
Last edited by muffy on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #727 Khimaira Fresians-Special 100 Likes! <3

Postby NARANDA » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Owner: NARANDA

Show Name: A Pittance Of Time
Barn Name: Zikra (Arabic - "Remembrance, Memory, Thoughts of the Past")

Halter color: Sunrise Colors
Pearl/jewel color (halter): As is
How would his fellow Khimaira describe his personality?
From Ballora's POV

How would I describe him... he is a quiet and respecting, he always cares about giving others the space, though sometimes too much so. He is quiet and tends to not be noticed until he is gone and no one can find him. He loves spending time with others and hates to be alone, but he will go off alone when he feel someone needs their personal space and quiet. He does not mind if the time they spend together is quiet, as long as he is not alone and can be with them. Quality time and touch are his love languages, it is how he bonds with both friends and family. He has a tendency to reminisce on the past, especially on the good times he has experienced, and he will gladly share his good memories with others who are willing to listen to him. He always seems so positive, even when things goes wrong he tries to make things right. Warmth and welcoming seem to radiate from him and he is just a joy to be around in general. There is one thing he does not enjoy, and that is his paint fog markings, he has multiple reasons for it, but that shall be explained later. He is friendly and an amazing Khim in general, someone I enjoy to be around and spend time with.
(227/250)
Why does he dislike his paint fog markings?
Their stares, watching me, eyeing me, both in wonder and in desire, though an evil desire. How could some humans be so evil, only eyeing me for my rarity, not for who I actually was. They only wanted me to become famous for owning such a rarity, a creature with markings unseen before. They smothered me, surrounded me, I could not get away. All of them were eyeing me with such evil intentions in their eyes. All I could feel was fear, panic, I wanted to run and escape, but the stall held me in, the wooden walls around me kept me trap and were the only thing between myself and the greedy hands of the crowd waiting for the auction to start, waiting for their chance at paying the price for me. I cried, I could not stop, crying and shaking, searching for any way of escape, any way out. A voice echoing through the stable, a man with a rope, and soon a large arena full of people. I felt small, being just a yearling I was not used to the arena, to the crowd. It was too much for me, too many people, too much noise. "Please, please make this stop." I cried out, pulling against the rope. "Easy boy, easy." his voice vanished as I started to panic once again. So many eyes, all staring, all curious, all eyeing what they called 'paint fog' the white swirls that covered my body.
(245/250)
Why does he like mornings?
I could not stop shaking, there had been so many people and so much noise, all looking hungry and angry, especially once it was over. I stood in the back corner, shaking, frozen. I wanted to cry, but all my energy was gone and all I could feel was fear. I tried to control my breathing I stood there in there in the stall. "Hello there boy." I jumped at the voice, squealing in fear. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's okay boy, I won't hurt you." her voice was soft, welcoming. I looked to the stall door, looking into the soft blue eyes of the woman. The door opened and she walked forward. I followed her out, I felt safe with her for some reason, as if I knew my life with her would be different then with anyone else. I was still scared, I was still terrified, but I was too tired to fight anymore. I looked out into the sky as we left the stable behind. It was a new life, and a new day. The bright colors of the morning seemed like hope, made me think of hope. I could not stop staring at the bright colors, more vibrant then I had ever seen before, brighter then any colors I had ever seen. I was mesmerized by the colors and the ever lightening sky. This morning was my new beginning, a new beginning into a new life. Mornings are safe, mornings give me a new beginning each day.
(251/250)

Last edited by NARANDA on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Owner:
    Show Name:
    Barn Name:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter):

wip
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Living Through A Fantasy | Timeless }

Postby L.V.L » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: Living Through A Fantasy
Barn Name: Timeless
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep

WIP! <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayfire213 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Owner: klovesugar2
    Show Name: Time Until Tomorrow
    Barn Name: Aion
    Halter color: Keep~<3
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep~<3
    "Aion is... A rather playful stallion, if a bit odd for his psychosomatic limp and quirky sense of humor. Always prancing about covered in mud or dust to muddle his markings, and taking spitball potshots at any and everyone who passes his stall. He always needs to find something to amuse himself, and what he can't find, he creates. Always moving, always thinking, it surely seems that boredom is the bane of his existence. Occasionally he can be unintentionally hurtful with his words, several social niceties simply being lost to him and his blunt, brutally truthful way of speaking. Even though he's perfectly willing to tell you precisely how big your rear is, in great and appalling detail, Aion is quite the sweetheart, no matter the rough edges no amount of sandpaper could ever have a prayer to touch. An excellent listener and an ever-willing assistant, it's hard not to like the friendly, impish, and exasperating stallion- at least once you get used to his complete and total lack of tact. He has a tendency to grow on you- like some sort of chaos-inclined fungus you just can't get rid of, no matter how dearly you might wish to do so."
    ~ Hikaru, on the menace called Aion X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
    Aion holds no fond feelings for the swirling white marks for a rather simple reason, having been the reason he once broke his off-hind leg as a foal. Curious as any young horse his age would be at the script slowly forming across his coat, Aion made many valiant attempts to decipher the words and symbols. Only the paint marks showing through in fluffy baby fur distorted the images, making his task all the more impossible. Yet one day when boredom drove him contort himself to pursue the fantasy marks once more, a not uncommon stumble resulted in his hind leg slipping into a well-hidden rabbit hole. Young and spooked, Aion panicked, and when all was said and done, the young foal stubbornly chose to blame the fog marks for hiding his letters from him rather than admit to his own mistake. While he's grown older and accepted the truth of the matter, he spent too long associating the pretty white markings with the pain of a broken bone for those negative connotations and that long held grudge to fade quite so easily.
    Mornings are a time where the shadows still cling and obscure, slowly fading under the welcomed warmth of the blazing sun. The night may hide him in a cocoon of sweet oblivion, yet it is the break of day which gives him hope for the future. It is the steady plod of time, the promise that no matter how horrid things may seem at the moment, the world won't end tomorrow. It is an assurance that nothing bad, nothing dark, lasts forever, same as most things good and light. It is the cycle, and circle, of what was and will be. That his mistakes won't be the end of him, and that he's not the only one to make them. In its unfaltering continuity, the early morning and all that it symbolizes offers a quiet reassurance to the playful stallion, allowing him to maintain that boundless energy and positive attitude no matter how dismal a situation may seem.
Last edited by Bayfire213 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toyhouse

