User: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=810107
Name: Lyra

tiny little box wrote:

Lyra

♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪

Username:Tiny little box
Song:
Sweater Weather (harp cover)

The snow flurries across the empty park,most viscets wouldn't be this crazy to be out here in the freezing cold but not Lyra.She made a promise to come here every Thursday night sharp at 8:00 at night,No matter what.Lyras eyes didn't raise from the light layer of of frosted winter,her own mane letting off a soft light glow on the snow.She tugged the little little wagon that carried her golden but cracked harp.The only sounds of the eight O'clock night had to offer was the creaky wheels of the wagon and the soft thumping of her paws.

After a brisk walk and a tug through the park she made it to her special spot.In it's snow covered beauty was the worn gazebo.The faint memories of her watching bands playing on it was starting to fade from her mind.How long has it been since she sat beside the once white gazebo and watch as the other adult viscets play there amazing art.A thin paper like smile shown on her face as she hauled the the cracked harp onto the cracked stage.She sighed softly and fiddled with the strings.The manes glow licking up the sides of the gazebo with a soft glow that sent shadows in every which way.She let out a sigh and closed her eyes to Imagine a crowd that she knew would never be here.She plucked a couple stings,hearing the sweet notes prick to her ears.She let out a misty breath and let the overwhelming silence fill her.

She plucked the one of the strings,letting the note hang in the air before letting
her hands wander the harp.Her fingers dancing like a gracful ballerina.She opened her eyes to watch her paws
pull back and forth through the many strings.She rapped the sides
of the harp ever so often in the middle of the song to create her own rhythmic beat.
Lyra already knew this song by heart but it didn't matter.Every note had to be perfect or
the song would sound bitter and incomplete to her precise ears

She sighed softly as the last of the notes were played, the little twinkles of notes fluttering freely
in the swirling snow.She looked up at the empty park but nearly
jumped out of her fur.

Instead of the usual empty and lifeless park there was a multicolored viscet standing in
from of the gazebo.What had really startled her was that she was clapping.Lyra nearly
dropped the harp but held on tightly.She looked at the strangely colorful viscet was
holding what appeared a sandwich bag.Was she just a hobo looking for something to
steal.The flames of her mane seemed to grow a little,looking away bash fully from
the viscet.

"Wow,where did you learn how to play like that" the other viscet said, a accent to
her voice

Lyra didn't respond,holding onto her tail.She cleared her throat a little bit."sorry,I
didn't think anybody would be out here in this cold weather" she mumbled out,picking
up the harp and setting it back in the wagon.The multicolored girl blinked back a
little bit before talking loudly to Lyra

"Aw come on,ya gotta play one more song,your uh..like one of those one viscet bands yes?"
She said,rolling her wrist around.Lyra didn't respond,looking a bit creeped out.The stranger
sighed and stuck out her paw to her."the names rice,lotta people call me puddin though"
she giggled a little bit.Lyra smiled at the name."rice" she said,testing the words out on her
tongue.She looked at the paw and took it in her own,shaking it slightly.
"Lyra.."
"oh my goodness" rice exclaimed,a goofy grin on her face.Lyra pulled back.

"I'm sorry what did I do wrong.?"
"No..no not at all it just.Your so warm"

Lyra just started at her,the flames on her mane flickering ever so brightly at the comment.
She shrugged a little."I rarely feel the cold..what are you doing" Lyra said.Rice had her paws
on Lyras cheeks,admiring the others flaming mane.Lyra was getting uncomfortable from the
touching and grabbed her hands,pulling the others paws in the pockets of the sweater she was
wearing."I really don't like to be touch..I can potentially burn someone" she said,pausing as
she spoke.Rice just looked at her,snorting slightly and moving her hands out of her pocket.
"well you didn't,and that's all that matters."

The two sat I silence for a second before rice spoke again.

"Can you play another song for me?"

The Harp cover means a lot to her because it was one of the first songs that she completely mastered on the harp.To her the song is everything she could be but is to scared to do.Too scared to go out and travel the world,too scared to find love for herself

^Art done by me^

^art done by steampunkalec^

Rice pudding owned by

This little viscet was based off of a cardinal, which is the first bird I think of when I think of winter :3 I hope you guys like them, and I hope you're enjoying all the new Winter traits so far <33 EDIT: Also as a note, if anyone wants a quick oekaki tutorial of how I did any part of this viscet, I can show them :3 Such as the fire design on the mane and such

To win this viscet, please fill out the form below:
Code: Select all
Name:
How this song describes them:

Extras and prettying-up are allowed and encouraged!

