Based on Click to view
Artist muffy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#509 Khimaira Fresians

Postby muffy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:01 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Isabella45
Show Name: Mocha Swirl
Barn Name: Mocha
Height: 14hh
Color: Silver Sooty Bay with dapples, Khimaira fog, bidcatcher spots
Genetics: Ee/AA/Zz/Stysty/Kfkf + birdcatcher spots

Not super duper holiday ish but I thought a rocking horse was a cute idea <3 Give this gal a good personality under 300 words and tell me who she was gifted to and how, also under 300 words
psst if any artist could do a little bow on this gal pm me <3

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Gifted Story:[/b]

End Date:
12/17
Last edited by muffy on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #509 Khimaira Fresians

Postby Keen » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Owner: Keen
Show Name: Sway to the Music
Barn Name: Carole
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Personality:
Bright, bubbly, and sweet, her favorite thing is to see children smile ♡
Gifted Story: (I didn't see that it had to be under 300 words because I'm on mobile. It's around 500.)
Carole started life as a beautifully-carved rocking horse. Her runners were glossy black and her paint was glittery. The brass bolts and accents shone in the firelight like they themselves were small flames.
The carpenter stopped, stepped back, and looked at her. He smiled warmly, full of pride at her obvious beauty and quality.
He picked her up and loaded her into his truck. He brought her through the cold, snowy night out of town and into the countryside.
They stopped at a cozy-looking house and the gentle carpenter lifted her out of the truck and carried her up the porch steps and into the house.
He set her down next to a finely-decorated Christmas Tree. A fire crackled in the hearth and warmed her. At the far end of the room, a woman came in holding a child by the hand.
Carole watched the joyful smile spread across the little girl's face. The child ran to the rocking horse, then to the carpenter, then back to the rocking horse.
"Oh, Grampa," squealed the little girl. She was too overcome to say more, but threw her arms around the man, then did the same to Carole.
As the little girl grew, Carole loved watching her develop into a lovely young woman. The girl spent her days laying on Carole's back, doing homework, writing music, or simply thinking.
One day, the girl came into the room and looked sadly at Carole. She ran her fingers over the now-worn wood, over the scuffed brass bolts.
Carole couldn't stand to see her so sad, so she tried to ask what was amiss. However, she could not. Her mouth was made of wood, not flesh and blood.
She agonized all night about what to do. Suddenly, right at midnight, a clatter came from the fireplace and something fell down out of the chimney!
She stared in wonder at the big, round man wearing red robes! He turned to her immediately and spoke to her.
"You have such a gentle and caring heart, sweet Carole. Every child needs a companion such as you, especially when they grow up and move on."
With that, he reached down and kissed her on her wooden forelock. He then picked her up and carried her outdoors. He brought her to a large barn and placed her in a straw-filled stall. Then he disappeared.
The next morning, the girl ran out of the house, tears streaming down her face. She ran to the barn to see her father. He was not there, so she ran to the empty stall that had always been her hiding place.
When she yanked the stall door open, however, she froze. There, in the center of the stall, was Carole. She was curled up, gazing in wonder at her feet. Her runners were gone, as were her brass bolts. The girl slowly walked to her and knelt down by her side.
Carole sighed with contentment. She had become a real horse, and now her girl was smiling again.
Last edited by Keen on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Owner: Scarletfang
    Show Name: The Nutcracker's Champion
    Barn Name: Clara
    Personality:
Clara has always been a family horse, enjoying any time with her people wherever they should happen to be. Saddle training, sleighing, or out in the pasture, she is a docile creature with a heart of gold that only wishes to please the people that return her love unconditionally.

Gifted Story: (This started out at 600 words xD)

Clara watched children in the toy store for decades. She had known many homes, but as time progressed, people became more dependant on technology. Her older charm quickly fading from the attention of modern generations. She grew older each year and dust settled upon her worn red saddle and along her yarn-made mane and tail. Before long she was seen as an antique, denying her the joys of playtime as well.

She lost hope of a new home after the store clerk turned the 'closed' sign on the door that Christmas eve night. He looked up to her with a sigh and rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm sorry, girl. Looks like youngsters don't understand imagination anymore". He turned to lock up when a frantic knock caught his attention.

