Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

🌟 Hellhare #0002 🌟

Postby yenneii » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:39 am

Main Thread!

Belongs to rainchichi!
Last edited by yenneii on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PROTEUS - WRATH AND PRIDE

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:41 am

PROTEUS

Proteus could only describe this feeling as... Terror. The stories and tales from other Hellhares would be somewhere close to 'chaotic' and well.. Hell. While some humans have accepted the fact that they've come to earth, some still reacted violently. Trying to hurt and scare away all of his kind. It was horrifying the lengths these being would go through to make him leave. Sometimes the fear in their eyes, or the venom in the words they spoke, would chill him down to his very bones. He never ment harm, although it seems, harm has a way of finding him. Human's delicate flesh suit is easy to cut through when you have big claws. The scream pierced he air. And he froze, the woman fell to her knees, holding her arm. What did he do wrong? He only wanted her to move to the side, shes over reacting. People ran to her side, helping her up, and trying to get away from Proteus. His eyes burned with a bored glare... "Humans, how... pathetic." He said aloud, quietly. He let out a scoff, these fleshy meatbags aren't going to make it forever. Might as well enjoy the ride. He left the area after a bit, eventually walking to a park. For a first day, it was.. interesting. Honestly he sorta grew to just ignore humans as a whole, no glares or words whispered about him effected him, and he enjoyed the area he was in. The humans called it Canada. He called it 'Home' so. To each their own. He always lived away from people, they make so much,, noise, and commotion.

Snow
Cold weather
Rain
Tea
Tranquillity
Moon and Stars
Astrology?? sorta

Humans
Hot weather
Sun
Children
Too much wind
Birds early in the morning

All art/coding done by me! Also its small, but the bottom quotes: 'Humans how... Pathetic..."
Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌟 Hellhare #0002 🌟

Postby ilya » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:48 am

oh yea res
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138

pfp by kai <3

ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 am

res with name: vale gender: male

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:07 am

res this is amazing !!!!
Username: LunarWolf11
Name:
Last edited by LunarWolf11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:37 am

Username:
Akemi-chan
Name:

aahh res so hard!!
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:44 pm

res!
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:48 pm

Res with the name Devon (male)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:55 pm

maRK MINE NOW AARGH
        Username:
        Name:
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Username:9TailedFox
Name:Luna
Story:Luna's Story:

Luna was dashing through the woods at full speed, then, suddenly she crashed head first into a tree. "Ouch, ouch, ouch", she said as she stood back up rubbing her head, she looked around. She was trying to beat the sun before it set so she could find her way back home but she hadn't made it and now she was lost, she flopped back down and sighed, "I didn't make it" she said grumply. She yawned, turned in a circle and laid down, "oh well" she said as her eyes closed and she drifted to sleep. The next morning she awoke and started looking for her way back, winding through the trees and bounding over rocks, till she came to a ravine. "I crossed this before, but there was bridge". She looked down, the bridge hung off the side of the ledge, "great!" She said sarcastically. Luna took a few steps back, then ran with all her might gathering all her strength into her legs and leapt across the ravine. She landed then fell onto her face. "Blah!" Luna said as she spit out a mouth full of dirt. She got up and wipped off her knees then started running again. She jumped over rivers and rocks, she dodged trees and avoided thorns, still she was lost. Luna wobbled as she walked, she was hungry, thirsty and felt dirty. "Ugh this stinks!" She shouted to herself, but as soon as she said it she spotted something in the distance and cautiously approached it. "Water!" She shouted happily she attempted to run but it ended in more of a jog. When she got to the water she noticed it had a strage blue glow to it, "I not sure about this, but..." she jumped in, "I'm to thirsty and dirty to care!" As she hit the water she found she couldn't surface she just kept sinking. Luna awoke in a completely diffrent surrounding, a small bird landed and pecked at the ground. "Where am I?" She asked the small bird, it looked at her. "Your a Hellhare" it said. "Yeah, sooo?" Asked Luna. "You must be new here, this is Earth, a different world or say dimension." The bird said with a smile. "Earth?!" Screamed Luna.

Sorry for all the edits, most are spelling errors.
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes