Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#466 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rix.Helios » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:43 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:INTERFECTOR
Show Name:Commander of the Earth and Sky
Barn Name:Imperator
Height: 17.1hh
Color: Pearl Black Paint Cloud Sooty Bay Chimera Khimaira Manchado
Genetics: Ee/aa/Prlprl/CC/kmckmc | Ee/AA/StySty

Breeding Info:
- dominant color is the black pearl paint cloud and khim manchado with 70%, the sooty Bay is the recessive color with 30%
- If dominant base pass on it will always pass on paint Cloud (Cc)
- if recessive base pass on it will always pass on sooty (Stysty)
- chimera can pass on with 10%
- khimaira manchado can pass on with 10%
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #466 Khimaira Friesians

Postby ScarletFang » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:12 am

Owner: Scarletfang
Show Name: Cloaked in Curiosity
Barn Name: Belmiro
Name Meaning: Handsome in portugese
Halter color: Royal blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black pearl

Personality:
Belmiro is a quiet and calculating stallion that finds wonder in even the smallest of life's moments. He sees the wonder in everything ranging from the single drops that fall from the icicles of his homeland only to join the mighty rivers in the lowlands below to the mighty sun overhead that keeps all walks of life going at a steady pace. Perhaps his infatuation with the minute and grandiose has something to do with his forgotten past or maybe it helps him recall the foggy images of a world not totally his own in a distant land that was never named. He can be strong headed, but most of those situations involve outsiders that become too close to his loved ones without his approval first. Although gruff and intimidating on the outside he does have a special place in his heart for his sister, and if one is as stubborn as he, then they will begin to realize that all he ever wanted was someone to rely on. He is terrified of being abandoned, his fears stemming from his lack of memory and his drive to learn the truth may put others at risk when his logic and sense become baried beneath his determination. All in all he is a quiet giant, often seeming otherworldly to others of his herd as he moves through the meadows silently, always looking to the stars for answers, and once his mind is set on something it is near impossible to dissuade him.

History:
Belmiro has had the makings of a great lead stallion every since he was a young foal. His current herd took him in from the frigid mountains the day he stumbled out from the howling gales of its summit. He doesn't remember much from his foalhood, no mother or father to fawn over him or even memories to look back upon to help stave off the bitter nights when the only companions he had were the glimmering stars overhead. He is a silent horse, rarely speaking to others unless firmly pressed for an answer. Though appearing quiet and intimidating on the outside, his harsh guise hides the special place he holds in his heart for the mare that raised him and the young filly he'd come to call his sister. He isn't overly exuberant, but will become tenacious and wild when certain topics arise. He has a drive to protect, landing him in hot water more often than not when confronted with the other stallions of his herd who grow ever more interested in his sister with every passing year. It's not like he has gone without attention himself. Many a mare in the herd have approached him with intrigue at the sight of his glorious and unique coat but they are quickly turned away with a few quiet words from the male. Many a horse amongst the herd have turn their eyes toward the stallion not only in intrigue, but in hope. In a tale from a time long since passed, a chosen one, a savior, was to protect the world in a duel with death itself set to happen at the end of days. A child of earth and sky, a horse of cunning bravery and noble courage, a champion of the gods. Rumors had always plagued Belmiro from the day he was found to the day he was officially marked a stallion and while many would praise him upon passing, others spat at his hooves. How could he, a stranger, a mysterious outsider to their home, be the one to save them? He never argued or replied to their inquiries, good or bad. He would simply give them a blank stare and a stiff nod farewell before slipping away to dwell on his thoughts and patiently wait for fate to play its hand.

-Whales for their enchanting yet longing melodies
-Stargazing to help clear his thoughts
-Fresh snowfall to remind him of the day he met his herd
-Half frozen waterfalls to watch the intricate patterns of ice while listening to the rushing water
-His beloved sister and mother for taking him in in his time of need

Dislikes
-Overly excitable/noisy/annoying horses
-Hot summer days
-Harsh noises like stone against stone
-The stallions that get near his sister
-Cloudy Nights
-His Unknown Past

Extras:

There is an ancient prophecy told by the eldest of horses that a child of the gods, made of the sky and earth itself, will one day descend upon the land of the mortals and save them from a threat laying dormant in the deepest chasms that served as its unholy prison. A great evil, darker than a moonless night and filled with eons of hatred, had been banished to the recesses of reality as punishment for allowing plague and famine to wash over the land in the times of yor. One horse, a messiah, was to save them all and, with his strength and cunning, would vanquish the evil that would one day reemerge into the world to reek havoc and seek vengence on the gods and mortals alike for their tretcherous ways.

(All art credit goes to ty_tay)

Last edited by ScarletFang on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 19 times in total.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:16 am

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Divine Ecstasy
Barn Name: Dionysius (Dio)
Name Meaning: God of fertility and wine
Halter color: same
Pearl/jewel color (halter): same

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Personality:
Dio is a khim of grace, his beautiful coat matches his personality. He is graceful, smart, and majestic. He is one to be a little cocky but he has the ability to show for it. He is the master of swooning mares and stallions alike and prefers to keep himself more of a study then a family oriented stallion. He cares for himself and will always put himself first.

History:
Dio was found as a colt treading the waters of Milos caves and it was said that he was born from the drop of quartz from the crystals above the cave. His muscles even as a foal would radiate and would give of a geode shine. He was beautiful. People would gather around Dionysius and his founder Rhea who took great glory on him and would indeed show him off to everyone. They would travel town to town til Dio was big enough to ride and finally they decided to take place in the world race. The world race did not travel accross the world but through some dangerous environments and many countries. The race would give a grand prize of a million dollars and championship title. There were 11 other horses that would participate in it and the race would be brutal.
Dio did not worry because he knew that he could climb the tallest mountain, race the fastest horse, and swim through any body of water. He did not fret at all and his confidence overwhelmed him. The race was about to take off and Rhea was preparing for the journey for it could take many days to finish. Dio and Rhea walked to the starting line and began examining the competition. Only three of the other horses stood out to Dio. One was a strong black horse very tall and very big, he looked straight a head and did not bother with examining the other horses. Another was a leopard appaloosa mare that kept pacing her hooves back and forth, she did not look scared she looked like she was preparing for the take off and that made Dio determined to beat her. Lastly, Dio gazed over to a small boy and his fiery red chestnut gelding, the gelding was small just like the boy, couldn't be more than 14hh. Dio began to feel bad for the boy and the dangerous trip but he decided to keep that to himself and not show the sadness in his face.
The race began heading for a jungle the path began to fade to just wildlife surrounding them and soon they were surrounded with the life of the jungle. Strange bird noises and new smells filled Dio's mind and he ran as fast as he could to get rid of the unfamiliarity. To busy trying to get out o the forest Dio fell face first into quicksand. Rhea, thankfully preparing for this, leaped off Dio and immediately tried pushing him upward with a log. Dio is a big boy though and Rhea is only so strong. After minutes of struggling a noise comes from the bushes behind them and the black horse emerges from the distance. He is riderless and presses on the edge of the log lifting Dio out of the sand. Dio scrambles to dry land and the black horse disappears. "Whooo that was a close one" Rhea pats Dio's face, "Thank goodness for that mysterious helper!"
They continue on their trip and reach the end of the forest, they reach a beach and see an island in the distance. Dio picks up his pace feel giddy that he can beat anyone in a swimming race and knows he will be able to reach that island first. He begins treading the water and the salty waves kiss his sides. Rhea clings on tight as Dio gallops through the waves snorting out his breaths. Rhea admires the crystal blue waters and turns her face towards the sun. She sees a red glimmer in the corner of her eye and sees the little boy on his stead. Rhea tells Dio to pick up the pace and he pushes forward. They reach the beach and Dio sees a black figure already pushing through the palm trees. The Black stallion how did he get in front of me Dio thinks to himself. Dio hesitates and waits for the boy to safely reach the sand as he can see his gelding is struggling through the waves. The boy and his horse are about five feet from the beach when Dio decides to continue on.
Dio pushes through the palm trees and notices the black stallion infront of him. His rider looks passed out or worse because he is slumped over the steads back. The boy and his red gelding are gaining behind him and Dio battles himself with whether he should push to win. The black stallion makes a sharp turn and disappears. Rhea makes Dio slow down because she does not know what is ahead and she too saw the stallion turn quickly. Dio skids to a stop as the edge of the palm trees plummets to an alarmingly steep cliff, he walks the edges and looks at the great fall. The boy and his horse are still comming in full speed "STOP" Rhea screams but only the horse hears her. The red stead slides to a stop and the boy flies over his shoulders and falling off the cliff. Dio immediately makes his climb down the cliff towards the boy as he lays lifeless on a platform rock. He gives the boy a quick sniff and the boy weakly touches his muzzle. Dio gets the boy on his back and Rhea guides him back up.
They all make it to the stretch of desert that is the last bit of the race and the black stallion pulls up besides them. He gives a little nicker and paws the ground as if to say lets race. They all gallop together to the finish line and Dio wins by a foot! Dio trots with happiness and brings the boy to a medical tent. Due to the fact that the other horses did not have their riders conscious they were disqualified.

-Favorite treat, grapes
-Bareback riding
-Open places
-Beaches
-Being brushed
-Face Scratches

Dislikes
-Loud Noises
-Green Apples
- Crinkling water bottles
-Wearing a bit
-Enclosed places

Extras:

How he was found as a colt: Dio as said in the story was found in Milos caves which is a water cave that consist of very little air space. Dio was thought to be precious and very lucky to have survived the treading of salt water. His coat shined like crystals above the cave and his coat pattern was said to resemble the waves crashing on the rocks of the cave. Rhea loved to sketch new shells and rocks that she would find diving. One day she found a opening to an under water cave and decided to look for something special. She found Dio, something special indeed. She wondered how a foal could even get into the cave considering there were no ridges that allowed any walking space to get into the cave and also the colt was alone. Rhea thought he just had to magical and decided to use an emergency raft to hold him up and pull him to shore. The colt was very trusting very quickly and Rhea knew that he had never seen a human before. I wild Khimaira would have never trusted so quickly. She got him to shore safely and the wobbly colt leaned on Rhea for a steady stance. Rhea realized he was unusually tall for a colt and that his pattern was strikingly beautiful. She decided to keep him and name him after the God of wine and Fertility due to his wine pattern and breath taking beauty.
Made by Zeky
Last edited by muffy on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 am

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
BL 1.17: 1/4

Genetics: Ee/aa/Prlprl/CC/kmckmc | Ee/AA/StySty
Breeding Info:
- dominant color is the black pearl paint cloud and khim manchado with 70%, the sooty Bay is the recessive color with 30%
- If dominant base pass on it will always pass on paint Cloud (Cc)
- if recessive base pass on it will always pass on sooty (Stysty)
- chimera can pass on with 10%
- khimaira manchado can pass on with 10%
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:04 am

Owner: _Wolfgirl_
    Show Name:
    Barn Name:
Name Meaning:
    Halter color: Keep as is
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep as is
Personality:
History:
Extras:

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:27 am

Owner: MiloThePitBull
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Name Meaning:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Personality:
History:
Extras:
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:34 am

"QUIET PEOPLE REALLY DO HAVE A LOT TO SAY
THEY'RE JUST CAREFUL ABOUT WHO THEY OPEN UP TO."

┌────────────┐
OWNER
jesdar16

─────────────────────────────

SHOW NAME
Akmuo Ponis

NAME MEANING
The phrase "akmuo ponis" means "the stone pony" in Lithuanian. It is symbolic of the legend of the stone pony and of his reflection in the cavern waters.

BARN NAME
Vanduo

NAME MEANING
The word "vanduo" means "water" in Lithuanian. Vanduo's favorite part of his cavern home is the streams and the rivers, and for that he was named.

