Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Neah

by Neah

SCS Holiday Event Adopts #149 and #151

Postby Neah » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Had to skip 150 because that's daves.

#149 is based on one of the USS Mississippi's many ship cats. The ship survived WW11 and was there for Japan's surrender.

#151 is based on the Church Cat Faith. She was taken in by St Augustine's prior to WW11 where she attended sermons and caught mice. Later she had a kitten that the priests named Panda. Later, the day before the first air raid, she kept taking Panda downstairs, much to the confusion of the priests. The next night there was bombings. Two days later, when London was bombed again, the priest who had convinced the others to let Faith stay, Evans, returned to the church to find it destroyed. He was told that the cats could not survive but searched for them irregardless. He, luckily, found them, curled in a corner under rubble. The roof collapsed not minutes later. In 1945 Faith was rewarded a silver medal for her bravery.

For these comps tell me about a time they were brave.
Prettying up and extras are allowed and encouraged.
Ends:
1/9/17

Note: #149 must be female.

Code: Select all
Cat #:
Username:
Name:
Brave:

Genes:

#149 (Left)

A(fc)A(fc) // Mcmc // BX // EE // CC // Dd // DmDm // ww // SS // GG // SbSb // ii // wbwb // Ll

#151 (Right)

A(fc)a // McMc // Bb1 // EE // CC // Dd // dmdm // ww // Ss // NN // sbsb // ii // wbwb // Ll
Last edited by Neah on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Holiday Event Adopts #149 and #151

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:48 am

Res))
Cat #:
Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Noa
Collar Color:
Red and light purple
Brave:
This beauty was brave when she was in someone's cellar late at night, and she heard
an odd sound from upstairs. No one knows how she got there, but the cat knew the humans
were sleeping and therefore she came up out of the cellar (they had a cat door, for the cat
they once had, in case he got stuck down there.) Anyhow, she came out the cat door and what
did she find there? A man trying to rob the inhabitants of the house. She hissed and growled,
causing the family dog to wake up and start barking, and as he did, she ran up the stairs to
the parents room and woke them, and let me tell you they were quite startled to find a cat
there. Anyhow, the dog seemed to have scared the guy off, but what made Noa brave that
day was, first, that she hissed and growled at the burglar, second, that she did not run when
the dog began to bark, and third, that she went to the humans despite knowing she might be...
not so well received.

Extras
The humans took Noa to Second Chance Shelter, but later came back and adopted her since she
was the brave little kitty who had awoken their dog and alerted them to something that did not
belong in their house, saving their valuables. (Including the ashes of their only other cat, in a box
inlaid with jewels)

Likes and dislikes
+ The cellar (oddly)
+ The dog
+ Her striped black and gray blanket
+ The yard
+ Baths, oddly enough, and any kind of water
- Burglars
- Being alone
- Flies
- Greens

Family
-Blake (human father)
-Geena (human mother)
-Bella and Jimmy (the twins)
-Sara (the baby)
-Noah (the dog, XD)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:32 am

Cat #: 151
Username: wolfy858
Name:
Brave:
wip
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharkie. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Username:
Name:
Brave: wip - res w/ facing a fear to defend a friend
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Username: Wolfiedog3
Name: Kamilah { Egyptian for Perfect }
Collar Color: The color of her eyes with black symbols, like this.
Brave: Kamilah, Kam for short, recused her old owner, before they retried and they wouldn't take her. It was a hard mission. Kam still has terrible flashbacks of it at times.

-| What Happened |-

They watched as men, armed with strange looking guns, walked into the warehouse building maybe 50 feet fro them. Kam was just the one who had to look inside. She had a small camera on her back so it was easy from them to see what she was seeing. She then snuck in unseen. She then climbed her way up the post to where she was watching from above. Kam was a smart cat, she just didn't want most to see her that way. She really wanted to be loved.

Kam laid down and the men were just talking until someone else came in. Their target. The men outside waited until just the right moment. Then they attacked.

Many of them ran inside. Armed with guns and knives. Kam watched the fighting. She couldn't do anything at the moment. She was just a spy cat really. The men fought hard, still the target was hard to reach. He was heavily guarded. It was like they saw this coming. Kam then saw something happening. It was her partner. He was under attacked by their target.

He was getting attacked. Knives hitting him straight in the arm. He then started to try an run, but he was just hit harder. Kam went down the post and started running under all of the feet. She meowed as loud as she could.
"Kam no!" Her partner yelled.
Kam still ran. When she got there she jumped on top of their target. He was an arms dealer, he smuggled weapons over the boarder. Kam started to attack the man's face. She clawed at his eyes and mouth. she scratched him up pretty good. Just then Kam's partner then hit the guy right in the stomach. He fell to the ground and Kam jumped away.
"Your done, Marco Ladson." A few men said that took him away.
Kam was awarded, but after that her partner left. He had suffered pretty bad. A broken arm, three broken ribs, and a bruised kidney. Kam was hoping to go with him, but he couldn't care for Kam anymore.

After that she had three new partners, but everyone of them quit on her. They had said, that she wouldn't listen and that she was super slow. Finally, they thought that Kam needed a new home. They sent her to SCS to hopefully be adopted.

Sorry for the butt load of writing.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Wolfiedog3 wrote:Cat #: 151
Username: Wolfiedog3
Name: Kamilah { Egyptian for Perfect }
Collar Color: The color of her eyes with black symbols, like this.

I'm keeping #149 since the only person to try out for it already won one. Congrats on the other.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 am

Hey neah, could I get a collar change to this, as well as change her name to Wilhelmina. And after you get the collar, could you add me so I may get her ref?
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:29 am

i have to many of these to post on, but can i be added?
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me