Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

568# Khimaira Friesians - Christmas Event

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:11 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: DauntlessDivergentC
Show Name: A Christmas Dance
Barn Name: Holly
Height: 16 hh
Color: Bay Roan overo w. khimaira tobiano
Genetics: Ee/Aa/RR/Oo/Ktkt
Breeding info:
- will always pass on Roan gen (Rkit)
Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
BL 2.17:2/4

To get her you need to show me a picture with a wolf and a moon and write me a short story about why she got dressed like that

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:[center]Image

┌───────────────────────────┐

Owner: DauntlessDivergentC
    Show Name: A Christmas Dance
    Barn Name: Holly
└───────────────────────────┘

┌───────────────────────────┐

└───────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
Story:
The Holly Jolly Ball

Holly awoke to a crisp morning in mid-autumn. The leaves had turned to various colors and some had even begun to fall. The roan filly rose to her hooves and gently stretched out her legs in preparation for the day. The pretty girl usually took a small walk from her resting place to the drinking pond.

Holly trotted slowly and friskily on the forest trail. Tonight was to be the annual Holly Jolly Ball. The ball was held in mid-autumn to signify the beginning of the coming winter and the near end of the year. This night was the first ball Holly was ever eligible to attend.

The filly trotted excitedly around the forest. Perhaps she would meet her future mate tonight. Holly smiled and brayed into the wind. She would need the help of her little forest friends to be ready for the ball! Answering her bray, two little mice and three blue birds came to her.

"Tonight's the Holly Jolly Ball!" the filly exclaimed.

"You'll need to be dressed first before you can go." one of the mice squeaked.

"We can help! We can help!" chirped the birds.

"We better get started then," Holly replied, "I would hate to be late!"

The birds flew off into the trees. They searched for their silk worm friends to help them sew a pretty dress and for some mistletoe to adorn the filly's mane and tail. The birds had split into two groups: one bird would go find the silk worms and the other two would get mistletoe.

The mice took off in search of beads and dye. They would help sew and color the silk to make a pretty dress for Holly. First the mice went home to get their brothers and sisters. Then they all split into groups for sewing and finding dyes.

The birds, worms, and mice came back together after an hour of getting their supplies and began the process of making Holly's dress. The worms made the silk. The mice dyed and sewed the silk into cloth. The birds decorated the dress and Holly in mistletoe. Within another two hours the dress was finished. The now dressed up filly spun in a quick circle and watched her dress dazzle in the evening light. The filly practically squealed and marvled at its beauty.

The cloth on her forelegs was green with white edges. Her mane and tail were adorned and decorated with mistletoes. Her back was covered with a dark glittering blanket with a green saddle edged in white to match her foreleg bands. The nose and ear band on her halter were also green and white edged. She was dressed and ready for a ball.

"Oh!" Holly exclaimed, "It's perfect! Thank you ever so much!"

Now without a moment to loose, the filly was on her way to the meadow that was located in the center of the forest. The exquisite filly elegantly trotted into the forest and froze in bewilderment. The forest floor was decorated in bright shiny rocks that glowed in moonlight. The trees had flowers and the moonlight pebbles strung from their limbs. Near the center of the meadow stood a small band of horses. One of the horses was singing beautiful melodies while the rest banged and blew into various instruments. All the horses in the meadow were dressed in silk dresses, bows, and ties of various colors.

It was then that while Holly was in a daze that her best friend Valkyrie joined her on the outer rim of the meadow. She was dressed with a beautiful blue bow around her withers. The other filly was beautiful and her coat shimmered in the light.

"Hey, Holly!" the seal bay filly whinnied. "I'm glad you could make it."

The two fillies talked and gossiped about the happenings in the forest and of their friends. Valkyrie had a mate and was excited about having little fillies of her own soon. The two pretty girls continued to talk for a bit longer before Valkyrie was dragged off to the dance floor by her mate. Once again, Holly was alone.

Little did Holly know that there was a mysterious, handsome stallion in a dark corner watching her. He had dark blue eyes and a dark chocolate coat. His coat was longer and very silky. He wore nothing more than a red cape and a white tie. When Valkyrie left her friend this stallion approached the pretty girl.

