Based on Click to view
Artist Folmes [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#818 Khimaira Friesians - Adopt

Postby Folmes » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:39 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ToothyApoc
Show Name:BEFS If I Was a Saint This Isn't What I Would Do
Barn Name: Mephistopheles (Mephisto for short)
Height: 14.2 hh
Color: Blue Roan Appaloosa with Khim Fog and Cobweb
Genetics: EE/aa/Rnrn/Lplp/Ptrn2ptrn2 + Cobweb + Khim Fog
- Will always pass on at least one E (Ee) gene.
- Cobweb has a 30% chance of passing.
- Khim Fog has a 10% chance of passing.
Last edited by Folmes on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #818 Khimaira Friesians - Adopt

Postby Phina Wolf » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: Oh Love Of My Life
Barn Name: Romantic
Halter color: surprise?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise?
Story: (Min. 250 words)

Romantic, or as his friends called him, Roman, glared at the calendar on the stable wall. Valentines day was approaching. "Ridiculous holiday." He muttered to himself, turning away. as his head swung around it was confronted by another, poking through his window. He scrambled back, shaking his head in alarm, "Oh, um, hello, how on earth?"

"Sorry for startling you Roman." Meadow said, smiling, "But this was the easiest way to talk with you. I need your help."

Roman cocked his head, "Really? Well, I'll do what I can. What do you want me to do?"

Meadow glanced around, lowering her voice to almost a whisper, "You know Riddler?"

"Yeesss..." Roman said, nodding slowly. There were some sparks between Meadow and Riddler, but he wasn't sure about how Meadow felt about it, so he decided not to mention it.

"Well, the goof is head over hooves in love with me, but can't work up the courage to ask me to be his valentine. My idea is, if you pretend to ask me, that it should kind of kick him into gear." Meadow murmured, scanning the nearby area calmly.

Roman chuckled, "Of course Meadow. And, if he doesn't get galvanized into action, shall I dramatically dump you for...ummm..someone? I have no idea who though."

Meadow grinned, "Perfect Roman. Well, you should be turned out in a few minutes, so I should scram. Just pick a random mare. Thank you! I owe you one!" She wheeled and cantered off, neatly jumping the fence that bordered the large paddock and began cropping the grass as if nothing had happened.

She had been right, and within two minutes a stable hand arrived and led Roman out to the stallion paddock. He made a big show of snatching a rose from the garden as he passed, tossing his head, so that the flash of red caught the attention of the mares. There was a soft murmur as he approached, each mare wondering if that handsome stallion was bringing that rose her her. As Roman was released, he pranced, his long feathers and mane fluttering in the breeze. There were audible sighs from the other paddock. He cantered toward the fence, his eyes searching the cluster of mares. As he approached the fence he slowed, resting the rose on the fence. "Meadow!" he called, "My darling, where are you?"

Riddler, who had been watching the affair with mild interest, now pinned his ears back. He made no move, but was obviously irritated with Roman. Meadow rather dramatically stopped grazing, tossing her mane out of her eyes, "Oh, Roman!" she called, her voice obviously surprised, but intentionally not nearly as lovestruck as Roman's. "I'm coming." She trotted over to the fence, her head cocked as if confused as to his intent, "What do you need Roman?"

Roman took the rose in his teeth again, and bowed low, tucking his right foreleg out of the way. When he rose, he offered her the rose, which she took then he said, "Silver Meadows Hide, my darling my love, would you do my the immense honor of becoming my Valentine?"

Meadow looked taken aback, "Oh, Roman, I so honored." she said setting down the rose, "But..I was actually waiting to see if a good friend would ask me."

Roman bowed again, "Of course. Pleas my dear, keep me informed. I shall eagerly await your answer." he turned and trotted off, quickly selecting a patch of soft grass, where he began grazing, subtly watching Riddler. After a few moments of indecision, Riddler walked over to the fence where Meadow still stood, cropping the new grass. They had a long, quiet conversation, after which Meadow was practically glowing, and Riddler looked as if he was walking on air.

Roman slowly work his way over to where Meadow was still grazing. "Mission successful?" he whispered.

She shot him a look of pure gratitude. "Mission accomplished."
Last edited by Phina Wolf on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Cupid's Arrow
Barn Name: Valentino
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story:
Her personality is included in the link above.
"You make me feel butterflies over and over again."

