Khimaira Friesians #597 by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #597

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:03 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?     Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation    
Father: Foundation    
Owner:  DarkestWerewolf  
Show Name: Rainbow After The Storm   
Barn Name: Allure   
Height: 16hh   
Color: Bay splash khimaira fog  
Genetics:  Ee Aa Splspl Kfkf

I tried to follow the specification on the fog gene, how did i do?

Id just like go say, i have been in this community since adopt #52, seeing how the community has grown has been really nice, there are so many dedicated people in this species and i really hope this loving and welcoming community continues to grow. I have learnt so much during my time here thanks to so many wonderful people and for this reason this competition will be a little different.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Khimaira Friesians #597

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Slots:

that's a perfect fog!
Having said something nice too now =D
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:50 pm

I've been here since the start so I've got a considerable amount of stuff to say <3
    Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Rainbow after a Storm
    Halter color: Surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me
    Say something about people in the community:
    First and foremost, we wouldn't have such a beautiful species and a lovely community without you, Neri. Honestly, the first few things when I get up in the morning is to check on CS. Whether it is to check if a breeding I sent is done, I won an adopt, another player is looking for mates for their Khims or anything, it really makes me happy to know that I'm actually part of such an interesting community.
    I was here since the start and this species grew tremendously so quickly. I can remember participating in competitions for the earlier Khim adopts from across #2-20, there weren't as many people but now, look at what that has grown into...I'm amazed.
    As the community grew, more people became artists and mods. I was always a "secret stalker" on the artist search so I could see the unique and beautiful designs that come out from all he potential artists. I particularly liked muffy's and ally's entries the most. Now, both of you have became artists and I'm so happy for you two! Muffy has done so many beautiful breedings for me and I have fallen in love with your style the moment I saw it. Ally is one of the nicest players I've met. You are really nice to other players as well. I would also like to thank you again for the gift you sent me a few days ago.
    Big shoutout to Rix and Undyne as well! The special Christmas surprise and Staff gifts you've done up for the staff really sweet. I'm not part of the staff but just looking at them really shows how tightly-knit this community is and how generous you two are. :)
    ABeardedDragon, though we haven't talked much, I appreciate your efforts as one of the two archivists of this species. With the species growing so quickly, a handful Khims being produced on a daily basis, Khims going to new homes and all that, I'm sure it's been hard on you and Neri. I've seen many archivists struggle on other species but I know you can do it. It can be tedious and exhausting at times but stay strong!
    This community is hands down, one of the most friendliest and welcoming community I've been in and I'm proud to be part of it. I love all you guys <3
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Goddess of Fire
Barn Name: Gabija
Height: 15hh
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Overall I think our community is just the best, I have never been apart of an adopt that has never had some type of issue whether it'd e inactivity, rude people, or just wasn't organized. I am just so proud that I have been able to make adopts and breedings for all of our wonderful people here at Khimaira Fresians. You all make me so happy to be an artist and make me want to be on here everyday no matter how real life is doing. Khimaira Fresians has become my happy place for sure. My first individual person I just have to say something nice about is (duh) Neri. Neri if you read this I just want you to know how thankful I am for you accepting me as an artist and most of all keeping up with this amazing adopt. You have just put so much time and effort in and it really shows. I appreciate all the time you take out of real life to make this adopt run as smooth as it does. You have know idea how much joy and comfort this adopt has allowed for all its people. I am sure that I am not the only one that is just astounded by what you do, thank you, you are just an amazing person and so patient at that! Next on my list has to beeee hmmm Jesdar16, Jes has not only been here since one of the beginning adopts but has been one of the most generous amoung the many generous people we have here. Jes participates in all of my streams and I love the positive energy that comes from them. Another couple people that just keep me goin are L.V.L, _Wolfgirl_, and DarkestWerewolf let me just say I love you guys!!! You keep my breedings full and you are all just so amazing, so kind, and great users over all and I wish we could be friends in real life!! lol might be overbored but we all get along so great and I love the company from you guys <333 All the artists have my heart because I know that almost all of us are in other adopts as well as Khimaira Fresians and have real life to deal with as well. Just knowing you take time out of your day to make amazing horses just makes me so happy. You all are well appreciated and loved by the whole community family that this adopt has grown and just remember our designs are what bring the people in and our large community has started with you <3 A newer person to the community that I have to point out is Kagome, Kagome you are a lovely spirit and always so loving and positive. You are a great example of why I love making these adopts and I love that you love them. Never negative and always genuine, thats the best type of person you can be! I honestly praise you all! I love that our community is so nice, so generous, very helping and we never have problems with one another! Again you guys are my happy place and I love you all, thank you for all the encouragement, help, and security you guys bring me <3
Last edited by muffy on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:07 am

Owner: Keen
Show Name: Under the Willows
Barn Name: Rue
Height:
Halter color: Pinkish white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): pale green/yellow
Halter color is based off of the Rue flower, here.

All this is based off of the Hunger Games of course, specifically Rue who climbed the trees in district 11. The pattern on this girl reminds me of wood grain.