HALTER AND PEARL COLOR
Both of these are perfect as they are

PERSONALITY
Vanduo is an incredibly shy stallion who has always spent his time staying away from others. He has been isolated his entire life and he is incredibly introverted. He needs to "recharge" very often after interaction and it takes a while for him to do so. He is reserved, even to himself, and finds it hard to place trust in others. Vanduo's self-confidence is incredibly low so he often does things without others knowing. He is incredibly secretive and has learned over time how to sneak around without making a sound.
Vanduo's reserved and shy disposition makes him seem distant and hard to be around, for he rarely speaks. He does have one thing, though: incredible loyalty. Once Vanduo places his trust in someone, he pledges loyalty for the rest of his days. Although his deep trust is not easily broken; if it is, he will never trust that person again. Once you lose his trust, you never gain it back.

HISTORY
Vanduo was born in an intricate cavern system near a small cove. The cavern system was conveniently located next to a small beach with small, softly splashing waves, and gentle winds whispering near the reeds. Vanduo grew up in this quiet, secluded place, surrounded by palm trees waving in the wind.
Having been born in the cavern system, he knew every path and every long, winding tunnel. His family had been tunnel horses for centuries, living deep within the caves. The caves themselves were incredibly difficult to navigate, for there were many branching tunnels and not one true "main" tunnel. In the very center of the system there was a large cave with a few holes atop the roof for lighting. On one side ran a small, freshwater stream fed by a spring from higher up the cliffs. That stream mostly wound underneath the tunnels for this cave was the only cave in which it surfaced. The cave had plenty of long ledges on the sides that foals liked to play on, while patches of tough grass growing in a few dirt patches fed the adults while they watched the foals play.
The rest of the system was like a tangled knot of caverns. There were often small "meet up" caverns that had three to six tunnels branching off all at once. There were several dead-end caverns dedicated to sleeping locations, protectively hidden by the black tunnels and shadows. It was nearly impossible for a singular creature to find its way through these tunnels; and too incredibly difficult to find their way out.
Vanduo loved his cavern home. The comforting blackness and scant light welcomed him when he returned from a trip from the bright, sunny beach bordering the entrance cavern. Vanduo followed his mother's silvery grey tail as she disappeared into the caves. Vanduo's nose twitched. He could smell seaweed, picked up by his mother as a snack for the rest of the herd. Vanduo wasn't old enough yet to eat seaweed, he still lived on his dam's sweet milk.
The young colt followed his dam down the long winding caverns, turning the dark corners and tunnels with eased practice. He knew exactly where he was. Eagerly the colt trotted into a familiar, open cavern. Not like the stream-cave, but instead a warm cave, the cold rock walls filled with the scents of his family. His sire, a huge black stallion, stepped out of the shadows, but almost not really, for he was so dark you couldn't see him. A faint light struggled feebly through the miniscule crack in the roof. Nervously the mare spoke.
"I don't like it, Anhu." She muttered to herself. "There are more cracks opening every day." Vanduo ignored his mother's concern and began to nurse, his tiny foal tail flipping eagerly. "How do we know what will happen? We can't close the cracks. If they open up any more..." the mare was silenced by Anhu's soothing nicker. He nuzzled his mate and turned to touch his nose to Vanduo's flank as the colt nursed.
"Have no fear, my love." He neighed softly, although his eyes portrayed his fear. The cracks kept coming, faster and faster. "I'm sure it will be alright. We can't alarm Vanduo, he's too young to be caught up in such matters." Anhu pointedly fixed his gaze on his son as Vanduo turned from his mother, his whiskers studded with milk
"In what matters?" The colt asked, shaking the white liquid from his muzzle.
"It doesn't matter, my dear." The mare leaned down and smoothed her son's rumpled coat. "Don't worry about it. Now go play in the stream cave, we'll meet you there after."
Vanduo rolled his eyes at his mother's command but obeyed sullenly, trotting out of the cavern and winding down the passages to the stream-cave. He vaguely heard his mother and father's voices raised in a heated discussion, and he knew that something was worth worrying about. But his parents wouldn't tell him.
Vanduo let out a high-pitched whinny of excitement as he leapt from ledge to ledge. He let his legs fold beneath him as he settled on the highest ledge. He sat there, gazing out upon the rest of the cavern. The cracks in the roof, portraying a glimpse of the sun and cloud beyond, shot beams of light in the cold grey floor below. He sat there and waited for his parents to arrive.
Where are they? He grumbled to himself. They said they'd meet him here!
Suddenly a scream tore through the still cavern air. Vanduo was leaping down the ledges in a moment, his eyes widening as the ground and walls started to shake. Crumbs of dirt and stone fell from the roof as he pounded down the tunnel towards his parents. He almost collided into them. His dam's eyes were white with fear.
"Go, Vanduo, go!" She shrieked, frantically nudging him forward. "The roof is collapsing! We must get out!"
Vanduo ran blindly ahead, his body numb with shock and fear. He scrambled around corners, not with the grace he once had. Then he was out. Out of the caverns. A deafening rumble sounded behind him and he watched, stricken with terror, as the exit tunnel collapsed on itself, blocking the two horses from escaping.
"No!" Vanduo shrieked, pounding back towards the still-rumbling rock. "No! Mama! Papa!" His voice shrill with grief, feebly the tiny foal scraped at the huge boulders blocking his path. "No!"
"No..." Exhausted, Vanduo collapsed at the foot of the blocked tunnel, his sides heaving as he fought for breath. "Nooooo!"
The tiny colt fell asleep, his breathing marred by quiet whimpers.