Holly could not believe her own eyes. The most beautiful stallion she had ever seen had approached her. The stallion was huge and very muscular. The filly felt as though she might faint.

"Would you mind joining me on the dance floor?" the stallion's voice was deep and velvety. His eyes watching and holding her own pair of eyes. He seemed to ignore the other fillies who swooned at his feet. He wanted her and her alone.

Holly was speechless. She didn't know what to say. This perfect being wanted to dance with her and persisted on ignoring the other horses. The filly simply nodded her head as she was too flabbergasted to speak. The two horses made their way to the floor.

Holly followed the stallion's fluent movements. The filly was relieved that her dressage training was being put to use and was helping her keep up with the stallion. They twirled, side-stepped, and pranced. The two friesians danced and danced until it felt as though their hooves would fall off.

The sparkling lady learned that the stallion's name was Wolf and that he was a prince of a distant forest. His favorite treat was peaches and he loved to swim. He enjoyed teasing her and often made jokes about her "dancer's grace". Wolf told the filly that the trees in his forest grow tall enough to touch the sky and that the waterfalls rain from the skies.

In the middle of the stallion's stories the distant bell tolled. It was midnight and the full moon was high in the sky. Wolf seemed to panic and jumped to his hooves.

"I'm sorry to cut this conversation short, but I must be off."

"Wait, why?" Holly asked.

Wolf didn't answer her question and proceeded to gallope off into the trees. The lonely filly gasped and galloped after him. She couldn't let him go without knowing why he had to leave so abruptly. He was acting so strange and she wanted to know why.

The closer Holly got to Wolf, the faster he galloped and...the stranger things got. He seemed to get taller and taller. Soon his tie had been torn off and his cape was torn in some areas. The massive, grizzly creature came to a halt and turned to see the frightened filly. His brown eyes softened and looked away. Wolf had somehow become a beast.

"I had hoped you wouldn't see me like this," the stallion said sadly.

"How did this happen?" Holly moved closer to him, unafraid and curious.

"A witch cast a spell on me to teach me how to love and be loved back. She gave me this night to be a horse and to find my true love. At the stroke of midnight I would go back to being a beast. Until I have learned to love and be loved in return, I will stay a beast." Wolf looked up at the filly's beautiful, strong eyes and sighed.

"Do you think you found your true love?" the filly took a step toward the stallion.

"Holly," he sighed, "you are my true love. I love you like the wolf loved the moon." Holly's eyes welled with tears. Was it true? "If I am your Wolf, will you be my moon?"

The filly took in a deep breath and allowed his question to register in her mind. This beast of a horse had fallen in love with her. He was asking her if she would love him. If she would stay with him. He was asking for her to never leave him and to always be there for him.

"I will be your Moon."

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
[/center]
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 568# Khimaira Friesians - Christmas Event

Postby lmao, » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:12 am

Owner: Pinto,
      Show Name:
      Barn Name:
      Color 2: (currently white)
      Color 3: (currently green / not the mistletoes)
      Picture:
      Story:
      wip <3
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:25 am

Owner: Keen
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color 2: (currently white)
Color 3: (currently green / not the mistletoes)
Picture:
Story

RES
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:48 am

Owner: SergeantWinter
Show Name: tbd
Barn Name: tbd
Color 1: Keep
Color 2: Keep
Color 3: Keep
Picture: <3
Story wip
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛Carrry Me Away | Accalia ❜

