Based on Click to view
Artist Phantom.of.the.Night [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#670 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Phantom.of.the.Night » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:49 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: White as Snow
Barn Name: Snatcher
Height: 16.3 hh
Color: Bay Tovero
Genetics: Ee/Aa/TT/Oo
Last edited by Phantom.of.the.Night on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom.of.the.Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #670 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Naeco » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:10 am

Owner: Naeco
Show Name: IR Second Guesses
Barn Name: Silo
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Red
Hobby: Silo loves to play with the farm dogs. He "wrestles" with Milo by placing his front leg over Milo's back and pushes him away. It is something you would have to watch to understand.
Links
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3303502
MainThingaMajiger

Pets

Maple Creek
Naeco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Owner: jingle bells.
Show Name: Red Rennaissance
Barn Name: Zeke
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Same blue as eyes
Hobby: Zeke enjoys simple tricks with his owner. His favorite "trick" is smiling (lifting/flopping his lips). He loves the attention and does whatever it takes to get it. He likes showing off to all of the other horses and owners in public.
Last edited by jingle bells. on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Barn Name: Strider
Halter color: forest green
Pearl/jewel color (halter): brown
Hobby: Strider is a trail horse through and through. He loves taking rides through the woods, just him, his rider, and that nature that surrounds him. This is actually where he got his show name. He has a perfect sense of direction, able to find his way home no matter how lost his rider may be.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Halter color: Surprise Me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
Hobby:
My favorite hobby would have to be Pole Dancing. Dude, it's the best especially when one of the others try and copy you and they have no idea what the heck it happening. Okay... maybe I should explain myself here now that I realized what I just said.
Around the ranch, Viv had these old fence posts that she never gotten around to take down - I don't really know what she was planning on doing with them - but I don't question her. Anyways, I was just wandering around one day because everyone else was off doing trail rides, (note, I suck as a trail horse... my lord it's terribly boring), so I just started to walk around one of the poles... you know... trying to chase my tail - don't judge me. And I just couldn't get the hang of it, I just don't know how other animals can do it! So I started to go around the other poles faster and faster, to see if my tails would whip around so I could get it. I had went backwards, side to side, and of course forwards... because forwards makes the most sense when you try to get your tail, right? But then I started to sing a song I had heard Viv sing before when she used to get me to calm down. It's tune was just perfect for what I was doing, so I started to bob my head up and down while circling the posts in different ways. I kind of just stuck with me ever since, and whenever the others - especially the old horse Medieval - try it, you can just see the confusion in their faces on why I love it so much.
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image

breeding info:
- will always pass down tobiano (Tkit)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantom.of.the.Night » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:51 am

L.V.L wrote:
Halter color: Surprise Me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
Hobby:
My favorite hobby would have to be Pole Dancing. Dude, it's the best especially when one of the others try and copy you and they have no idea what the heck it happening. Okay... maybe I should explain myself here now that I realized what I just said.
Around the ranch, Viv had these old fence posts that she never gotten around to take down - I don't really know what she was planning on doing with them - but I don't question her. Anyways, I was just wandering around one day because everyone else was off doing trail rides, (note, I suck as a trail horse... my lord it's terribly boring), so I just started to walk around one of the poles... you know... trying to chase my tail - don't judge me. And I just couldn't get the hang of it, I just don't know how other animals can do it! So I started to go around the other poles faster and faster, to see if my tails would whip around so I could get it. I had went backwards, side to side, and of course forwards... because forwards makes the most sense when you try to get your tail, right? But then I started to sing a song I had heard Viv sing before when she used to get me to calm down. It's tune was just perfect for what I was doing, so I started to bob my head up and down while circling the posts in different ways. I kind of just stuck with me ever since, and whenever the others - especially the old horse Medieval - try it, you can just see the confusion in their faces on why I love it so much.

Congrats!!!
Phantom.of.the.Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:08 am

This guy has been rehomed to me <3