"Ssssh.. Don't cry. It will be alright." Vanduo's eyes flickered open. Where was he? The young colt recognized the landscape as his cavern home. He was still sitting in front of the collapsed entrance to the caves. Except, it wasn't collapsed. Ignoring the voice, he scrambled to his hooves, stumbling a little as he staggered towards the entrance.
"Momma! Poppa!" He whinnied shrilly, peering desperately into the darkness.
"No, dear Vanduo. Look up, into the future. The past is over. There is nothing you can change about it. You can change the future." Vanduo's grief-filled eyes glanced up into the shimmering outline of a very familiar horse. "Mama? Mama!" Trembling, the tiny colt launched himself into his mother. But instead of feeling the familiar warmth of his dam's body, he passed right through her.
"Mama?" He whispered, glancing up at her bright, ghostly eyes. Ghostly. Her body was glowing, shimmering, even though clouds covered the scant moon.
"I'm sorry, my love. We have crossed into the Star World. But we will always be here for you when you need us." She turned her face down to stare into her son's eyes.
"I have a quest for you, my dear Vanduo. You must rebuild the caves. They must always be here to shelter those who have the courage to learn its winding paths. You are the last living creature to know these caves. The rockfalls are over, but debris covers the floors. Please, Vanduo, can you rebuild our home?"
"Yes, momma. I will." Vanduo replied, trembling still. He longed for the warmth and rhythmic beating heart of his mother's body, but he felt nothing as his mother brushed past him.
"We will see you soon, my dear." Turning, the mare galloped off, rising off the ground and disappearing into the clouds, following a familiar dark shape. His heart snapping in two, Vanduo watched the silhouettes of his mother and father disappear into the clouds, then he himself turned and trotted down the tunnels.
Ever since the loss of his parents, Vanduo has spent his life fulfilling his mother's promise. He rebuilt the caves stronger than before, and when he uncovered the bodies of his parents, he left them in one of the caves and pushed a huge boulder in front of the entrance. No creature would dare enter here to find them. Buried in the cave system they loved so much.
Vanduo had kept to the caves after that. Occasionally he stuck his head out to observe the moon, but he dared not leave the caves.
Vanduo kept a promise to his mother, and he intended to keep it.

These caves have been his home for many seasons, and he harbors a strong love for the home that had supported him. Vanduo had spent much time rebuilding after the rockfall and he had always been protective of it, even if he was too shy to actually confront anyone.
➞ The Moon
The moon is a powerful symbol of his parents. To him, the moon is his heaven, and that's where his parents are, and where he strives to be.
➞ Streams
The rushing cavern spring always was a fun playtime place for him as a foal, even after his parents' death.
➞ Seaweed
All he remembers of seaweed is that it was his mother's snack, hours before she died. He keeps some in his cave as a tribute to her.
➞ Darkness
The caves are dark and it's easier on his eyes. He loves the dark.

DISLIKES
- The Sun
The sun is bright, it casts light on the ground, always spends its time glaring into the caves and brightening up the comforting darkness.
➞ Rockfalls
A rockfall killed his parents and it was the reason he had much work to do when he was a colt.
➞ Light
Light is bright and not comfortable on his eyes.
➞ Any interactions with other creatures
He hid himself away after his parents' deaths and he is incredibly shy.

EXTRAS

THE LEGEND OF THE STONE PONY
The Denga Usiku Caverns are a mystery in themselves. But there is one creature, a creature of secrets and hidden wonders, that lies in wait in this network of tunnels.
When one ventures into these ancient caves, the Stone Pony lies in wait. At first you will see the small shadow of a tiny pony, rearing and slashing its hooves into the air before galloping off down an unseen tunnel. You hear not a single sound. Could it just be a figment of your imagination?
Surprised and excited, you follow the mysterious shadow, small glimpses and the occasional hoofbeat to guide your way. All of a sudden you collide roughly into a large stone. Feeling around it, you find no other tunnels. The pony has disappeared. Why had it led you here?
Feeling past it, you feel the opening beyond the rock into another cavern. This rock couldn't naturally be placed here. Turning around, you plan to head back, but are stopped by a giant.. pony? No. This stallion is huge, much taller than a pony. His coat is different shades of red and grey and bright eyes gaze intelligently at you. A tiny shadow of a pony reflects on the wall behind him.
The Stone Pony.
The Legend of the Stone Pony is not necessarily a terrifying one, but one more of mystery. It is rare that the Stone Pony chooses to show himself to someone, and it is considered a great honor if he does. Only those blessed by the Stone Pony are given true wisdom. It is an experience you can never truly recreate, and it doesn't just happen to anybody.
Vanduo will only show himself to the most true of heart, the most loyal of friends, and the most kind of people. Only those with true souls and true hearts will ever witness The Stone Pony.
It is said that his blessing lasts forever, even beyond death. You are blessed with the gift of eternal wisdom. For maybe one day, you will use that gift to help someone else, or fulfill a promise that lasts forever.