A man waved at the clerk and once inside, his urgency became clear. "Please," He pleaded, "I need a toy for my daughter. This could be my last Christmas with her...". With a nod from the clerk, the father went searching through the store before spotting the small rocking horse on the shelf.

The next day the man came to his daughters room, gently waking her with a smile, before handing her the gift. She rubbed her eyes and gasped as she opened the present. She smiled as both her and Clara met face to face. Clara knew they weren't a rich family, but one of true values, and her withered wood felt alive as the girl smiled and hugged her father ...then began to cry. He returned her hug with a sad smile before kissing her head. This was the last Christmas she would spend with her father until he returned from deployment, and now she had a piece of him with her to cherish and remember him by.

Last edited by ScarletFang on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Owner: Usha
Show Name: The Angel On Top Of The Christmas Tree
Barn Name: Swiss
Halter color: Leave As Is
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Leave As Is
Personality: Swiss Is Always That Joyful, Spiritual, Playful, Stunning Girl, She Likes To Make Others Happy, And Tends To Do Her Very Very Best To Make Others Happy. But She Does Have A Side Effect, When She Doesn't Make The Person Or Horse Happy, It Hits Her Hard. Harder Than A Bullet Train, And So She Will Then Stop Eating For A While, And Even Not Respond To Any One. She Does That Because She Feels Like She's Did Something Bad By Trying To Help And Make Others Happy.
Gifted Story: Jewel's Aunt, Merssia, Was Touring Around And Seeing New Things For The First Time Since She Was Born [Jewel Is 26, Her Aunt Is 56]. Well, When Merssia Was House Sitting For Jewel And Her Husband Jack [They Were At A Event In America], She Was Wondering Through Some Of The Papers, She Found A Horse For Sale And Thought That It Would Be A Good Gift To Her Niece. She Then Went Out To See The Lovely Horse, She Soon Purchased Her Without Telling Jewel But She Did Tell Jack. When Christmas Came Around Merssia Came Kut Leading The Lovely Horse Towards The Blindfolded Jewel. When Jewel Saw Swiss She Couldn't Hold Her Happiness Towards Jack And Her Aunt. Her Aunt Gave Swiss The Show Name, So Jewel Will Always Know Who Gave Her The Beautiful Christmas Gift Kf A Life Time.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Owner: SergeantWinter
Show Name: Dreams Filled With Sugar Plums
Barn Name: Clara
Halter color: keep the same
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep the same
Personality: Sweet Heart, Heroic, Selfless, Stubborn, Opinionated, Clingy, and ironically loves Plums!
Gifted Story: Natalia is a young teenager and she use to be a ballerina. Her favorite performance was the Nutcracker during the Christmas season because she was able to show how much she had improved. Her family could be proud of her. Except one year there was an accident, she was suppose to be the sugar plum fairy, and during a rehearsal she had slipped when landing a jump improperly. After a trip to the doctors and some surgeries, they found that Natalia wouldn't be able to dance again without the risk of hurting herself. She was devastated and no matter what everyone said, she knew she disappointed her family. Since the accident Natalia wasn't herself, so her parents thought it would be best to move to the countryside where Natalia's grandparents lived. The grandparents had a small humble stables where they housed a handful of horses. The horses all had great potential but not much training, as the grandparents weren't rich to hire, people and they were elderly so they had trouble doing it themselves. When Natalia arrived she was to help out and not long after she found a new passion for horses. She was returning to her old self and her parents were planning on going back to the city in the new year. Natalia overheard her parents plans on Christmas Eve and once again, she was devastated. She would be taken away from her hobby. She ran out into the thick of a snow storm, finding shelter in the barn where she could let out her frustration and tears. But not long after did she hear a horse neighing. This horse wasn't any horse, it was a mare who was pregnant with a very unique foal. Natalia rushed to the mare to find it giving birth and the teenager stayed the whole night using all her knowledge to help, which wasn't much mind you. Her grandparents found her asleep curled up with the mare and the foal and knew right then and there that they needed to have a chat with Natalia's parents. Once Natalia woke and joined her family for Christmas, her parents announced that they were leaving after New Years and that Natalia could stay with her grandparents, and that the foal that was born would be hers to keep. It was her Christmas gift, and a great responsibility. She'd have to train the foal and most importantly give the foal a name. Natalia was thrilled and named her Clara, after the sugar plum fairy.
[419 words, I tried my best to shorten it as much as possible, I hope it's alright.]
Last edited by conversett on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Owner: Isabella45
Show Name: Mocha Swirl
Barn Name: Mocha
Halter color: The way it is
Pearl/jewel color (halter): The way it is
Personality:
Mocha is a sweet, quiet mare who is very gentle with humans and horses alike. She is motherly towards foals and children and surprisingly calm for being young. She can be a bit mischievous at times, but she knows when to stop and who not to bother. She has a definite sweet tooth and her owner has to be careful not to leave the sugar (Or sweet human treats) lying around when Mocha is near. Mocha likes to stay at home and never wanders far from what she knows. She likes the security of her own stall and surroundings. she is a little shy around strangers, but once she warms up to you her loyalty knows no bounds. She is a hard working mare, willing to do whatever it takes to make her owner or stable mates happy. Mocha is curious, but because of her homebody nature she will often curb that curiosity. Mocha likes to run like any horse, but prefers a long, even paced ride in the field or pulling a sleigh.
Gifted Story:
Well, Mocha's gift story starts with Ellen, and her husband, George. George is a fine man, the kind of owner any horse might dream of having. When Ellen and George got married in their twenties George had a horse farm where he raised draft studs. Ever since she was a child Ellen had wanted a pretty mare all her own. She loved her husband's stallions but most were too high strung for her to ride and she longed for a smaller, sweet spirited mare. It was her secret Christmas wish.
It wasn't until Ellen was older and had long let go of her dream that George found out about it.
Ellen saw she was too old to hold onto the dream but George kept thinking over it, and he decided that this Christmas his wife would have her Christmas wish.
That is where Mocha came in.
Mocha was a quiet mare who had been purchased by a neighbor up the street then put up for sale again when his wife fell ill.
So, George purchased Mocha. She stayed up the street in her first owner's barn, then on Christmas Eve George came and led her down the street and into his stable.
Christmas morning when George and Ellen were done opening presents beneath the tree they went outside to give the horse's their Christmas snacks.
When they got to the end of the barn Ellen saw the end stall decorated with a giant bow on the wooden window. Ellen opened the door and there was Mocha with bells around her neck and a soft nicker of welcome.
Ellen was so happy she cried, and Mocha seemed very eager to please her new owner.
While Ellen is a little older now, she still rides as well as ever and she and Mocha love taking sleigh rides in the snow.

Word Count: 308 (If I need to I can try to get it down to 300 or less)
Last edited by -Isabella- on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Slots:
Genetics:
Ee/AA/Zz/Stysty/Kfkf + birdcatcher spots
Breeding info:
- will always pass on A gen (Aa)
- birdcatcher spots will pass on with 30%
- if fog gen passes on it will always have the swirls, but the foals will not be able to pass it further on
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayfire213 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:02 am

Owner: klovesugar2
Show Name: Rock A Bye
Barn Name: Birdy
Personality:
    Birdy is a steadfast sweetheart, quick as a whip without the temper to match. She's down to earth in an understated way, keeping her hooves firmly on the ground even when she does relent to a guilty pleasure of daydreaming. She is always aware of what's going on around her, curious as a cat, and is mindful of her surroundings- be they people or potholes. She's learned much over the years, and is prone to taking her own path and making her own decisions if she believes they're better, safer, than whatever her rider's requesting. Which is not to say that Birdy is rebellious, far from it in fact, just that the docile mare knows when she needs to put her hoof down. As obedient and easygoing as Birdy may often be, the stunning mare isn't in any way a pushover.
Gifted Story:
    The old man watched as his youngest child struggled about the house, counting every step yet still prone to crashing into and over everything. Blind, the doctors said, likely for good. Adjusting, however, was not something to be done overnight, nor indeed, even over months. For the wild child she'd been, tearing about without a care, this unwelcomed handicap had crippled her in a way he'd once thought impossible. She tried as best she could to keep her spirits high, yet the entire thing had worn on her. However...