Valentino paced the edge of the pasture.
    It has to be perfect.
    Valentine's Day was right around the corner and he wants to ask the stable's most introverted mare to be his Valentine. He is extroverted, carefree, easy-going and a social butterfly. How was it going to work out?
    Maybe a surprise in the pasture? No no. It might draw the attention of the others. The least she wants is the attention of the entire herd focused on her.
    He looked at the corner of the pasture, where the trees were. There she was. The innocent and quiet mare who wouldn't dare harm an ant. He sighed in desperation.
    I don't even know how she feels about me!
    He looked up at her once more and saw it. Siren was happily prancing around the flower petals that were falling from the trees. She adores flowers. Valentino knew what to do.
    Cheesy but it's worth a shot.
    He looked towards the hill that looked over the stables.
    Perfect.
    There's a large tree that shrouds over a small pond over the hill and he knows Siren loves to go there whenever she could. On the morning of Valentine's Day, he got up before the Sun even rose. Valentino easily unlocked his stable door and quietly headed out. It was a trick he has mastered since he was young and have been using it occasionally. He jumped over the fence and headed towards the place, all while trying to gather flower petals by sweeping them with his tail. Thankfully, he collected a considerable amount and quickly got to work. He set some aside and shaped them into a heart. The remaining would be used to place it in Siren's mane. He'd make a flower crown for her if he could but no hands.
    That should do it. Now if the heavens are good enough to not summon a gale, that would be great.
    The sun had slowly started to rise as he headed back to the stables. The stablehands were the least of his worry. It's not as if it's the first time anyway and he always returns by noon. Siren was already up and drinking out of her pail of water.
    "V-Val..." She stuttered, shocked to see him outside.
    "I want to show you something." He whispered, carefully unlocking her stable door.
    With that, they both quietly walked out of the barn and headed to the rendezvous point. It was a silent and peaceful walk for Siren but it was nerve-wrecking for Valentino. Millions of thoughts flashed through his mind of the possible outcomes but he brushed them aside when they got there. Siren saw the petals and let out a short gasp.
    "S-Siren...I kinda liked you for a while and I want to ask for you to be my Valentine. Well, that is if you're okay with it, I mean, yeah, you know, it's a choice, you can-" The stallion was cut short with a simple answer from Siren.
    "Yes, I'd love to, Val." She answered.
    He let out a sigh and relief and nuzzles her before taking a few petals and flowers and placing it neatly in her hair. After he was done, Siren looked at herself in the reflection of the pond and smiled, nuzzling Valentino as they looked forward to the day ahead.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanne » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Owner: shanne
              Show Name: River Flows In You
              Barn Name: Jūra "The Water Horse" [Lithuanian for 'sea']
              Halter color: surprise me please?
              Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me please?

The moment he laid his eyes on her, he could not tear his gaze away. Her beautiful reddish coat shone under the moonlight, her mane billowing gently in the breeze, accentuated with a matching red bow. And then suddenly, he found himself staring right into her maroon eyes. He blushed deeply, having been caught red-handed staring at her, but he received a coy smile before she trotted away into the crowd.

It was the night before Valentine’s Day. The streets were lined with pink fairy lights and roses, and everyone was trying to find gifts for their significant other. His parents had prepared a huge Valentine’s Day party, inviting their friends and their children, along with their friends and significant others. He, however, had not found a date for the party. If he showed up at the party alone, he would become the laughing stock of the year.

Galloping in the direction she went, he tried to keep his head as high as he could, stretching as far as his neck would allow, standing tip-toe with every step he took, rearing on his hind legs every now and then (where there was enough space to do so without kicking someone else), trying to catch a glimpse of the shiny red coat. However, his small stature hindered his peripheral view. Sighing in defeat, he went over to the pier, away from the crowd. Looking up into the night sky, he only just realised how brightly the moon was shining.

“Was the moon ever this big?” He murmured under his breath.

“It has been, actually. Have you not looked at the moon before?”

A voice broke the blur of background noise, giving him a shock. Turning around to face its source, his eyes landed on a pair of red ones. It was her.

“Um, i-it’s not that, it’s just... I guess when y-you’re feeling down, or when you are at a loss, t-the surroundings just become more prominent, in s-some sense,” he stammered, looking away. He had not expected to find her, or rather, her to find him.

“Hmm, well, perhaps you are…losing the light in your life?” She let out a small laugh.

Widening his eyes in disbelief, he turned towards her, watching as she lost the battle with the laughter trapped inside her lungs. This is the first time he had ever seen someone let out a genuine laugh in his presence. When she regained her composure and settled down, he gathered all the courage left in him and said, “Um, i-it might sound w-weird, b-but is it a-alright if we became f-f-friends?”

She fixed her eyes on his, expressionless, and remained silent. Squirming under her intense gaze, he felt the urge to continue. “I-I think you would really make a g-good friend, a-a-and if you don’t mind, w-would you also l-like to attend a v-v-Valentine’s Day party, w-with m-me?”

“Make me a poem.” Another shy smile was playing on her lips, a faint blush colouring her cheeks, hidden under her coat.

“Roses are red, violets are blue.
You’re the red, and I the blue.
When the sun comes to dance with the moon,
It’s hard to believe, like flying to Neptune.

People will laugh, and they will say,
‘Turn off the cameras! Stop this horseplay!’
And they’ll take you away from me,
And tell you to flee, to run and be free!

But all I want is a friend to stay
Who knows me well, like night and day.
But when the iron’s hot, it’s time to strike,
So let me say, you’re the one I like!

Alas, roses are red, and violets are blue.
I hope I’ve not been too much, to you.
And I hope I have not taken too much of your time
To ask if you’d be my sweet Valentine?”

off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e • s w i m • i n • d i f f e r e n t • o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t • l a n d • o n • t h e • s a m e • s h o r e
shanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Mark!
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Owner: SergeantWinter
Show Name:
Barn Name:

wip
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:08 am

Omg resss
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToothyApoc » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 am

Owner:
ToothyApoc
Show Name:
BEFS If I Was a Saint This Isn't What I Would Do
Barn Name:
Mephistopheles (Mephisto for short)
Halter color:
Black
Pink Halite
Image Image Image
"Tonight"

"Hello~," he approached her with a step in his stance, head raised high. When the palomino turned and looked at him, she flicked her ears backwards.

"You aren't continuing your silly little antics again are you?" She asked when he slid beside her.

"Yeeeesss...?" Mephisto lowered his head a bit but quickly raised it once more. "So, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me for a bite to eat!"

"No. This is the fifth time you've asked me this week." The mare deadpanned as she swished her tail in our protagonist's face, making him startle back a tad, and walked away. Mephisto sighed in defeat, his head lowering back to the ground. A black stallion walked over to him, ears pricked. He lowered his head to find Mephisto's eyes.

"Rejection again?" He asked knowingly.

"Yes..."

The stallion looked around, "Who have you not asked out yet?..." Mephisto merely scoffed at the question. With a sigh, the stallion suddenly spotted a Fleabitten horse walking out of a trailer. "Woah, who's she?"

Mephisto raised his gaze and caught eye of her, lifting his head a tad. "Must be someone new."

"Obviously Sherlock." His friend teased and trotted away towards the fence to get a better look at her. Mephisto sighed and cantered after him, honestly quite interested himself. "Hello," the black stallion greeted, "what's your name?"

"Ruby," she answered kindly. It's a common name, but Mephisto can get over it.

"I'm Jorgan and this is my buddy, Mephisto." He answered back, politely waving his head to his friend. "As a welcome, Mephisto was wondering—" Mephisto, caught off guard, jolted to look at Jorgan— "if you wanted to have a graze in the bigger pastures. Y'know, get to know everyone."

She stared at him for a moment before, "Do you know why I'm here?"

"No?" Both stallions said in unison.

"I'm pregnant." She deadpanned, turning to follow the human guiding her. Jorgan suddenly jerked his head down in embarrassment as Mephisto let out a loud laugh.

As Mephisto calmed down, he sighed heavily, "Thanks anyways."

"That was totally random!..." Jorgan hoarsely pushed out. Mephisto smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I'll just have to deal with it. It's fine, bud." He turned around and began walking again. Jorgan looked up to watch him, frowning. The black stallion trotted after Mephisto, letting out a small snort and quiet "hey". Mephisto turned to look questioningly at Jorgan.

The horse stopped a few feet in front of Mephisto, "Um, can I go with you?"

"Uh, yea?" Mephisto said, confused. "Of course, you're my best friend."

"No," Jorgan huffed, embarrassed, "as your valentine. Mephisto's eyes widened, confused. Jorgan frowned, "I've liked you ever since we were foals, Mephistopheles." He confessed, "Ever since the water incident."

Mephisto stared for a short moment, unsure of what to say. Eventually, he smiled and nodded. "Sure. Tonight then?"

Jorgan seemed a bit shocked, but soon smiled brightly. "Tonight."
Love comes in many shapes and sizes.
Last edited by ToothyApoc on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
They say I'm sane. ;)
Image Image Image
ToothyApoc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 am

Slots:

E gen passes on with 100% and it needs to have Lplp in the genetic to show the appaloosa ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:04 am

Owner: Scarletfang