REFLECTION IN THE WATER
The tiny fragment of light shimmered onto the still waters. Shallow ripples gently touched the surface from a frantic flap of a fish below, but the water remained mostly still. Hovering over the water, casting a deep shadow reflecting his image, was Vanduo, the stone pony.
For a long while he stood there, his gaze remaining fixed on the stallion gazing boldly back at him from below. Turning his head, he looked outwards into a small exit tunnel. The tunnel was straight and not long, so he could see right through into the thin moonlight beyond. He saw the moon slowly edging out of view as it rose, claiming triumph over the sky. His gaze dropped downward from the moon to the softly waving ocean below. The water rippled as one, moving in one direction, never stopping. Not like the water in the pool. In it, a soft white glow from the moon struggled to rise. It could never keep its shape, for the water's constant movement always ruined its image.
Vanduo heaved a sigh, shifting his eyes back towards his own reflection. He kept his gaze fixed on it, eventually lifting a hoof. Slowly he dragged his hoof through the water, watching as the mirror image scattered before his eyes.
The water stilled. He saw his own reflection again, but something else. Something pr-
"Hi?"
"Aaah!" Vanduo jumped back in complete shock. In front of him stood the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. A long grey mane fell from her neck, resting on one side, covering half of her face. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of scarlet, gazing at him with admiration. On her back, a long covering of white flowed across like a blanket, dotted with many spots, revealing more of her grey coat beneath. She ducked her head shyly, as if embarrassed for startling him.
"Ooh.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" She blinked anxiously.
"Oh no, it's okay.. I just didn't expect you. I don't get much company here." Vanduo found himself stumbling over words. What graced him being in the presence of such a magnificent horse?
The mare turned and gazed at her own reflection in the water. Vanduo turned to join her, so both of them were looking down at mirror images of themselves.
"That's so sad.." The mare said, half to herself, flicking her ears. "How many horses have you seen enter these caves? Do you live here?"
Vanduo turned to face her. "I do live here. I was born here, many moons ago. My parents died in a rockfall.. and I haven't seen any live creatures since." Vanduo was surprised to hear himself pouring this out to her. He had never met her before, she hadn't even introduced herself. Yet he felt like he could trust her.
"You poor thing." She shifted closer to him, until her scarlet eyes were fixed on his purplish blue ones. "I'm Belle. And I can keep you company." Her sweet voice sounded like a melody to him, and he sat there, his head in the clouds. "But you'll need to tell me your name first." She nudged him with her velvety muzzle, her eyes sparkling. Vanduo shook his head out.
"I'm Vanduo. My name means "water"." He explained, jerking his head towards the pool beside them.
"That's so unique! Your parents must have been very intelligent." She fixed her gaze beyond him to the ocean, still reflecting the moon, now high above the cavern roof and out of sight.
"They were." Vanduo sighed, his mind flicking back. Flashbacks assaulted him all at once. He remembered his mother, showing him the caverns, his father, showing him how to pluck seaweed, and their short time together. "How'd you find your way to this cave anyway? The tunnel over there leads to a high ledge."
"It took a bit, but I managed." Belle laughed, jumping up beside him. She galloped away, her hooves making clinking noises on the cold stone floor. Just a little, the hole left in his heart began to close, as he chased after her.
"Bet you can't find me!" He snickered, dodging down a tunnel and turning a fast corner, smirking to himself as he heard her gallop past.
For a long while he sat like that, hidden in an unused sleeping cave. She hadn't managed to find him. She didn't know the caverns, after all.
His heart leapt in his throat.
"Belle?" He whinnied, his voice getting more high-pitched with fear. It bounced off the walls, echoing back to him, rushing down the tunnels.
"Belle!" He cried, galloping blindly down the tunnel he had last seen her go.
"Vanduo?" A soft whimper echoed from a thin tunnel. Vanduo's heart leapt, with hope and fear. This tunnel was dangerously close to the rockfall that had killed his parents. It was very thin as well, and his own broad shoulders couldn't fit down it.
"Belle?" He asked tentatively, his ears flicking expectantly.
"Vanduo! Help me! I'm stuck!" Belle wailed. She sounded frightened now, not like the playful mare he had known.
"Don't worry.. I'm coming!" Vanduo promised, heaving his way into the tunnel. Not long into it he bumped noses with Belle. Though he could not see her, he could smell her fear.
"Vanduo! It's so dark and cold in here.."
Vanduo forced his breathing to steady. If the darkness didn't get to her, cold would. These caves got deadly cold at night. Vanduo's sleeping cave was close to the edge of the caves, this one was more inside.
Taking a hoof, he slammed it into the rock. A chunk fell out. For many heartbeats he did this, clawing out heaps of rock, and the small hole slowly grew bigger.
"Vanduo.. I can move!" Belle whispered, edging her body slowly out of the narrow tunnel.
Soon she was free, stepping delicately past the pile of rock at Vanduo's hooves. The hole was very large now, and it had taken quite some time to dig.
"Come now, we've got t-"
A distant rumbling slowly grew louder. Fear pounded in his chest as the caves began to shake.
"ROCKFALL! He screamed, shoving Belle out before him. Together they galloped out of the caves, dodging falling rocks and slipping down side passages. Belle followed blindly, her fear causing her to push up beside Vanduo.
As soon as they were out, the caves gave a final shudder, and fell still, as distant booms from falling rocks ended the rockfall.
"Belle.. oh Belle!" Vanduo gasped, breathing heavily. "I.. I almost lost you!" Sobbing, he pushed his muzzle into her shoulder. "It was so close.. to familiar..." Collapsing, Vanduo let his body fall against the rocky soil, crushing heather beneath him. Belle's velvet muzzle against his ear soothed his cries.
"Sssh.. I can promise you one thing. You will never lose me. Even if I am gone, I will always be with you. I love you."
Vanduo turned to face her, his eyes brimming.
"I love you." He whispered, stretching up to touch his muzzle to hers.
"Thank you."
Getting to his hooves, he turned, trotting down to the ocean waves. He stood there, letting the waves wash his hooves as Belle came up beside him. Together they stood, staring at their reflections in the water.

ARTWORK
(created and owned by me)
└────────────────────────┘

"SHY PEOPLE NOTICE EVERYTHING
BUT THEY DO NOT GET NOTICED THEMSELVES."
Last edited by jesdar16 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:09 am

Owner: CCrow
Show Name:
Barn Name: Dóchas (DOE-hass)
Name Meaning: It is a Gaelic word that means "hope"
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Personality: Dóchas is a kind spirit.Wip
History:
Extras:

Wip <3 Adding name in a second
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Pinto,
'Nobility' in German
Stallion
12 years
Leave~
Change to eye color~
Adelbert is a charming stallion that is full of wisdom and strength. Although he has grown old, his strength and nobility is worthy of a thousand men, henceforth his show name; with mellow temperament and a warm heart, this stud is sure to take you off your feet, both literally and figuratively.
Adelbert grew up being a draft horse. This wasn't a job of the norm for a typical friesian, but most workers at the shipment knew he had the potential and strength to carry a ton of weight. He's traveled many times in his life, carrying various objects. From cans and soups to giant barrels full of equipment and cargo. As he grew older, Adelbert had dislocated his pelvis from a cargo shipment. Granted that his bones were already frail, the workers decided that it would be best for him to retire. So now, he remains in the stables, watching the other draft horses carry cargo all across the world. Instead of feeling upset that he could no longer do those things, he rather would relish the times that he could. Some days a single snowfall would be enough to bring joy and warmth, just like he felt when he was out working in the snow. Most times cargo had to be shipped before and during the wintertime, so he always had a chance to experience the beautiful snow cling to his thick winter coat.
People | Hard work | Winter/Snow
Thunder | Boredom | Loneliness
Wip~

lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INTERFECTOR » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:16 pm