The faintest traces of a grin ghosted across his visage, calling out to the teen. Pausing, it took her a moment before she began making her way to him, a query quick on her lips. He answered without giving away a thing, prompting an exasperated huff, though she nevertheless allowed him to guide her outside. Her brothers stood waiting by a very special present who'd allow the blind teen to reclaim the freedom she'd so sorely missed. The impish duo exchanged a grin over the mare's back as their father carefully guided their baby sister, until pale hands met dark fur, a velveteen muzzle to trembling hands. As the eldest explained the mare's training, her purpose, there was hope, true hope, across the young woman's visage for the first time in a fair while.
Toyhouse

Elementals
Customs

she/her pronouns

Art by LaurenBlu
(Flight Rising / DeviantArt)
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:54 am

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: If I Was Only Real
Barn Name: Velveteen
Personality: Sweet, clumsy, adorable, and always wanting to please
Gifted Story:

Velveteen wasn't always as you see him today. In fact, he wasn't even always a horse. Once upon a time (for as you know, that is the way to start all good stories) there was a tree. Now he was young by tree standards, only about thirty or forty years old. And this tree, like all trees, had no name, but was simply called Youngling by his elders and Elder by his youngers. It was the middle of summer when a rumor cam whispering through the forest. Another choosing time had come! There was much rejoicing in the woods as the toy maker came bearing his axe and inspecting every tree. The toymaker only came every few years, and only ever chose one tree to be turned in toys. He was the most renown toymaker in the land, and all of the trees were eager to be chosen. The eldest of the elders sighed with regret as they watched, knowing the the toymaker respected them too much to make them into toys. And the youngest of the Younglings sighed with them, knowing that they were still too small to be chosen.

For many days the toymaker searched the forest, marking a tree every of often with a white ribbon adorned with a neatly printed number. Only ten trees were so marked, and they boasted proudly to their neighbors over the honor of being considered. Our tree was among them, and graciously received the congratulations of his neighbors. Then, one day as autumn was finally approaching, the toymaker came for the last time. He examined every tree the he had marked, measuring them and making notes in a little note book. Finally he sat down near our tree, and began to examine his notes carefully. The forest held it's breath as, one by one, trees were crossed off the list. Finally, only one tree remained. Tree number 4, which, as I am sure you have guessed, is our tree. The toymaker stood and examined the tree one last time, then hefted his axe.

With a loud crack, the first cut was made, and the tree cried out, "Oh, it hurts!" He cried, "Why did no one tell me how it hurts?" An elderly tree nearby soothed him, "Fear not Youngling. The pain will fade. I have had many of my branches taken from me in my day, and I promise that the pain will not last forever." Assured by his elder, the tree now suffered in silence as the toymaker worked. It took weeks for the toymaker to cut down our tree, as he had no sons nor brothers to help him, and our tree found that it was true what the old tree had said. The pain did fade, until it no longer bothered him. On the final day, the toymaker stood back and watched as the tree crashed to the ground, and then turned and left. "Where is he going?" Our tree asked, unable to see from his position on the floor. "He has gone to get his saw and cart." Another tree, whose branches spread high above the others, told him. "Yes, I remember now." Our tree said, "I am to large to fit into the cart, so I must be made smaller. Will that hurt as well?" "Only a little." The elderly tee assured him, "And then you shall be taken to be made into wonderful toys." And she was right. The toymaker swiftly returned with his cart and sawed our tree in half, and then in halves again, and loaded him onto the cart. Then he climbed into the cart and drove back to his house in a different part of the woods, his horses hooves crunching in the few fallen leaves that littered the path.

Much to out tree's dismay, he was not immediately made into toys. He was set into a shed and left there. He could see nothing that was going on, but he felt the passage of winter, and then spring, and then summer and finally fall again. On the first week of fall, the toymaker opened his shed and took the tree to his workshop, where he began to carve his wood into a toy. The tree now understood why he had been left. He could no longer feel the pain he had felt before when he had been cut down, so he could enjoy seeing what he was to become. How thoughtful of the toymaker it was to let his sit for that year, so that he would not be hurt when he was made into a toy. The toymaker worked for months and months, carving the tree into something wonderful. The tree found it difficult to see what he was becoming, but he could feel his shape changing as the toymaker worked.

Eventually the toymaker stopped carving and glued the several pieces he had been working on together and began to sand and polish them. The tree felt himself move back and forth as he was sanded and carved, but still did not know what shape he had taken. But one day, he looked into an empty tin of polish and saw a dim and blurry reflection there. He looked closer and laughed for joy. He was a rocking horse! And not just any rocking horse, the most beautiful rocking horse that the toy maker had ever made.

Soon the rocking horse was finished and taken into to town to display in the toymaker's shop. He was placed in the front window, where all could see him. Many children stopped and pointed, tugging at their parents arms as the snowflakes settled on their eyelashes as the gazed in wonder at the beautiful rocking horse, but the parents simply shook their heads, pointing to the price tag fluttering from the rocking horse's ear. For many weeks, the horse rocked back and forth in the window, waiting for someone to buy him. One day a little girl and her father entered the shop. The girl's coat was too small for her, and her father's was too big. Their shoes did not match and made strange tapping sounds as they approached the desk. The toymaker smiled at them kindly, but looked shocked when the man said that he wished to buy the rocking horse in the window. He protested that the rocking horse was much to expensive, and the the man could not possibly afford it, and was astonished again when the man laid the perfect amount on the table. With a shake of his head, the toymaker took the money and took down the magnificent rocking horse, handing it to the man.

The rocking horse was excited as the man and his daughter walked home. Finally he had a family, and children to play with him! As the man pushed open the door to a small house, the rocking horse looked around expectantly, hoping to see many children eager to play with him, but he only saw a small woman, seeing by the light of the fire. The rocking horse was taken into another room and set down, and the man returned to his wife. The small girl sat down across from the rocking horse and introduced herself.

"Hello, I am Jezebel. I'm adopted, which is why I have that name. It's the name of a bad woman from the Bible, but my birth mother did't know that when she named me. My adopted mother just calls my Jezzy, so you can too. I don;t know your name, but I think that I shall call you Velveteen. Is that alright with you?"

Yes! The rocking horse wanted to say, yes! But he could not, for his mouth was not real and he had no power over it. "Well, I shall just have to hope that that is alright with you, as you can't answer me." The girl continued. "Velveteen, I think that we shall be good friends. I need a friend. At school no one talks to me because I'm different from them. I'm from another country, so I sound different than they do. It's silly, but people are silly, aren't they? No matter, you will be my friend and that is all I need."

True to her word, Jezzy and Velveteen did become fast friends. Velveteen was played with constantly, and Jezzy told him everything about her life at school and the rest of the outside world. He was her friend to laugh with when she needed that, and her shoulder to cry on. After many years, Jezzy began to grow up, and spend less and less time with her friend. She still told him about all of her hardships, but he could not always be there to comfort her. One day, when Jezzy, who was now seventeen, was away at school, her mother tripped over the rocking horse, knocking it into the fire. She pulled it out as fast as she could, but the damage was done. She sighed and shook her head, the dragged the ruined rocking horse into the drive way and left it there.

Velveteen was heart broken. He was not sad for himself, but for Jezzy. He knew that she would miss him terribly, and did not want to cause her that kind of pain. He looked up into the sky, where the brightest of the stars could just be seen and made a wish. "Oh, please don't let Jezzy be alone. She needs someone to be her friend." He thought it might have been his imagination, but he thought that he saw the star shine brighter for just a moment.

Suddenly, he felt a warm rush come over him and stumbled, something that he had never been able to do. He looked down, and saw that he had become a real horse, undamaged by the fire. He reared up and whinnied happy. "Thank you!" He called to the stars, "Thank you! Now Jezebel will never be alone!"
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:57 am

Reserve - adding in a moment
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me