I have a few favorite people on here! Undyne, you are one, as is Folmes. You both did wonderful jobs on my first two breedings. Alfalfa is a wonderful, generous, kind person, and I really like knowing them as well. I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful horses they make now that they are an artist! I got to stream with ABeardedDragon last night and I enjoyed their company a lot. AllyBrad is very sweet and sent me a Christmas gift, which I was not expecting <3 Dauntless is wonderful and I am very happy to know them. They also happen to own Spook's mate Shia lol Rix is also a great artist! And last but not least, Neri of course! Such a hard-working artist and owner. I am inspired by you, Neri. I hope to learn as much as I can and aim to be as good as you with the khim art. Thanks for the chance <3
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:22 am

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: Twisted Vines Hide The Princess
Barn Name: Sleeping Beauty
Height: 17.2
Halter color: eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): blue
oh wow. How to start this. There are just so many things that I love about this community, I'm not exactly sure how to start.

I love how open and welcoming everyone is to everyone else. Now old, returning, everyone is welcomed and helped to understand how everything works. I know that if I have a question, I can simply post in the fan club, and pretty soon several helpful members, probably including Neri, will have posted a comprehensive answer. There is none of the snootiness I have come to expect from long term members of adopts. The oldest members are very often the most helpful, using their knowledge of the adopt to help newcomers, not shaming them for not knowing something that may seem obvious to them. Not only that, many members are willing to give away slots from their amazing horses, or trade them, even if the trade if weighted toward the other player. This allows newbies to get beautiful horses, without having to wait a long time to get enough points for a custom. Also, I love the fact that many of the adopts are 'only for members with less that x many of x type of Khim'. This allows those with minimal art/coding skills, such as myself, to have a shot at some of the really cool horses. Finally, I love how active all of the members and artists are. In many adopts, there are only one or two adopts released a month, and breedings are almost always closed. Here, there are so many adopts open that I don't think I've found them all yet! And on top of that, there are often enough artists open that you can tailor your artist choice to the pair you are breeding.

In short, I love how welcoming and generous everyone here is, as well as the activity from even the oldest members that really make Khims a wonderful community. :)
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:34 am

Owner: jesdar16
Show Name: Forest Wonders
Barn Name: Maple
Halter color: Eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Darker eye color
Say something about people in the community: I can't single out anyone in this community, instead my compliment is for the community as a whole. This community is one of my first adopt communities and it is my home. I can't imagine my CS life without KFs, everyone here is so approachable and friendly and very generous. The amount of slot and horse raffles that go on here are fantastic and the kindness that floats in waves from the fanclub are amazing. People here are so thoughtful and friendly and I can't imagine my life without any of you.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jillabong » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 am

Owner: Jillabong
Show Name: Through the Mist, I Walk
Barn Name: Misty
Height: 16.3
Halter color: Silver
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Same as eye
Say something about people in the community: I don;t know anyone in the community yet but I read the tings they post, the nice words they say and all the compliments. I am making an effort to reach out and know the members but we all know starting a conversation can be hard. Maybe post a board up with people introducing themselves or an 'adopt a newbie' thing? I am very very lucky to have gotten my first Khimaira and am very excited to show him. Thank you!
Jillabong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:12 pm

DarkestWerewolf wrote:
    I've been here since the start so I've got a considerable amount of stuff to say <3
    Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Rainbow after a Storm
    Halter color: Surprise me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me
    First and foremost, we wouldn't have such a beautiful species and a lovely community without you, Neri. Honestly, the first few things when I get up in the morning is to check on CS. Whether it is to check if a breeding I sent is done, I won an adopt, another player is looking for mates for their Khims or anything, it really makes me happy to know that I'm actually part of such an interesting community.
    I was here since the start and this species grew tremendously so quickly. I can remember participating in competitions for the earlier Khim adopts from across #2-20, there weren't as many people but now, look at what that has grown into...I'm amazed.
    As the community grew, more people became artists and mods. I was always a "secret stalker" on the artist search so I could see the unique and beautiful designs that come out from all he potential artists. I particularly liked muffy's and ally's entries the most. Now, both of you have became artists and I'm so happy for you two! Muffy has done so many beautiful breedings for me and I have fallen in love with your style the moment I saw it. Ally is one of the nicest players I've met. You are really nice to other players as well. I would also like to thank you again for the gift you sent me a few days ago.
    Big shoutout to Rix and Undyne as well! The special Christmas surprise and Staff gifts you've done up for the staff really sweet. I'm not part of the staff but just looking at them really shows how tightly-knit this community is and how generous you two are. :)
    ABeardedDragon, though we haven't talked much, I appreciate your efforts as one of the two archivists of this species. With the species growing so quickly, a handful Khims being produced on a daily basis, Khims going to new homes and all that, I'm sure it's been hard on you and Neri. I've seen many archivists struggle on other species but I know you can do it. It can be tedious and exhausting at times but stay strong!
    This community is hands down, one of the most friendliest and welcoming community I've been in and I'm proud to be part of it. I love all you guys <3

Congrats. This was super hard to judge but all your lovely comments and the name won this.

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Ahh oh my gosh!! Thank you so so much! It's been so long since I won an adopt and I really enjoyed this comp as well. ^^
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me