Based on Click to view
Artist Marsh [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#771 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Marsh » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Keen
Show Name: Alone in Peace
Barn Name: Ranger
Height: 17.1hh
Color: Lemonsilla (Sooty Palomino) Tobiano
Genetics: ee/aa/Crcr/Stysty/Toto
Last edited by Marsh on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #771 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Phina Wolf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: Deadly Attraction
Barn Name: Player
Halter color: surprise?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise?
Reason he doesn't like being around others: Player lives up to his name. and this is the reason he attempts to avoid other horses. He falls hopelessly in love with every mare he meets, causing problems with these mares, and their mates or possible mates. He has been chased away from all of the groups on every farm he has been on, and so now has taken to isolating himself from all other horses. He still holds out hope that he will find a mare who will see past his deadly attractions to the horse underneath.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shanne » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Owner: shanne
    Show Name: Wafting Through Dreams
    Barn Name: Luftmensch "Luffy"
    'Luftmensch' is Yiddish when referring to a someone who is a bit of a dreamer, literally means 'air person'

Halter color: perhaps a dark marbled grey?
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): maybe something more cloudy? if not keep!

Luffy was a lil' bit of a late bloomer. He was very shy, too afraid to approach the others, also because he was ashamed of who he was. After much coaxing from his dear mother, he finally summoned every ounce of courage in him to approach his peers. As he got nearer, he saw that they were all looking down, fixated on something, faces grim. Especially one in particular, who was on the brink of crying. Desperate to make friends, Luffy wanted to cheer them up.

"H-Hey, guys, why the long face?"

Cold stares turned towards him. Luffy shrugged, gave a sheepish smile, and tried to explain, "W-Well, y'know, we have long faces, and you guys look sad, so..."

"Dude, our friend Perry got hit," one of them retorted. "Go away, you don't deserve to hang with us."

Looking to the ground, Luffy saw a tiny, furry brown object lying motionless. It was a bird. Next to its head was a small stone. "I'm so, so sorry, I-I didn't know," Luffy started, but was cut off with angry snorts and biting. So he ran off, bruised and shaking.

As he grew up, Luffy lost his trust in others. He could not understand why he was so different from the others, but the feeling was mutual; the others did not understand him either, or at least, did not bother to. Luffy became even quieter than he ever was, and kept to himself, but he enjoyed being alone. He loved to wander, getting lost in unfamiliar territory, and not having anyone to remember the presence of a stranger. He learned many things during his adventures. He could sense his surroundings better than ever. He now knows nature better than ever. He has come to understand himself, as well, better than ever.

off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e • s w i m • i n • d i f f e r e n t • o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t • l a n d • o n • t h e • s a m e • s h o r e
shanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Owner: Merlin's Heir
Show Name: Citrus Limon (the scientific name for the lemon tree)
Barn Name: Eureka (the most common type of lemon)
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Reason he doesn't like being around others: Eureka is as sour as his namesake. It isn't due to any traumatic incident or bad parenting or bullying. He's just a born antisocial grump, and simply cannot tolerate social interaction with other horses. When forced into it, he puts on the most dreadful attitude possible in a desperate attempt to ward off the offending trespassers on his precious lonership.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Owner: HowlingHooves
Show Name: Death of a Flame
Barn Name: Zephnyr
Halter color: Burgundy
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pearl
Reason he doesn't like being around others:
Zephnyr was a rebellious foal, always pushing the limits set first by his dam and then by his handlers; as a yearling he showed how deep his tendencies of escaping even the more secure place could be and, once, nearly ended up being struck down by a rather fierce stallion. He seemed to calm somewhat as a two year old, and when he began training at three it seemed he changed entirely. But he changed homes more than once, one of which was far from an ideal and loving home; his rider and trainer were both strict, the youth dressage competitor resorting to harsh training aids and pulling painfully on his mouth in order to get him to obey. Eventually Zephnyr was decidedly left in a stall on his own, pulled out only to work and interacted with positively only when being fed; even his grooming sessions were more negative experiences for him.
His sly side reemerged with his skill for escape, and it led to his rider being more angry and frustrated with him whenever she had to chase him down out in a pasture. And, as time passed, the stallion became bitter and angry with the negativity pressing in on him.
But when the girl took a bad fall, off of him even, he was sold to a neighbor, who then sold him to someone else, whom dropped him off at an auction house where he was poked and prodded, leaving him confused, frightened and angry still. Having no clue as to what he was doing amidst the noise and fear, Zephnyr broke a panel and was ultimately hitched securely.
A passing auctioneer spotted him, thought he may just prove worthwhile and purchased him. His temperament was sour the moment he stepped off the trailer, ears glued to his head and hooves ready to kick. But Zephnyr was given his space, allowed freedom to roam in a pasture with company, though he moved off on his own away from them. As time passed and he was worked with, it was decided that Zephnyr just needed to be made a sort of pasture ornament, maybe given the chance to do some light work or riding if a handler could reestablish his ground manners, but ultimately become a retiree.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:02 am

Owner: ~Soul~
    Show Name: Celtic Lyric
    Barn Name: Aonghus
    Halter color: Forest Green
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Dimond
    Wip
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:03 am

Owner: SergeantWinter
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):

wip
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:48 am

Owner: Keen
Ranger enjoys being alone because he likes to go his own way and do his own thing. He doesn't really dislike other horses, he simply prefers to be alone. He likes to go walking through the mountains on the deer trails. He thinks about all sorts of subjects while hiking, from thoughts about the smallest of creatures such as ants and beetles, to thoughts about why the sun rises and sets. He has a great mind for solving problems and loves to know how and why things happen the way they do. Other horses tend to tease him for the way he is, and he does not like to have to deal with it, so he just stays away.

But... there is one horse he enjoys being around....
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:37 am

Keen wrote:Owner: Keen
Ranger enjoys being alone because he likes to go his own way and do his own thing. He doesn't really dislike other horses, he simply prefers to be alone. He likes to go walking through the mountains on the deer trails. He thinks about all sorts of subjects while hiking, from thoughts about the smallest of creatures such as ants and beetles, to thoughts about why the sun rises and sets. He has a great mind for solving problems and loves to know how and why things happen the way they do. Other horses tend to tease him for the way he is, and he does not like to have to deal with it, so he just stays away.

But... there is one horse he enjoys being around....

The winner is Keen! Congrats, I really loved this reason for him not liking company very much and I thought it made him seem like an adorable character - you also managd to include a lot of personality (or hints towards a developed one) in a small space c:
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me