Postby L.V.L » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:50 am

Owner: L.V.L

Show Name: Carry Me Away

Barn Name: Accalia

Color 1: Dark Navy Blue

Color 2: White

Color 3: Red

"It's quiet the story if I must say so myself."
I chuckled and looked up at you with smiling eyes. I turned my head and looked out over the pasture, seeing the moonlight shine over the mountains and onto the plains making it like a sea of beautiful white water. I slightly squint my eyes and smile as I remember the wonderful memory of that night.
"It was a little after dusk had settled, the sun was no longer alive and the moon had come out again to shine. It was quiet in the corner where I stood watching everyone else having fun mingling with the others. We were all dressed up in some type of clothing, whether it was the gentleman wearing scarves and large enough bowtie to fit around their necks or it was the ladies who were wearing beautiful blankets or braids in their manes and tails. Me on the other hand had went a little old fashion from the others, and I had worn a navy blue caparison with a red shorter blanket on top, with ribbons and mistletoes in my mane, tail and my halter. I got stared at for a while but I was never spoken to, which was perfectly fine now that I think about it because I don't think I would have had anything to say. I remember looking around and felt the small breeze past over, I had chuckled to myself as I saw everyone shiver and nod towards the stables; so I decided to follow because I still wanted to be with everyone. It wasn't until much later when I could feel something calling me outside; it was a beautiful night after all and I thought to myself why not? I had gotten up quietly and headed out, it was so silent, not even the crickets were chirping. And my god, was the moon the most stunning sight I had ever seen for the six years I've been alive. I stepped out and went towards my place; it was a large enough stone for someone like me to stand on and look out across the fields, you could watch the trees sway in the most lightest breeze. I remember as I was coming upon it, I had looked up and saw the shape of a small creature standing there, looking straight at me. I had stopped in my tracks and it seemed like I was staring right into its eyes, but I could only see the outline of it. As I took a few steps closer, I saw the creature was a small wolf pup; it put me in awe to see one so close. I watched it turn its head away, slowly raising its head up towards the sky and let out a low mourning howl, it was like music to my ears, but it also broken something inside of me to hear something so quiet and sad. I remember not even a few moments later you could hear a low howl reply and more were joining in. It was - gosh how would I even describe it - oh yes. Magical." (the wolves howl at 36 seconds)

Last edited by L.V.L on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:00 am

Dropping, goodluck all!
Last edited by |Angel| on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:12 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Owner: NARANDA | Show Name: Under The Mistletoe | Barn Name: Nafila (Arabic - "Gift")
Color 1: As is | Color 2: As is | Color 3: Ice Blue

Picture: Above by valen-kyra (DA) of my fursona Jouka (Who is a wolf)
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Story: I looked out of the stall and down the isle, watching the snow fall through the open door. It was a light snow, covering the footprints and markings of all that moved with a fresh blanket, turning the world white and creating a new beginning for the coming winter days. Hidenka was standing in the stall, braiding ribbons into my mane and tail. White ones, dark blue ones, and ice blue ones. Along with the ribbons where mistletoes, the berries as white as snow and matching the furred lining of the cape that I was to wear. The halter went on next, the crown piece and the nose piece both had fur lined straps, ice blue and white to match the cape as well. Some more mistletoe hung from the crown piece on either side and my mane was left hanging down the sides of my neck with ribbon and mistletoe as well. The armbands were slipped over my hooves and up my front legs, ice blue with white fur lining to match the rest. The cape was the last, the back piece was ice blue with white fur lining, just around the edges there was a dark blue fabric hanging down loosely, hanging down by my lower legs, though not too far down that it dragged. "Alright, shall we go and make some children happy?" Hidenka smiled as she spoke, taking the lead rope and leading me out of the stable. I held my head high, taking a deep breathe of the winter air, walking over to the waiting trailer. I was one of two decorated in a fancy winter outfit, I was dressed to match Ra who wore something more princely. There were two others in the trailer, Angelique and Hyuuga, dressed to resemble angelic beings, though they were going to be pulling a decorated sled that had already been delivered to the festival.

The children laughed and giggled as they took turns lining up and riding the horses that were all dressed up for the event. We were not the only ones there, horses from many other stables were volunteered for the job. Stands and lights were strung up all around the large stable just on the outskirts of the town, games and events all going and reaching their peak. "What do you mean?" Hidenka and Shokou were speaking to someone, an older woman who was standing at the gate, looking sad. Hidenka looked back at me, Shokou still speaking to the woman. "How about we go and visit a little girl." She pat me on the neck and untied my lead rope from the psot of the fence. "Shokou, how about you grab Ra's lead rope and we go pay them a visit." Shokou smiled and the older woman looked surprised. We left the arena, Hidenka leaping up onto my back, grabbing Ra's lead rope from Shokou. "Actually, you want to go and grab the sled? For the ones too scared to ride on the backs of the horses." Hidenka suggested. The sled followed behind as Hidenka directed us down the streets that got quieter and quieter the further away we got from the festival.