Please note that I encourage a story or art to be made of why the song describes them. I would love a long and detailed explanation, with emphasis on character and personality. :3

This will end on 1/7/17 to give everyone a fair chance to finish their forms. I know this time of year is quite busy :3

Mutation: Fire Mane- Event Rare
Last edited by Sabatea on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1120 - The Cardinal

Postby tiny little box » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:14 am

Lyra

Song:

The snow flurries across the empty park,most viscets wouldn't be this crazy to be out here in the freezing cold but not Lyra.She made a promise to come here every Thursday night sharp at 8:00 at night,No matter what.Lyras eyes didn't raise from the light layer of of frosted winter,her own mane letting off a soft light glow on the snow.She tugged the little little wagon that carried her golden but cracked harp.The only sounds of the eight O'clock night had to offer was the creaky wheels of the wagon and the soft thumping of her paws.

After a brisk walk and a tug through the park she made it to her special spot.In it's snow covered beauty was the worn gazebo.The faint memories of her watching bands playing on it was starting to fade from her mind.How long has it been since she sat beside the once white gazebo and watch as the other adult viscets play there amazing art.A thin paper like smile shown on her face as she hauled the the cracked harp onto the cracked stage.She sighed softly and fiddled with the strings.The manes glow licking up the sides of the gazebo with a soft glow that sent shadows in every which way.She let out a sigh and closed her eyes to Imagine a crowd that she knew would never be here.She plucked a couple stings,hearing the sweet notes prick to her ears.She let out a misty breath and let the overwhelming silence fill her.

She plucked the one of the strings,letting the note hang in the air before letting
her hands wander the harp.Her fingers dancing like a gracful ballerina.She opened her eyes to watch her paws
of the harp ever so often in the middle of the song to create her own rhythmic beat.
Lyra already knew this song by heart but it didn't matter.Every note had to be perfect or

She sighed softly as the last of the notes were played, the little twinkles of notes fluttering freely
jumped out of her fur.

Instead of the usual empty and lifeless park there was a multicolored viscet standing in
from of the gazebo.What had really startled her was that she was clapping.Lyra nearly
dropped the harp but held on tightly.She looked at the strangely colorful viscet was
holding what appeared a sandwich bag.Was she just a hobo looking for something to
steal.The flames of her mane seemed to grow a little,looking away bash fully from
the viscet.

"Wow,where did you learn how to play like that" the other viscet said, a accent to
her voice

Lyra didn't respond,holding onto her tail.She cleared her throat a little bit."sorry,I
didn't think anybody would be out here in this cold weather" she mumbled out,picking
up the harp and setting it back in the wagon.The multicolored girl blinked back a

"Aw come on,ya gotta play one more song,your uh..like one of those one viscet bands yes?"
She said,rolling her wrist around.Lyra didn't respond,looking a bit creeped out.The stranger
sighed and stuck out her paw to her."the names rice,lotta people call me puddin though"
she giggled a little bit.Lyra smiled at the name."rice" she said,testing the words out on her
"Lyra.."

Lyra just started at her,the flames on her mane flickering ever so brightly at the comment.
She shrugged a little."I rarely feel the cold..what are you doing" Lyra said.Rice had her paws
on Lyras cheeks,admiring the others flaming mane.Lyra was getting uncomfortable from the
touching and grabbed her hands,pulling the others paws in the pockets of the sweater she was
wearing."I really don't like to be touch..I can potentially burn someone" she said,pausing as
she spoke.Rice just looked at her,snorting slightly and moving her hands out of her pocket.

The Harp cover means a lot to her because it was one of the first songs that she completely mastered on the harp.To her the song is everything she could be but is to scared to do.Too scared to go out and travel the world,too scared to find love for herself

^Art done by me^

Rice pudding owned by

Last edited by tiny little box on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:34 am

Username: Tigerblue

Name: Phoenix

Theme Song: To Be Alive (FT: Aaron Richards) - Puppet

Why:
wip

Last edited by kiffell on Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:36 am

Name:
How this song describes them:
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:20 am

Mark to watch ;0;
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Bump ^^

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:52 am

Mark!

Name: Cass
Theme song: wip
How this song describes them: wip
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:23 am

Marking O3o
name;
pyro
gender;
male
Pheonix theme
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am

Good luck
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:21 pm

tiny little box wrote:

Lyra

Song:

jumped out of her fur.

the viscet.

her voice

"Lyra.."

^Art done by me^

Rice pudding owned by

Winner!! Thank you very much for participating :3 I hope you enjoy your new viscet!

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes