Based on Click to view
Artist jesdar16 [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#679 Khimaira Friesians

Postby jesdar16 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:28 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

This stallion is the brother of this girl and is not able to breed with her.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Usha
Show Name: The Lesser Of All Evil
Barn Name: Prankster
Height: 17hh
Color: Chestnut Tobiano
Genetics: ee/aa/Toto
Last edited by jesdar16 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #679 Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Slots:
1. Image

hopefully we will have some people paticipate ^^ these are quite hard to do =) hope some people are up for the challenge ^^
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:19 am

Competition has been altered. End date has been extended.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:50 am

Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
Partner: Um.. I Don't Have One..
Story: This Is A Funny Type Of Story, One Time When They Got Into A Fight. It Was Over Prankster Pranking People, And The Person Thought That His Sister Did It.

[That Day]

I Was Tired Of Our Professor Getting Us Mixed Up, So I Was Going To Pull A Prank On Him. Just Because, That's What I Do, He Smirked Delightfully About His Lovely Idea. I Finished Setting Up The Trap, It Was A Empty Apple On The Desk With Worms Inside. And Another Part Was Water Above The Door, It Should Work, Hopefully. Classes Didn't Start For Another 10 Minutes, And So I Waited There, Sitting, Acting Like I Was Studying. I Will Be Honest, Me And My Sister, Are Probably The Best Students In The Class. With Grades And Such, But When It Comes To Other Things, She's Better At It. I Sighed At That, My Sister Was Older By A Few Minutes, So I Was The Youngest. But Still Overly Protective Over Her, She's All I Have Left On This Earth.

[10 Minutes Later]

The Others Started To Come In, None Of Them Noticed The Wire, But That's Good. They Normally Step High For Being Knight's, Aristocats' Foals. Me And My Sister Were Born Wealth, But After Mom Died, Dad Didn't Last To Much Longer. He Did Tell Me Why Though, Because They Were Soul Mates, Meant To Be Together, In Life And Death. Everyone Sat Eventually, And My Sister Sat Next To Me, That's When The Professor Walked In. ThePulled On The Wire A Bit, With His Back Hoof, And So The Bucket Fell. When It Fell, The Water Got All Over Him, And The Bucket Almost Hit His Bum. I Smirked And Chuckled A Bit While Everyone Laughed, But My Sister Shot A Death Glare. She Knew I Did It, Because If I Didn't, I Wouldn't Have Made It That Simple. He Then Walked Up To The Desk, He Asked Us Which One Did It, No One Answered. He Then Said That No Ones Leaving Until He Finds Out Who, And Then He Bite Down On The Apple.

You Can Just See His Face Go Pale, He Then Got Sick, And Wouldn't Stop. He Sighed And Then Dismissed Us, But He Has To Know But Tomorrow Or Else. I Quickly Walked Out, I Couldn't Look At The Sign Of Vomiting. My Sister Hurried Out Also, She Knew My Problem, And So When We Were Outside, She Caught Up To Me.

Me: I'm Sorry Sister..
Sister: It's Alright, No Need To Be Sorry
Me: I Know But I Still Am
Sister: You Do Know That They Won't Let You Into School Any More If They Find Out It Was You.
Me: I Know, I've Failed You Sister
Sister: No You Didn't, You Did What You Thought Was Right.. I'll Take The Blame This Time.
Me: What No! You've Got The Goody Looking Record, I Can't Have You Ruin That!
Sister: This Would Be My First Time Taking The Blame.
Me: Oh.. I'm Sorry Sister.. I Just.. I Can't Have You Do That..
Sister: Mom Would Have Approved, So Would Have Dad
Me: You Sure?..
Sister: Very

She Hugged Me, This Is Why I Love Her. But After The Next Day, We Both Got Yelled At, But I Wasn't Sent Away And she Didn't Get Anything On Her Record. Though He Yelled At Me More Than Her, Which Was Weird. But Then When We Got Home, She Got Mad At Me But Then Left Me Alone. She's Mad But She'll Get Over It.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:14 am

This has been extended till Feb 7th
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:42 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: More Than A Prince
Barn Name: Ashi
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pink
Story: I rolled in the dusty pit a few more times before rising and shaking myself off. A good dust bath always eased my restless heart and mind. Taking my time I carefully stretched each leg before giving myself a good shake. The day was nice and the sky bright, a gentle breeze kissing my mane and tossing a very similar one with it.