The hospital was still in full gear, nurses checking on patients, new patients coming in, and doctors running back and forth. The trees around the front were decorated in lights, and the front pillars were wrapped in ribbon and tinsel. There was an empty field right next to the large building, and we trotted right over to it. The older woman had driven ahead and was just coming outside, nurses and patients in tow. The children looked at us with wide eyes, nervous or excited about seeing the horses that now stood in the normally empty field. The sled went around and around the far half of the field, changing riders every second lap. More and more children and patients arrived outside, taking turns in the sleigh or on the back of the two horses. The woman who had spoken with Hidenka and Shokou before was returning outside with another patient, a little girl bound to a wheelchair. I finished my lap and was waiting for the next rider, watching the little girl as she was wheeled up to the line for the sleight rides. She looked to me, a look of wonder in her eyes. "I want to ride the princess horsey!" she plead, looking back to the old nurse behind her. "Sweety, the sleight ride will be much more comfortable for you." she tried to convince the young girl. The little girl sighed, knowing the woman was right. I pulled away from Hidenka who looked surprised, and I trotted up to the young girl, nosing away the tear was was threatening to run down her cheek. She giggled in response, lifting a hand to pet my nose. "It's alright if she wants to ride Nafila. If we take it slow and easy she should be perfectly okay." Hidenka was smiling as she approached, picking up my lead rope from the ground.

Another nurse walked up, the man helping the young girl up onto my back, and he walked next to us to keep her from falling off. These were the two slowest laps I had ever taken, moving slowly so that she would not fall off, but she did not mind. I could hear her giggles as we walked around the field. "Well don't you look so pretty up there." Hidenka said, giving the little girl a smile as she looked back to check on her. "You know, Nafila here dressed up all pretty just for you. You are our guest of honor." the girl giggled and soon the second lap was over, but I wished it wasn't. I watched the woman push the wheelchair back towards the building, the little girl turning around just enough so that she could wave to us. I nickered, lifting my head making her giggle one last time before she vanished into the warm hospital lobby. We finished up and returned to the stable where the festival was held, packing up and heading home. I did not want that night to end, but it was all too soon that we returned home and lead into the stable. I watched the snow fall as Hidenka and Shokou placed us in warm stalls for the night, then left, closing the door. I laid down in the hay, only the mistletoe and ribbon left in as they removed the rest so they could brush me down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, having the best sleep I have ever had in my life, tired from the long day but also satisfied that I could make others happy.
Last edited by NARANDA on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: Lady Of Guadalupe
Barn Name: Lady
Color 1: keep
Color 2: keep
Color 3: keep
Picture:
Story

wip
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:11 am

Owner: Usha
Show Name: Cookies 'N' Cream On The Snowy Night
Barn Name: Mary
Color 1: Red
Color 2: White
Color 3: Red
Picture: My Favorite Wolf And Moon Picture
Story: Mary's Old Owner, Christina, Like Hosting Christmas Balls With All Her Friends And Family, She Would Always Dress Mary Up In A Red And White Blanket With Ribbons And A Cute Halter. While Christina Wore A Red Dress. What Christina Would Do Is Sit Outside, In The Cold, Greeting Her Guests As She Sat Upon Mary Or Stood Beside Her. Most People Would Often Great The Two Saying They Were Like "Mrs. Claus And Her Favorite Little (Big) Reindeer.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jillabong » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:03 am

Owner: Jillabong
Show Name: The Shield-Maiden of Lore
Barn Name: Lori
Color 1: (currently blue) keep
Color 2: (currently white) keep
Color 3: (currently green / not the mistletoes) keep
Picture: http://img06.deviantart.net/9d53/i/2012 ... 5cfei0.jpg
Story Lori is a brave and strong mare. She dresses like this in order to protect herself as she frequents the woods in search of other lost Khamairas that may have wandered to far from the herd. Lori is nurturing and motherly and seeks to help protect her family and foals from harm. She is a clever and courageous mare.
Last edited by Jillabong on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jillabong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me