Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

Khimaira Friesians #685

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:08 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Djangolovertje
Show Name: DHE Cobalt Ambassade
Barn Name: Milkshake
Height: 17hh
Color: Seal Bay Tovero
Genetics: EE AtAt Toto Oo
Will always pass E
Will always pass At
Last edited by Guest on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Khimaira Friesians #685

Postby muffy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Arizona Bliss
Barn Name: Kirralo
Halter color: Eye Color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Dark Brown
Is he deaf or sensitive to sounds? We found Kirralo in the back of our Arizona paddock hiding between the blackberry bushes, he is not deaf because he heard Beans (my boston terrier) bark just fine. We believe he is sensitive to a lot of high frequency noises but other than that he can hear just fine. Our guess was that he was caught in a forest fire or a barn burned down with him in it because most of his hair was singed off and was pretty bare.
who is his Friend?: He became quite found of little Bean because she is curious and playful. She loves loads of attention and cuddles. Kirralo found Bean as somewhat of a comfort and now they go everywhere together. Bean, being very small loves having Kirralo close the odd friendship bounded them for life and I believe Kirralo coped a lot better with Bean being around.
Story/art:
Wip
Real Life Bean:Bean the boston terrier[size=50]picture taken by me please don't use anywhere else <333[size=50]
Fun Fact:
Bean is actually my real life pet and that is really her in the picture above! She is sweet, energetic, and loves everyone and anyone. She has actually never met a horse but I am sure she would look up and wiggle her little baby nub at them c:
Last edited by muffy on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Owner: Merlin's Heir
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color: Silvery white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Is he deaf or sensitive to sounds?
Who is his friend?:
Story/art:

WIP
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:26 pm

Slots:
1. Image
BL 2.17:1/4
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:31 am

Last edited by Keen on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:51 am

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: You Can't Stop Me
Barn Name: Mineo
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Is he deaf or sensitive to sounds?
who is his Friend?: Tiddly Winks || Wink, on the right.
Story/art:

Mineo walked nervously alongs the edge of his pasture, his pale ears flicking back and forth. Not that it would make a difference he thought bitterly. And little hearing the he had had as a foal had slowly faded away, leaving him unable to detect the approach of other creatures. Mineo's tail swished against the fence, the small sound falling literally on deaf ears.

There was more than one set of ears listening, and a set of small, pointed black ears twitched, pinpointing the source of the sound. Silent feet slipped slipped along the branches weaving themselves toward the soft clop clop of hooves on grass. Two keen yellow eyes quickly spotted the source of the noise, a brown and white stallion who seemed very on edge. "Now what is the matter with him?" The figure muttered, then slipped down the tree trunk like a shadow, and loping toward the hesitant stallion. As he leaped up onto the fence, the tags on his color jingled and he froze for a moment, waiting to see the stallion's reaction. But there was none. He seemed to not have heard the jingle, which surprised the cat. He trotted lightly along the fence, staying out of view as he observed this interesting horse. Suddenly, another noise sounded and he froze. That rattle. Every hair on his body stood on end and he hissed, his back arching. A rattle snake. He scanned the nearby ground and spotted the snake, settled in the stallions path, but obscured from him by a large clump of grass. The form had no time to decide. He bolted forward, batting claws sheathed at the stallion's legs, attempting to pull his attention downward.

Mineo felt a strange sensation on his legs, as if someone was tapping them with a roll of cloth. Startled, he reared upwards, scanning the ground below him and his heart skipped a beat. There, curled not three feet from him, what a rattle snake. He wheeled, cantering away, almost tripping in an attempt to not injure a streak of black darting from between his legs. "Thank You!" he called after the indistinct form as they both fled in opposite directions from the scene.
Last edited by Phina Wolf on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Djangolovertje » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:55 am

Owner: Djangolovertje
Halter color: Light grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Olive green
Is he deaf or sensitive to sounds? He is sensitive to sounds
who is his Friend?: The three years old Suomenlapinkoira (Finnish Lapphund) Shiva-Jersey
Story/art:
Even when the rain is coming, Milkshake and Shiva are playing in the pasture, which always ends in dirty paws and a lot of fun! The game is easy. Shiva had to catch Milkshake before he reached the fence. If it did, Milkshake had to catch Shiva, and if it didn't, Shiva had to catch Milkshake again. And after an afternoon full of playing the game, both rested in the stables in the straw with some food and water.
Last edited by Djangolovertje on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Your parents have made their choice, now you make yours."
~Mitchell Hope

Djangolovertje

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:56 am

Reminder that this ends on Wednesday. No edits will be allowed after it strikes February 1st in the EST timezone. If your form is not completely filled out, it will not be counted.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:46 am

Djangolovertje wrote:Owner: Djangolovertje
Halter color: Light grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Olive green
Is he deaf or sensitive to sounds? He is sensitive to sounds
who is his Friend?: The three years old Suomenlapinkoira (Finnish Lapphund) Shiva-Jersey
Story/art:
Even when the rain is coming, Milkshake and Shiva are playing in the pasture, which always ends in dirty paws and a lot of fun! The game is easy. Shiva had to catch Milkshake before he reached the fence. If it did, Milkshake had to catch Shiva, and if it didn't, Shiva had to catch Milkshake again. And after an afternoon full of playing the game, both rested in the stables in the straw with some food and water.

Congrats

Postby midwesternwerewolf » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:52 am

Owner: SomethingofaDreamer
Show Name: Royal Fool
Barn Name: Jester
Halter color: Dark violet
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Is he deaf or sensitive to sounds? Sensitive to sounds
who is his Friend?: A Raven
Story/art:
As Jester stood in the field, his sensitive hearing picked up the sounds of a raven. He looked to see where the sound was coming from, but couldn't quite make it out. So, he began walking around the field. Then, he saw it. A beautiful black bird sat before him, perched on a wooden fence. They stared at each other for a while, then the raven took off to a nearby cedar tree. Ever since then, the raven has come down to his pasture. They soon became best friends. The raven would perch on his back while he grazed. Jester even shared some of his oats with him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, gang! My name's Wolfe!
I'm Ojibwe, Lesbian,
I go by he/they pronouns.
I'm a Leo <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
fishing,
travel,
wolves,
powwow,
hiking,