My sister stood at the edge of the lake, staring into the water as though she wanted to dive right in. I strode over to her and silently kept watch as she pondered whatever it was that was on her mind.
WIP
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:41 am

this needs to be judged ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 am

Usha wrote:
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
Partner: Um.. I Don't Have One..
Story: This Is A Funny Type Of Story, One Time When They Got Into A Fight. It Was Over Prankster Pranking People, And The Person Thought That His Sister Did It.

[That Day]

I Was Tired Of Our Professor Getting Us Mixed Up, So I Was Going To Pull A Prank On Him. Just Because, That's What I Do, He Smirked Delightfully About His Lovely Idea. I Finished Setting Up The Trap, It Was A Empty Apple On The Desk With Worms Inside. And Another Part Was Water Above The Door, It Should Work, Hopefully. Classes Didn't Start For Another 10 Minutes, And So I Waited There, Sitting, Acting Like I Was Studying. I Will Be Honest, Me And My Sister, Are Probably The Best Students In The Class. With Grades And Such, But When It Comes To Other Things, She's Better At It. I Sighed At That, My Sister Was Older By A Few Minutes, So I Was The Youngest. But Still Overly Protective Over Her, She's All I Have Left On This Earth.

[10 Minutes Later]

The Others Started To Come In, None Of Them Noticed The Wire, But That's Good. They Normally Step High For Being Knight's, Aristocats' Foals. Me And My Sister Were Born Wealth, But After Mom Died, Dad Didn't Last To Much Longer. He Did Tell Me Why Though, Because They Were Soul Mates, Meant To Be Together, In Life And Death. Everyone Sat Eventually, And My Sister Sat Next To Me, That's When The Professor Walked In. ThePulled On The Wire A Bit, With His Back Hoof, And So The Bucket Fell. When It Fell, The Water Got All Over Him, And The Bucket Almost Hit His Bum. I Smirked And Chuckled A Bit While Everyone Laughed, But My Sister Shot A Death Glare. She Knew I Did It, Because If I Didn't, I Wouldn't Have Made It That Simple. He Then Walked Up To The Desk, He Asked Us Which One Did It, No One Answered. He Then Said That No Ones Leaving Until He Finds Out Who, And Then He Bite Down On The Apple.

You Can Just See His Face Go Pale, He Then Got Sick, And Wouldn't Stop. He Sighed And Then Dismissed Us, But He Has To Know But Tomorrow Or Else. I Quickly Walked Out, I Couldn't Look At The Sign Of Vomiting. My Sister Hurried Out Also, She Knew My Problem, And So When We Were Outside, She Caught Up To Me.

Me: I'm Sorry Sister..
Sister: It's Alright, No Need To Be Sorry
Me: I Know But I Still Am
Sister: You Do Know That They Won't Let You Into School Any More If They Find Out It Was You.
Me: I Know, I've Failed You Sister
Sister: No You Didn't, You Did What You Thought Was Right.. I'll Take The Blame This Time.
Me: What No! You've Got The Goody Looking Record, I Can't Have You Ruin That!
Sister: This Would Be My First Time Taking The Blame.
Me: Oh.. I'm Sorry Sister.. I Just.. I Can't Have You Do That..
Sister: Mom Would Have Approved, So Would Have Dad
Me: You Sure?..
Sister: Very

She Hugged Me, This Is Why I Love Her. But After The Next Day, We Both Got Yelled At, But I Wasn't Sent Away And she Didn't Get Anything On Her Record. Though He Yelled At Me More Than Her, Which Was Weird. But Then When We Got Home, She Got Mad At Me But Then Left Me Alone. She's Mad But She'll Get Over It.

this was the only complete entry, so congratulations!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me