Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #5

Postby Rix.Helios » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:09 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:crazycookiemonster
Show Name:Distant and New
Barn Name: Abra
Height:16.2hh
Color: Golden Palomino Overo Khimaira Splash
Genetics: ee/Aa/Crcr/Ksplkspl/Oo
[/code]
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #5

Postby L.V.L » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:18 am

Owner: L.V.L
    Show Name: Catching these horns
    Barn Name: Springer

Halter color: Surprise Me
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
    Bells: Surprise Me
    Ribbons: Eye Color

Story: wip <3
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Owner jesdar16
Show Name: Agent Seven
Barn Name: Aztec

Halter color: Perfect
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Perfect
Bells: Keep
Ribbons: Keep

Story:
The world spun around me. I wasn't sure where I was. I last saw myself stepping into this strange cave, where a bag of hay hung from the wall. The twolegs clipped me up to the sides of the cave. I twist and fought, but there wasn't enough room to break free. My hooves made loud clanging noises on the floor, which scared me. It was terrifying in there. Then the wall closed behind me. Those nasty twolegs locked me in the tiny cave! I lunged out with my back hooves, trying desperately to knock the wall back down, but my halter, clipped up to the wall, held me back and my hooves barely scratched the wall.
Then a loud noise roared from in front of me, beyond the cave wall. It sounded like thunder. With a jarring jerk, the cave began to move. I could hardly keep my balance as it kept moving, lurching along, my hooves sliding against the slick floor.
It felt like forever that I was in that cave. A tiny window of light was my only freedom. And my halter kept me from even reaching it.
Finally the back cavern wall opened. The twolegs came back in and clipped on my lead and unclipped the ropes holding me fast to the wall. I gratefully stamped out of there, visibly showing my displeasure with a flick of my decorated tail and a stomp of my shiny hooves. The twolegs kept their tiny pink paws wrapped tightly around my lead, but surprisingly they didn't yank. The twolegs at my old place did. I held my dignity. I could hear other horses neighing inside the stable. When I took in my surroundings, I was overwhelmed. The place was huge! There were at least twelve giant barns. The twolegs led me into one labeled with a golden plate. I couldn't read what it said, but I heard the twolegs say something like "khimaira friesians".
The sunlight died away behind me, only flickering in through the thick cloud cover and in between the windows in the loft up above me. As my eyes adjusted, I took a quick look at my surroundings. It was huge! Stalls covered most of the ground, rows and rows of stalls. Each one was occupied by a horse, and each door had a fancy golden nameplate. Most of the horses were too busy munching on hay and oats to notice me walk by. Usually I'm all for showing off, but today I'm glad they didn't.
The twolegs led me to a pair of ropes near a bunch of empty stalls. I noticed that one of them had a golden nameplate, but it didn't have any horse in it. Could that stall be mine?
I was hooked up to the ropes again. I fixed them with an evil glare. I had had enough with those ropes.
Before I could take action against the ropes, something soft began to brush my elegant golden coat. Relaxing strokes cleaned it of dust I had accumulated in it from my unpleasant journey.
"Now, isn't that better?" A soft voice interrupted my relaxation. A twoleg stood in front of me, long brown hair falling to her waist, soft hands reaching up to stroke my muzzle. Green eyes fixed on mine.
Something about her made me feel... calm. Like I could trust her. Right?
She unclipped the ropes and I watched in satisfaction as they fell away. She led me over to the open stall with the golden nameplate. Touching it with her thin pink paw, she spoke.
"Aztec."
Aztec. What did that mean? Was it my name? I had been given a tribe name in my old stable, but I had long forgotten it now. No one really spoke to me there.
She opened the locks on the stable door with a swift flick of her thumbs, shoving the latch aside to allow the door to open. She led me in to the stall, reasonable spacious, with a filled hay bin in the corner next to a salt lick, grain bucket, and water bucket. Eagerly I stretched forward, for I had not eaten since I left. The hay in the small cave was old.
She unclipped my halter before I could pull her over, laughing.
The door shut behind me and I saw her hook my halter over a horse-shaped hook on my stall door.
She murmured a few things but I was too busy eating to notice. I kept an ear flicked in her direction but I wasn't focused on what she was saying.
At that point a sweet scent had drifted in to my nose. I lifted my head. Where was it coming from? I navigated to the edge of the stall where I could stick my head over the fencing a little way. Something touched my nose. It smelled good. I licked it, eager to get a taste.
"Molasses." The girl grinned. Molasses! I remember that word. We were sometimes given it in the tribe.
It tasted good. I stood still for a moment, letting the twoleg pet me for a moment. She did give me molasses, after all.
"Goodbye, Aztec." She said, disappearing before I could respond.
I finished off the molasses, gazing after where she had disappeared. After a while of pondering, I turned back to my grain. I spotted the gleaming reflection of my nametag in a puddle, gazing at me. Aztec.

