Based on Click to view
Artist Phantom.of.the.Night [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#703 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Phantom.of.the.Night » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:45 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Deathlord
Barn Name: Arthas
Height: 16.2 hh
Color: Black Khimaira Overo
Genetics: EE/aa/Koko
Last edited by Phantom.of.the.Night on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom.of.the.Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #703 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Djangolovertje » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:04 am

Owner: Djangolovertje
Show Name: DHE Lua Nova
Barn Name: Lua
Halter color: Bordeaux
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Dream: Once upon a time, there was a black stallion. A quite young Khimaira Friesian who always wanted to beat the others. Getting the highest scores in dressage, jumping over the most high fences and running as fast as the wind. With all that success came a lot of arrogance. At a dark and rainy night, he got a dream. A dream from Arkle, one of the best steeplechasers since ever. It told Lua to be less arrogant or it would lose it's success forever. Lua promised to be a more gentle horse and since that dark and rainy night, he was even better than he could even imagine, and so, all his dreams came true.
"Your parents have made their choice, now you make yours."
~Mitchell Hope

Djangolovertje

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image

breeding info:
- will always pass on E gen (Ee)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:59 am

Owner: Lady_Novianti
Show Name: Once On A Silent Night
Barn Name: Cougar
Halter color: Light Creme
Pearl/jewel color (halter): A deep blue
Dream:
~It was late at night, only the slight thumping of hooves and the shrill squeal of crickets could be heard. Cougar, who in this dream is but a foal, was sleeping soundly with his mother. She kept him warm, making sure not to crush him in her loving grip. A loud bang suddenly cracked the serene crickets, and in an instant both mother and foal where up, shaking straw off their silky silent coats, and kicking out the door of the stable so the foal could escape. But it was late, and the figure, tall and skinny, had a gun aimed at his mother. In slow.motion, everything happened. And right before the bullet was buried in her shoulder, Cougar woke up.~
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 am

Owner: .Watch.Shield.Kill.
Show Name: To the Chaos Inside
Barn Name: Vincent Valentine
Halter color: Dark crimson
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
Dream: The hands that clasped the heavy metal to his body were gentle, pausing every so often to pat his nose. His heart pulsed because something big was coming. He didn't know what it was, but he heard some keywords amongst the nonsensical babbling around him:
"War."
"Knights."
"Steeds."
Before long, the gentle hands were maneuvering a bit into his mouth. He was meant for this, this honor to carry a valiant rider into battle against some unknown enemy. He was a warhorse. He was going to help them toward victory. He was fast. He was fearless. He was--
--awake.
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToothyApoc » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:51 am

Owner: ToothyApoc
Show Name: BEFS Someone To Watch Over Me
Barn Name: Nico
Halter color: Red iridescent
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Ruby and garnet
Dream: (let's go against the current~...)

"Dare he might, dare he shall. For he was crowned the king of the sea. With his black wings he perched, telling that no one would dare be touched now. Silver talons scrapped across the ground for one man would have perished that night. But no, one came and left unscathed. His worst enemy, but no one was harmed. Would he come back? He may. But until then, don't be in dismay. The dragons are watching, protecting the land. No sorcery is going to hurt this sand. They'll make sure of that..."
He woke, confused. Who had been speaking?...

(Can I get this in on the last day?? :| )
Last edited by ToothyApoc on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
They say I'm sane. ;)
Image Image Image
ToothyApoc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:14 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Halter color: Silver
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Vivid pale blue
Dream: He floated in place, nothing but darkness as far his eyes could see. Time passed him by before the darkness vanished and he found himself stood in front of a magnificent citadel. Dark spires reaching toward the heavens and the eerie feeling of being watched by something he could not see. Long metal clad legs squeezed his sides, urging him forward. Pushing himself, the stallion charged forward leaping off of the top of a long staircase. It took a few moments for him to realize that he was not falling but flying on wings much like bats. He was invincible.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantom.of.the.Night » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:29 am

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Halter color: Silver
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Vivid pale blue
Dream: He floated in place, nothing but darkness as far his eyes could see. Time passed him by before the darkness vanished and he found himself stood in front of a magnificent citadel. Dark spires reaching toward the heavens and the eerie feeling of being watched by something he could not see. Long metal clad legs squeezed his sides, urging him forward. Pushing himself, the stallion charged forward leaping off of the top of a long staircase. It took a few moments for him to realize that he was not falling but flying on wings much like bats. He was invincible.

I love that game lol. Congrats!
Phantom.of.the.Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 am

Thank you! I play it far too much, haha XD
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me