Owner: INTERFECTOR
    Show Name: Commander of the Earth and Sky
    Barn Name: Imperator
    Name Meaning:
    Imperator [Latin; commander]
    I also found it fitting to incorporate Earth and Sky
    into his name because he reminds me of a
    cloudy sky and wet earth c:
    Halter color: Keep <3
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep <3

Personality:
    Calm, cool, and collected are just three words to describe this handsome stud. Despite his unusual coat that turns the heads of all, Imperator is confident in his own skin. He's levelheaded, compassionate, and down-to-earth with a pleasant smile and kind words to match. This stud is very wise, intelligent, and slow to judge. He believes there is good in all around him, and longs to see his friends achieve great things. Imperator also has a humorous side to him. He loves to make jokes, puns, and anything to lift another's spirits.
    Despite his good nature, Imperator has little tolerance for those who spread hate or war. He believes that those who feel the need to spread their negativity need to take a step back and evaluate their actions or words. The handsome stallion is also authoritative and protective, and may come off as stand-offish. However, he means well.

Imperator's favorite thing to do is stand out in the rain and feel the rhythmic patter of raindrops along his back. He loves the chill that comes with the rain and gloomy weather, and the sunshine and singing birds that follow. This stud loves the smell of wet earth once the rain ceases, and he can't wait to find a nice large puddle to roll in. Imperator loves the feel of the soggy earth under his hooves and can most often be found galloping around the field just to feel the ground compress under his hooves.

Dislikes:
    Thunder and lightning. Imperator strongly dislikes these natural phenomenons since they keep him from going out into the fields to enjoy the rain. Additionally, he dislikes hail because as it comes falling from the sky like rocks. The hail often causes panic and injury to both himself and his friends, creating an even stronger dislike for the frozen water within the stallion. Imperator also dislikes the loud noises created by thunder. Hot days and dry seasons are also a displeasure to the stud since rain becomes scarce.

History:
    Born in the eye of a hurricane, Imperator is truly a miracle foal. His birth couldn't have come at a more frightening, inconvenient time. His dam had been travelling through the lands while looking for a suitable place to rest until the storm passed her by. However, she was unable to find an ideal place. Instead, she found a mighty live oak in the middle of a desolate, but richly green, field. It's limbs clawed upwards towards the angry clouds with it's branches thick with deeply-colored leaves. It may not have been ideal but it would have to do after her tireless fight through the first half of the worst hurricane that swept through the area in quite some time. His mother, a true trooper, found quiet solace underneath the tree as a momentary period of calm invaded the area. Soon the rain came back with a vengeance. Imperator's mother was forced to bestow the world with a pure, innocent little stallion in the midst of whipping winds and frigid rain. Once born, his coat became smeared with mud and dappled with raindrops that had woven their way through the lively branches. Due to the mud, his unusual chimeric coat was hidden from his mother that protectively wrapped herself around his frail body while the worst of the storm thundered through the territory. Imperator watched with eyes wide with excitement despite the rattling thunder and blinding lightning. He watched as the winds swept the grass in many directions, and he watched the rain that pattered against the soil. His curiosity peaked as he noticed the tiny drops of water were drawn into the ground and disappeared before his very eyes. Unhappy with his little raindrop friends leaving him, the colt heaved out an unsteady nicker before he stuck his nose into the mud in an attempt to catch the water before it left him. When he was unsuccessful, he turned his mud covered muzzle towards his mother. His mother's ears swiveled forward towards him before she adopted a soft look. Receiving no punishment, the young foal turned back to the rain and stuck his nose out towards it and allowed rain drops to collide with the foal fuzz that covered the soft skin there. Happily, he nickered into the frigid air.
    After the storm had swept through, and both his mother and he had rested, he was allowed out from the safety of the sturdy oak. His mother cautiously stayed at the young colt's side as he wobbly stumbled around through the field. Under the cloudy sky, broken occasionally to allow a stream of warm light through, his mother discovered his coat. It was an odd abnormality that was nearly unseen in the breed. He had a coat of two colors, particularly that of cloudy skies and wet earth, which mirrored the circumstance of his birth perfectly. A child of earth and sky. His rare coat, however, did not deter the affection of his mother for she loved her curious colt wholeheartedly. Imperator's mother ceased to follow him once he had found his balance. The young colt, now steadily on his feet, began to bunny hop around the field. He watched as his hooves sunk into the saturated ground with each bounce. The foal loved the 'qulech' that followed each collision with the Earth. Perhaps it was then that his obsession with rain, and all things that accompanied it, began.

Imperator enjoyed a quiet foal-hood with his mother. However, throughout his childhood, he and his mother tried to join different herds but each time the lead herd member would chase the chimeric foal off. It was because of, more often times than naught, his unusual coat that created the hostility stirred towards him. However, Imperator was strong. He refused to allow the hostility to faze him or harden his heart. No, instead he vowed never to judge someone like he had been judged for being different. The young yearling told himself he would grow up to be a kind stallion that would see the good in everyone. Imperator hoped to one day be a great leader that would guide with wisdom and intelligence but also be compassionate to everyone who was in need of a new family.
    It was not much longer after that point that he and his mother stumbled upon a small herd that consisted mostly of older Friesians. The two of them were welcomed, as the herd consisted mainly of rejects of previous herds. They were a perfectly imperfect family that was understanding and sympathetic to Imperator and his mother's position. The lead stallion, a darkly coated leader that was well over 18 hands, took Imperator under his wing. The yearling learned much from the intelligent and wise stallion that taught him much, and showed him even more. Not but a few years after joining did the older stallion pass away. It was a sad day, marked by overcast skies and heavy torrents. It was a solemn day for the herd who gathered together in an overnight vigil in the rain. Despite the sadness felt, Imperator turned his face to the heavens and allowed the rain to pelt against his face and ease his mind. The calming patter of raindrops against his skin reminded him of happiness that was, and what was to come. Before the wise old stud passed, he entrusted Imperator to watch over the herd. The previous herd leader trusted the chimeric stallion to take great care of those under him and to welcome any who came looking for safety. Throughout the years after the passing of the lead stallion, Imperator began to lead the herd with the help of his sagacious mother. He welcomed all that came looking for a home and took the time to bring up any young foal that was abandoned or rejected. The herd soon no longer consisted of rejects only, but a large variety of Friesians of various ages and status'. At the head of the growing herd was Imperator, a strong, intelligent, and compassionate leader that guided all those under him with kindness.