One of the first things I noticed in the new barn was the temperature. It was hot! There was only a thin dusting of snow on the ground. I felt like I was burning up. Do they not have air conditioners in here?
I noticed a new thing on my stall door the other day. It was somewhat noisy, but it blew cool air into my face, so I couldn't complain.
One of the things that happened today was pasture day. The girl came back and she brought me out to the big green field. I hadn't seen much green before, not where I come from.
She pastured me with this black stallion and grey stallion. They had long tails like me, but they had no fancy braids or bells.
"I'm Shadow." The black one said, lifting one feathered white forehoof importantly. "Been here the longest. I'm the elder of these horses." I noticed his deep teal eyes, fixed on me like a challenge. The grey one just snorted and rolled his eyes.
"Father, Reina was here long before you were. Sorry about my father. I'm Storm." The grey stallion's eyes were bright. I liked him.
I was twitching uncomfortably under the heat. The other horses in the pastures seemed to be wearing thin blankets.
"It's so hot out!" I said after introducing myself. Shadow gave me a weird look.
"Are you crazy? It's freezing!"
"Where I come from, snows like this are pure luck. We get huge blizzards that last for days." I replied, sniffing the wind in hope for a breeze. Shadow snorted.
"That's..... cool?" Storm tried to be supportive, I guess he was trying to make up for his father's rude comments.
"And what's with the horns?" Shadow replied bluntly. I sighed. Clearly he was going to make this difficult.
"I was born with them!" I bowed my head to show them off. The mares liked the longest horns.
"They're fantastic! You should find my son Hercules, he'd love to see them." Storm jerked his head towards a similar looking grey stallion in another paddock. I was about to make a start towards him when Shadow called me back.
"That grandson of mine likes anything." He grunted. "Here, have some grass. You haven't eaten yet."
I was surprised at the older stallion's offer. So far he had been rude. I guess it comes with being old. A loud call interrupted my response.
"That's our human. We've got to go." Storm turned to canter off towards the gate.
"See you later!" I called after them.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allybrad » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:42 pm

dropping out; good luck to those entering!!
Last edited by allybrad on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxx
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
she/her
luke 19:10
noah kahan
lizzy mcalpine
tearista
go heels
|| abf
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

allybrad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Owner SpartanAmethyst
Show Name:
Barn Name:

Halter color: deep red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Bells: Gold bells
Ribbons: deep red ribbon

Story: wip
Gotta find the perfect name
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Owner crazycookiemonster
        Show Name: Distant and New
        Barn Name: Abra
        Halter color: omg keep
        Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
        Bells: gold
        Ribbons: keep

Story:
        the fog gathered around my hot breath as i stood in the trailer alone. i could feel the cold wind rushing past the trailer as both it and i stood still, still as ice. it felt like an eternity in the still silence as i could only reflect on my short life. it had only felt like yesterday that i was a young colt frolicking through the snow with my mother always attentively watching, but that was soon over as the more i grew the less i saw of her. i remember her still so clearly in my head, she had a soft golden coat that would glisten in the flurry of the snow. however in my solace was disturbed by the broken language of the two legs who had gathered just around the trailer. i could never understood what they said, but they had always been kind to me that was until this morning. as a young colt i had seen many of my older brothers go off in these metal contraptions, though none of them ever returned. shifting my weight around in the trailer, i had my ears perked up to try and see what they were saying, but all i could make out was muffled sounds. even though all of their communicating it didn't see harsh or aggressive, but i was still a little on edge, because where did all of the stallions go. shaking my head a bit i peer through the window at the two legs communication, but as they walked away from each other with a hand shake little did i know that that would be the last i would every see where i had come from.

i lurched forward as the trailer was pulled onward and i couldn't help but watch my world slowly turn to a blur. the white turned to a yellow green, the scents in the air became more fragrant, my world was so lost. the air around me warmed to an almost uncomfortable level, so with my constant moving and snorting the two leg came around and shut my window, but with a virring sound a cool wind rushed over me. I shuddered with contentment, i briefly looked at the two legs, who gave me a little snort. It reached out with its hand, but i drew back unsure of where he was taking me even though he had shown me no harm i was afraid. It felt like forever as i was moved from trailer to trailer briefly walked around outside for periods of time, always with freezing cold water, warm oaks topped with a crisp apple and a bag of hay in the corner of the trailer. i had almost gotten used to it as no mater where i went the two legs that lead me into this trailer had been with me the entire time, you could almost say i was a little attached to him. every day he would attempt to reach out to me and it was a slow process, but eventually i let him, now every time he took me out to walk he always had a frozen apples, those were my favorite.

it had almost started to feel like home, as there was the little routine that we did daily that i had come used to and begun to like. though i should say i was rather lonely as it was only me and the two legs moving from car to train to boat then back to car it just seemed like a never ending trip. every stop we stopped at was new; had new scents, had new temperaments, but all just kept changing. that was until one day the trailer stopped when the sun was still high. perking my ears i shift my head to see out the window it wasn't time for my afternoon walk, intrigued i paw a little closer to the window. long grass was flowing in the wind and off in the distance i could see a structure. where was i? this was unlike any stop we've made before hand. the two legs unlocked my window so i happily swung my head out to greet him, though he only patted me on the nose before walking away. how strange i thought getting a better view of this warm new area. raising my nose i took in all the fragrant scents, mostly of apple trees which i could smell inhabited this place, but also something new, something familiar yet strange. before long the two legs was back, petted me on the nose once more before unhooking the door and walking my out. the dirt was soft under my rigid hooves and i stepped carefully around in it causing a little dust to stir, curious i reach down to sniff it but up reared my head, snorting as it had entered my nose. the two legs wrapped his arm around my neck and soothed me allowing me to stand peacefully in this new world, while he was here i had nothing to fear, because with all the unknown around me he was my safety.

he walked me around a bit allowing me to sniff at most things, and allowing me to walk at my own pace slowly incing towards a giant structure. the closer we got the weirder it smelled. it smelled of home, but yet of something knew, when we reached the entrance i knew why their were other of me in there. they were different.... smaller and lacked horns and smelled of flowers. when i reached out to them, they reached out to me in an almost elderly way as if they were greeting me, which i found silly since i knew the two legs would walk me back to the trailer soon to continue or journey. that was until a small young of the two legs approached me or rather rushed to me, but my two legs stopped her by pulling her up into his arms. how strange he was acting, never had a young two legs ever approached me. back on the island they would only approach when i was young, around their own height, but this one had a gleam in her eyes a fire almost. the two legs exchanged a few words as i straightened up a little unsure of this whole endeavor, when he put her down the little one stood in front of me arms out reached. ears perked forward as i pawed at the ground, until a familiar cool scent hit my nostrils. a frozen apple. temptation got the best of me as i leaned my head down to grab the apple one of her little hands was on my horn. i froze. it was like a magical instant as her tiny little blue green eyes peered into mine. why were they familiar, why wasn't she scared, why didn't i wanna run, why did my two legs allow this thing to touch my horns, why?

my two legs soon swung her up allowing my head to swing back as well. he reached over to me and gently brushed his fingers across my cheeks, as both i and he watched the little two legs reach out and stroke me softly. i was still a little rigid quite unsure about everything that was going on, how i wish i could be back in my trailer or home. seeing my discomfort he put the little thing down and scooted her to run along, which see did, touching every horses nose on the way out. cocking my head to the side i found it very curious, but all the other no horned khims just simply looked at me kindly then back to her. how curious, i thought. my two legs walked me through the barn allowing me to sniff the other khims who sniffed back a few reared in frenzied excitement which caused me at first to step back, but soon i started to like it here. i kind of felt accepted here. my two legs continued to walk me around the grounds and soon enough the little two legs joined us once more walking with us, her hand occasionally brushing my leg. we walked around for quite a bit before returning to the stable and to a stall quite unlike anything i've ever seen. unlike the other stalls it was more closed in but from out here i could taste the coolness on my tongue. it was closed by only a half door but plastic blinds hung down to trap the cold inside, so with a swift motion he unlocked the door and lead me in. the second i stepped in i was hit with a wave of cold air and shuttered with pleasure, even letting out a few snorts excited to see the fog once again gathering around my breath.

"yes sweet child he is distant and new." the father explained to his daughter. "so he's like magic?" she countered. "haha something like that my sweet," he said as he scooped her up so they could now peer into the stall where their new horse stood in his stall sniffing around at everything. "abra ka dabra," the little girl whispered as she leaned close to the stall window, making eye contact with her new stallion.
Last edited by Crazycookiemonster on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Slots:
1. Image
Genetics:
ee/Aa/Crcr/Ksplkspl/Oo
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:33 am

Owner: Keen
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color: Deep red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): glowing white
Bells: silver
Ribbons: deep green

Story:
WIP
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:59 am

Owner Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Jangle Of The Tamborines
Barn Name: Acorn

Halter color: Green
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Bells: Silver
Ribbons: Gold

Story:
WIP
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:41 am

Woops ^-^; the time got away from me! Good luck to everyone and merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Last edited by ScarletFang on Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me