Elementals
Customs

she/her pronouns

Art by LaurenBlu
(Flight Rising / DeviantArt)
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Soft Flame II Lumiere

Postby ~Soul~ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Owner: ~Soul~
Show Name: A Soft Flame
Barn Name: Lumiar
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep

Lumiar is a rather flirty stallion and is the biggest push over of them all, any mare with big eyes and a cute smile could get him to do anything for them. Though he thinks he is the best thing that has ever happen, many think he is cheese and melodramatic at time when things don't go his way. He tends to romanticize a lot of things and tends to put on his flirty charms when ever he can. Mare's half the time agree just to ignore him and cant wait for him to find a mate and get over himself. Though if he was around Stallions he would still have that kinda flirty charm around tend to be relaxed and collected. Though it's safe to say no matter what gender you are, you are not safe from his cheese-y pickup lines. Some thing may never change with him and a lot of handlers are surprised with how well he gets along with stallions even though he seems to be a ladies man. Lumiar is always positive and rather goofy and half the time no one cant take him serious.
( 190 / 250 )

Deep down, Lumiar is very self conscious about the his fog markings, he feels like everyone stares at them and pays more attention to how he looks then who he is. That's partly why he act the way he dose. Lumiar would rather have people talk about how he is and how he act then his markings, no mater if they consider them beautiful or not. He thinks they define him and most mares would just want to be with him because of that. He feels that he could be more of who he wants to be and less like the Stallion he pretends to be. He almost considers them to be a curse then a bless. Though when his mother use to tell him how lucky he was and how he should count his lucky stars, but he wishes that he was normal and like everyone else. He would even be happier if his fog marking where less mystical and more plain and natural. He feels as though these marking will always label him as something and that others would expect particular things from him and hold higher standards. He really would hate to let down or disappoint anyone his he couldn't meet that standards that where set by those around him.
( 213 / 250 )

Morning are the one time that Lumiar has to himself, where he can let down his walls and be himself. While everyone is still sleeping and everything is peaceful. A time where he can reflect and remember who he really is and wants to be. The morning light that makes everything golden also tends to have a strange effect on him. With his fog marking being so light, in the morning light, the soften and almost appears invisible. A time where the one thing he hates about him self is gone from the world and he looks normal for once. Though Sunset's don't have the same effects as a soft sunrise dose with its golden rays. Mornings are quiet and though talkative, Lumiar embraces the quiet and tends to just lay around and be lazy.
( 135 / 250 )
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Withdrawing due to leaving the community
Last edited by Saturn V on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:48 pm

Owner: jingle bells.
Show Name: Painted Chronology
Barn Name: Kronos
Halter color: Keep <3
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep <3
How would his fellow Khimaira describe his personality? Kronos is very respectful and kind. He never gets in the way of others, and if he does he always quickly apologizes. Kronos is also very sweet and generous. He never wants to feel as though he is above someone else. He just wants everyone to feel equal, as though no Khimaira is above the other. Kronos is quick to fix his mistakes. In a strive to be perfect, sometimes he fixes too much and he then destroys his confidence by feeling as if he makes to many mistakes. He feels as though there is not enough time to fix everything he needs and wants to fox. From this he has kept quiet and pessimistic. But every once in a while something will cheer him up. And that thing is usually his owner making him feel ageless by riding him and competing him like his age doesn't matter at all. And that makes Kronos feel special.
Why does he dislike his paint fog markings? Because Kronos hates the feeling of being above others, and his paint fog markings are very rare, it makes him feel as if he is valued more than any other Khimaira. He doesn't want any other horse to feel bad or like they are lesser of a horse than him, just because he was born with paint fog markings, a very rare marking, something he hates.
Why does he like mornings? wip
Last edited by jingle bells. on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:31 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):

Wip, wip and more wip.
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:55 am

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: Time Stops For One Man
Barn Name: Kronos
Pearl/jewel color (halter): In keeping w/ theme?
"He isn't exactly an out going horse, but he also isn't the strong and silent type. He is quiet for sure, but you get the feeling that he knows more about the world than you do."
~ Meadow

"Kronos exudes this feeling of power, almost as if he were the modern embodiment of his name sake, Kronos the Greek God of Time."
~ Penny

"I haven't had the pleasure of spending much time with Kronos, but from what I can see if is a very smart stallion, who does not need to depend on others for his answers."
~ Riddler

wip
Kronos dislikes his markings because he prefers very simple, classic things. If a pattern is too busy, no matter how lovely the object his, he does not like it. So, when he realized how busy he himself was, he was extremely irritated.
For the absolute lack of time that comes with a newly risen sun. Kronos will stand on a hill watching the sun and it feels as if everything around his has disappeared and the only things left are him, his hill and the splendor of the sunrise. But, inevitably, the spell is broken. The sun is risen, the world is waking up and Kronos is left to wait until tomorrow for the feeling of timeless glory.
Last edited by Phina Wolf on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .