Based on Click to view
Artist jesdar16 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#882 Khimaira Friesians

Postby jesdar16 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:10 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ
Show Name: Crushed Under Heavy Skies
Barn Name: Atlas
Height: 17hh
Color: Black Splash
Genetics: EE/aa/Splspl
Breeding Info: Will always pass black (Ee)
Last edited by jesdar16 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #882 Khimaira Friesians

Postby ~Soul~ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Owner: ~Soul~
Show Name: A Handsome Stranger
Barn Name: Tuxedo
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): red
Favorite Song:
Perfect Together
This is one of my Favorite songs, and its made by one of my favorite youtubers <3 The reason why I love this song is because i think its the cutest thing on the planet and on the other hand I also love food, I am a huge foodie and why you put food into a love song its the best thing on the planet. All the food and even event pairings are thing you got to agree is perfect together and you cant go with out. I also love how it points out that not everyone or everything is perfect but when you bring two things together you can make each other perfect. Plus this music video is so cute <3
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:32 am

Slots:
1. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vak » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Halter color: #0c102d
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): #12680a
    Favorite Song: what a catch, donnie - fall out boy
    Reason: The reasoning behind my love for this song lies with the untold story behind it. There are heavy refrences to Donny Hathaway - a musician who tragically died due to his own demons - littered throughout the song, including a reference to a Ms. Flack which happens to be the surname of another musician Hathaway worked with prior to his death. These refrences are made with purpose as Pete Wentz draws up parallels between himself and Hathaway, having suffered from his own demons and nearly falling victim to them just as Donny had. Its said that the comparison goes as far as Pete deciding that Patrick Stump, a band member and his best friend, was his own Ms. Flack in the sense that he would be terribly devastated about losing him. Besides that, I find that I relate to both the role of Hathaway/Wentz and Flack/Stump from various times during my past, so the message the somber lyrics tell strikes me especially hard.
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Owner: xostef202
Show Name: Animal I have become
Barn Name: Adam (lead singer)
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Favorite Song:
Animal I have become

This song is on the darker side for most people but to me it shows the struggle I had for most of my life with excepting myself and the darker person that I was. I was always surrounded by people who had a happier light to themselves while myself I felt like I was in a darker place then the rest. I find that this song brings to light what I have felt and how I have come to terms with the different person that I am and that other people simply need to accept me for who and what I am rather then telling me to be a "happier" person. Plus to me its just a really good song.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 am

ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ wrote:
    Halter color: #0c102d
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): #12680a
    Favorite Song: what a catch, donnie - fall out boy
    Reason: The reasoning behind my love for this song lies with the untold story behind it. There are heavy refrences to Donny Hathaway - a musician who tragically died due to his own demons - littered throughout the song, including a reference to a Ms. Flack which happens to be the surname of another musician Hathaway worked with prior to his death. These refrences are made with purpose as Pete Wentz draws up parallels between himself and Hathaway, having suffered from his own demons and nearly falling victim to them just as Donny had. Its said that the comparison goes as far as Pete deciding that Patrick Stump, a band member and his best friend, was his own Ms. Flack in the sense that he would be terribly devastated about losing him. Besides that, I find that I relate to both the role of Hathaway/Wentz and Flack/Stump from various times during my past, so the message the somber lyrics tell strikes me especially hard.

Congrats! c: I really loved how into detail you went about the song!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vak » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:27 am

oh gosh, thanks, jes! <3
vak