Based on Click to view
Artist Rakkun [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

NB 499 - Oswinthefox

Postby Rakkun » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:06 am

Lyrics and I have decided to put this Kalon baby up for adoption.

The contest will be free form with one requirement.

The requirement will be to write an adventure between this character and their brothers!

Parents Information:

Carribean Fiodel
    Midori

Siblings:

Lyrics wrote:
Cornelius Reynolds Fiodel

Often seen as lazy with neither impulsiveness or a planning trait, Rey is usually ignored by the rest of his neighborhood. Rey barely has an emotion or motivation to do even tiger simplest task. This causes the young kalon to stay away from others. Like a solo entrepreneur. Actually Rey is very talented when it comes to teasers, investigative work and riddles. Rey has always been gifted with analytic and strategic thinking. He solves mysteries, engage in problems and links facts together. But he does have high expectations for himself even if it's not evident. What may be average to others may be low for him which can cause a rare breakdown. If he misses goods goal by one thing you can see him mumble negative words at himself.

He usually helps if he believes it's worth his time and effort .

Rakkun wrote:
Fenix Quinton Fiodel

An adventurer attempting to find his pirate mother Midori. He goes around asking people in port towns if they had seen a green female kalon with the same apple marking that he has.

He is fairly curious about things that revolve around his family or himself. It seems that when he has a spare moment he is drawing and creating armour. Fenix has always looked up to his Father becoming quite mad when others speak badly of him. Being the youngest in his family he has become somewhat reserved and tries his best to get along with everyone. When he is given a choice in matters he generally goes with what he believes will be best for all involved. Fenix is overall optimistic, calm, curious and adventurous.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the contest.
    End date will be in two weeks with the possibility of an extension if asked for.
Last edited by Rakkun on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB 499 - Up For Adoption

Postby Motivational Lizard » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:06 am

res
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:15 am

res
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:26 am

res!
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:52 am

Res! ahh, dropping ;~; I really loved this kit's design but I don't really connect with it,,

Good luck to everyone trying out!
Last edited by elf_of_the_hollow on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:54 am

res~
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 am

possible res
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:58 am

res?
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:13 am

Username:
Oswinthefox

Name:
Leporina Tritan Fiodel

Nickname:
Trinity

Story:

"Come on!!! It should be right up here!!" Trinity yells as she runs off up the hill. In one quick swift movement she jumps the creek running up past the waterfall she stops at the top of it breathing heavy. Her eyes scanned the area closely as she put her pocket watch up. She had recently customized her grandfather's pocket watch to contain a compass and a GPS of sorts. She spun around looking back down the hill at her slowpoke brother who was just crossing the creek now. "Hurry up!!! Grandpa left us his geo and it's up to us to find the treasure!!!" Felix with a pant climbed up the hill with Cornelius following slowly behind "well where would he had hid it???" He asked. Trinity shrugged holding her map in hand "it's treasure meaning we have to hunt for it. I can't just use the map and go straight to it! It should be around here tho." Trinity shoved the map into a metal container Felix had made her. She loved this things her brother made and he had created her a beautiful iron armor dress outfit with sapphires on it. Trinity Scanned the trees and the roots while Felix scanned the ground and Cornelius admired the waterfall "what's this?" Felix quietly reached down and picked up a funny looking rock. It had a slit in it with a paper and a key "knowledge can unlock any door. Butttt.....a key also helps!! Don't think two hard! You'll miss it when it's right under your nose!!" Felix shrugged "what do you think it means???" He asked handing Cornelius the paper. Cornelius tapped his chin slightly and looked around "well he didn't give us any new coordinates....." he stopped as he spotted two trees side by side he walked up to the one on the right and stepped on something hollow. "Felix! Trinity!!We may have found it!!" he yelled brushing leaves off a large wood box placed in a hole in the ground. Felix, Trinity quickly came over and helped him pull the box out of the ground he gently placed the key in the box and turned it till it clicked....

DUN DUN DUNNNN cliff hanger!!! XD
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:07 pm

res.
I generally don't do well with a form to go off of, rip.
Kaori Miyazono.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes