Time spent 9 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
76 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

- Αἰγόκερως | Aigokeros

Postby bailey; » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:11 am

He could screw your whole life up and not care
-
Makeup artist with a temper ✌

Growing up as a ward of the state, Aigo wound up circulating through several caregivers during his younger years, having proven to be exceptionally uncooperative. Eventually one caregiver became impervious to his undisciplined behaviour and it's with them that he grew, although not exactly in an ideal fashion. The caregivers blissful ignorance, own lifestyle and lack of affection towards Aigo only in turn lead him to fabricate a lack of manners and twisted morals. Throughout school, he became well known with the principal for constantly acting out, commonly cutting off other kids' hair.
Despite his reputation with the principal though, he was seen as a very sweet and adored child by the art teacher, seeing as art was the one class in which he participated in willingly, after making it obvious he wasn't one to share and wasn't going to change his ways around it.

After graduating high school and momentarily cleaning up his act - although for his own benefit to ensure a slightly better chance at landing his dream job - he went off to cosmetology school.

To most people Aigo can easily be seen as a jerk of some extent. Primarily he only cares about himself, has a tendency to manipulate other people and their words, firmly stuck in his beliefs and easily makes a scene when angered. He's unknowing what sympathy, empathy and compassion are to be quite frank. One could easily say that he's one of the worst people who's bad side to get on, but it's not because he's truthfully threatening and makes a good argument, it's mostly because he'll make sure his feelings towards you will be well known when you're near, and it's not something many like to deal with.

Even though he may give off the feeling of being an overly confident hot-head, it depends on whether or not he has the slightest bit of respect for the other person, and when it comes to getting respect from Aigo, it all revolves around statuses. Brag to him about something of importance to him and he'll easily fall into some type of submissive behaviour, most commonly being unable to keep eye contact. As far as his profession he's a theater/performance make-up artist on the brink of ruining his rep because he's incapable of cleaning up his act, and has a small side calligraphy business. In regard to his hobbies, swimming and art are close to his heart.
Despite his unappealing character some believe that if he were to be shown different aspects of life that he could become a humble man, seeing that it's never too late to change.

draft wrote:Orphaned foster child that wasn't raised in an ideal way, grew up without proper manners and twisted morals. Jumped from parent to parent constantly because of undisciplined behaviour. Eventually found a parent that was capable of putting up with him. Went through school, found a passion in cutting people's hair off with scissors out of spite. Was also fond of visual art.
Eventually grew up, actually went to college because even though he had terrible behaviour he proved to be relatively decent academically, and found a decent career as a makeup artist. Leaning on the brink of being fired because of his tendency of being uncooperative with co-workers and recipients of his work, since he often time starts up arguments with them. Only reason that he stays is because of his capabilities.

Part of his behavior is all a facade when it comes to certain people. Literally is incapable of holding eye contact with people of higher authority, despite his confident demeanor. For the most part him being so sour towards others is a type of self-defense he feels benefits him. By not allowing people to get close to him he feels he efficiently creates a pathway where a person can't hurt him. Doesn't know what empathy, sympathy, gratitude and the likes are for the most part. Knows anger really well and can get Really Upset. Drools a lot when he's angry because he's an animal.
Draws in his past time whenever he's not doing questionable things.
Can be a humble man if he's taught other aspects of life seeing it's never too late to change.

EDITS ; Horns, short fur, ears, tongue, mane, tail, long fur, hair, shine
'Fins' on side of head are made of fur and horns, 'fin' on tail is just his mane stylized

INSPIRATION ; Sea-Goat, imperial garnet, breath, Jai Paul, Harp Seal

First Draft

Second Draft

If it's possible though I may be changing some really minor things in the future lol.
Last edited by bailey; on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
bailey;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Αἰγόκερως | Aigokeros (WIP)

Postby Mid-life » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:56 am

Aaa!!! Such a beautiful bebe <33
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:57 am

BAIG I LOVE
      ((i hope its okay to post this rip))
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey; » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:03 am

@Mid-Life + Cheeb >> I'M AA thank you guys so much!! ;;;;; It means a lot, esp when it's not even his final,, I'm cry,,,
    And posting is okay!!
bailey;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beautea » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:46 am

Baig he looks fantastic!!
    Love the shine and the little markings on the feet <3
beautea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cryptz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:59 am

pretty baby ;w;

Cryptz #6669

💕Rech, Discter, Idyll, Helly, Belphie (the fave)💕

Cryptz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey; » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:00 am

@Sylar >> You've always been so nice pLS,,,, TYSM tho!! I'm really glad that you think so!! ;A; <3
    Tbh his shine is Saturn because Saturn is Capricorn's ruling planet.. I'm a nerd.....

@Rainbow Noviern >> Thank you!! qvq
bailey;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ibolya » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:31 am

i'M scREAMinG he is go gorgeous how?? do you make everything so beautiful??
Everything about this is so perfect ;;
no longer active
ibolya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:20 am

i'M SCREAMING (ALSO CICA BEAT ME TO IT >:0) THIS MAD LITTLE GOAT BOY IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!!!!!!!
MY POOR LITTLE HEAR CANNOT TAKE HOW PRECIOUS THEY AREAHHHHHH (sorry for the capitals, but tHIS BOI sLAYS)
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 am

cool :thumbup: :thumbup:
Scion Hanzo