Favorite...
    Holiday: Thanksgiving!
    Landscape: The hills! It's the best place to watch the sunsets...
    Place: The lake! He can visit his best friend, Waverider, there.
    Season: Spring! That's when it rains most.
    Smell: Wet earth! It's a rather calming smell...
    Sound: The pitter-patter of rain!
    Treat: Peppermint cookies!

Other:
    Whenever he feels sad, Imperator will take a trip to the mighty oak he was born under and stand beneath the shade provided to ponder over his past. If he happens to get sad, without fail, it always begins to rain. The rain will pitter around his hooves, collide with his back, and calm his mind. He'll turn his gaze upwards and let out a relaxed exhale as he enjoys the rain and the scent of wet earth. He's reminded that some days are bad, but life is not.

The Forging of an Important Friendship:
    A serious drought wrecked Imperator's herd's territory one summer, and due to the lack of food that faced them, the chimeric stallion took a drastic step. He led his herd from the safety of their borders towards the sea. It was a long travel since they were forced to take many breaks for the elderly and newborns that were weaker than the middle-aged and matured members. The herd faced many challenges ranging from weather, other migrating herds, snaking stallions, and predators. However, Imperator was steadfast in protecting all under his care. The numerous issues they faced eventually became well-worth it as the herd soon stumbled upon a freshwater river source that continued out to sea. Surrounding the river were lush fields and magnificent trees which offered plenty of shade for the weary. It had been nearly a week of travel, scarce food, and challenges, but the chimeric stallion was able to find his herd fresh water and abundant food. He was incredibly grateful to have found territory untouched by the drought. Imperator was even more grateful for the fact there was no other herd to fight with for the food. He was grateful that there was no other besides members of his herd in sight. However, he failed to notice the odd creature that lurked within the deep river that weaved its way through the hills and beyond. It was a creature of dark coloration, with abnormal protrusions from its body and odd, thin layers of membrane connecting the protrusions. The creature had the appearance of a horse, but aspects of water-dwelling creatures. The creature was a hippocampus, a mythological equine from Phoenician and Greek mythology. It was a creature unlike anything the herd had ever encountered. Instead of making itself known to the worn, starved, and now excited herd, the creature slunk further into the depths of the river. However, it was not but a few days later when the herd had grown strong and healthy once again that startling reports made their way to the herd's chimeric leader. The yearlings and foals were much too frightened to even approached the swiftly moving current that cascaded through the fields. They insisted they had seen two bright blue eyes peering up at them, from the riverbed, when they took a drink from the river. Soon, rumors swept through the herd like a plague that there was a monster lurking in the water, ready to drag an unsuspecting member to their watery grave. Terror erupted in the hearts of Imperator's herd. The stallion with a unique coat was unconvinced, but he cared about the concerns of his family. Determined to put a rest to the rumors, Imperator traveled to the source of the river and peered into the murky depths in search of the supposed mysterious creature that happened to be frightening his friends and family. His search carried him downstream through the lands, his eyes never wandering from the moving water. If there was something in the river, he would see it he told himself. The river may be deep, but with the sun's rays out to bless him, he could see the riverbed and all that swam within the current. It was only when Imperator had voyaged a mile further than his herd's location to a shallow, widened part of the river did he make a discovery. Near the shore of the river, but still within the lapping waves, was a muscular horse with protrusions and membrane spread across its body. The mare's coat was a deep brown, with lighter brown markings on its flank that had the appearance of seaweed. She had bright blue eyes and pale moss colored membrane connecting the protrusions along her neck, back, hindquarters, and legs. In addition, two long whiskers floated towards the ground from either side of her face. She was an unusual sight. The mare was unlike any sight the stallion had ever seen before in his life. She was truly more unique than he.
    Imperator's hooves clinked against the riverstones which alerted the unusual mare to his presence. Fear was abundant in her eyes when she reared into the air while twisting her body away from him. The chimeric stallion was shocked into stillness as he watched the mare gallop through the shallow part of the river and into the depths. Just like that, she was gone. Curiosity overtook him as he himself galloped to the point in the river she disappeared. He was, however, unable to locate her for she must have kicked up the dirt on the riverbed to conceal her whereabouts. Disappointed, but also intrigued, Imperator turned from the riverbed and decided to head home. His herd was awaiting his arrival when he reached them. Their faces were eager with interest as to his findings. The chimeric leader, once having gathered the whole herd, explained in detail his findings. There was shock, disgust, and interest on the faces of the horses that eagerly listened to his tale. Requests were brought to the wise stallion by many members of his family. Some asked to leave the area, for the strange mare was a bad omen. Others requested he return to the area he spotted the mare and try to make contact. Yet some requested to drive the strange creature downstream so they might live in peace. Imperator was faced with a true challenge. He had to find a solution that would appease all members of his herd while remaining peaceful and neutral.
    The herd leader excused himself to one of the oaks on the edge of their new territory to ponder his options. For the entire night, the stallion battled with himself. He fought to come up with the right course of action. Afterall, the mare must have been here first. If anything, they were the intruders. It would be hostile to drive her from her home. They had no right. No, he would try to make peaceful contact -- try to come to an agreement. If he was unable to then they would leave the area and find new fields to roam. It was only fair, he told himself.
    By morn, Imperator declared his intentions and set off to the area he last saw the brown mare. His hope was he would find her there again and try to make contact. He hoped there would be a peaceful solution to their circumstances. His journey was swift and quiet. Through the morning mist, a foggy form could be seen. It was the mare. She was staring longingly out into the green fields as if she were awaiting someone. The lead stallion stopped a few meters away from the mare's position as he was intent on not scaring her off again. He watched in silence as she remained unmoving. Perhaps an hour later of stillness, the mare's eyes finally shifted away from the rolling hills beyond. During his patient wait, Imperator internally questioned why the mare did not simply step from the river and go out to seek what she was waiting for. When her bright eyes met his, all thoughts dissipated. The mare watched him critically as if she was trying to determine if he was real or not. The stallion took a hesitant step forward, but he paused when the mare took two hurried steps back. Proximity frightened her, Imperator decided and remained where he now was. They stood examining each other for awhile before the chimeric stud moved towards the river to his left. The mare's muscles were taunt as she prepared to flee, but she seemed to relax when she watched him move towards the river instead of her. The stallion lowered his head to the swirling current that whisked by his position on the bank before he took a long drink. However, his eyes remained on the mare to see her reaction. The darkly coated mare watched with intrigue as the stallion suddenly began to throw his nose back and forth, splashing the water around him, after having a drink. Receiving her attention, he lifted his head and perked his ears. She once again watched him critically. Imperator repeated his previous actions before heaving an even knicker in her direction. There was a moment of hesitation as they stared each other down. Gleefully, he watched as she then slowly lowered her head and mirrored his actions with the water that swarmed around her fetlocks. Feeling confident, the chimeric male decided to move closer. He watched for any sign of distrust or fear in the eyes of the hippocampus that observed him. It was only when the mare backed further into the river did he stop, which was right in front of the lapping waves. For the rest of the day, with the mare nearly in the middle of the coursing river and Imperator at the bank, the two horses challenged each other. The curious mare would create an action, or series of actions, and the herd leader would mirror. Then he would create a pattern of actions and she would mirror him. He figured it was their own odd way of getting to know one another, but he seemed to be gaining the trust of the skittish mare. As the sun set behind the two coated stallion, the mare gave a soft farewell in the form of a knicker before disappearing into the darkening waters. Feeling as though he had accomplished much in the course of the day, the stallion returned to his home for the night. He reported his findings to those who greeted him upon his return before excusing himself for the night. He would return the next morning and try to continue the building of trust.
    As dawn swept through the area the next day, Imperator was already on his way to the widened part of the river. It seemed he had arrived before his newest friend that morning, so he decided to wade into the chilly waters to ease the warmth around his knees while he refreshed himself with the crisp water. However, when the mare sprung from the water unexpectedly, the stallion bolted from the water and onto firm ground. His muscles were taunt, ears alert, and breathing deepened. He stood about a yard from the bank of the water, while his new friend stood within the rushing water. She whinnied in delight while bobbing her head up and down before eventually she reared. It was obvious she enjoyed giving him a fright. Imperator let out a lengthened exhale while lowering his head towards the ground. Once recovering a steady heartbeat, the stallion lifted his head and adopted regal posture in an attempt to hide his previous scare. With confidence, he strode into the water and noted how his newest companion did not shy away from his actions. Instead, the odd mare decided to use her nose to fling water at him. Amusement coursed through him as he decided to follow her actions and splash her back. The two equines, one with an unusual coat and the other a unique creature, spent the day playing around in the water. However, as all days do, their play began to come to a close as night approached. The young mare, at that time at the side of the chimeric stallion, watched as the sun began to dip below the hills in the distance. Both were comforted by the friendship they held with each other, and Imperator felt proud of himself. He had vowed to treat all with kindness and never judge, and he was glad he had decided to do so. He had made a new friend that was just as odd and unique as he. When his newest friend began to retreat, he gave a quiet call to regain her attention before she slipped away for the night. He exited the river and jerked his head in the direction of his home, inviting her to come along with him. He could see the interest and thought in her eyes, before she gave a small shake of her head and returned to her watery dwelling before he could try to convince her. Disappointed, but not deterred, Imperator returned home for the night. As usual, the herd's leader gave account of the day's activities and how the friendship was progressing, answered questions from his herd members, and then retired for the night.
    Refreshed by sleep, Imperator got up the next morning ready to leave for his meeting place with his newest friend. However, commotion on the other side of his new territory drew his attention. He headed straight for it, and he soon discovered that a new herd had moved into the area on the other side of the river. There seemed to be a fight brewing between members of his herd and those of the other herd over the right to drink from the river. Herd members on the opposite side of the river were pacing the bank, their ears drawn back against their skull, eyes full of hatred, and teeth bared. Imperator, eager to keep the peace, tried to guide his friends and family away from the river to avoid a confrontation. That only seemed to anger the opposing herd more as the horses backed away from the river before charging forward. The chimeric stallion could tell that these horses meant to jump over the river to start a fight, but there was an unexpected surprise waiting for them when they drew closer to the bank. Out from the depths came Imperator's hippocampus friend. Her sudden appearance frightened the aggressive herd members enough that they fled a few meters from the river. Thankful for her intervention, Imperator gave a call to gain her attention. The mare floated through the waves to their side of the riverbank, but remained within the lapping water. It was at that point that the herd saw the bravery the young hippocampus mare wielded, and their fears melted away. Even the most distrusting herd members approached the riverbank to meet this new mare. She seemed frightened by all the horses that swarmed to meet her, but she didn't falter or back away. If Imperator trusted them, and she trusted him, then surely she could trust them? That day was a change for the entire herd. They received the young mare they dubbed Waverider into their herd and treated her like family. In return, the mare protected her new family from the hostile herd across the river.
    It did not take the herd long to notice that Waverider could not leave the water under any circumstance, and was strictly confined to the river due to this. Day after day the herd began to work to remedy this. They used their hooves to dig away the earth, beginning at the river and moving inland, in tracks deep enough for water to run through and wide enough for the unique mare to walk in. The herd created many walkways through the land so the hippocampus would be able to explore the world beyond the river. It took Waverider some time to get used to the kindness shown to her, and a bit more time to trust everyone in the herd, but in the end trust was strong between each individual member. However, her strongest bond to this day is between her and Imperator, the stallion that looked beyond her strange appearance and gave her a chance. The stallion that accepted her and invited her to join the herd.

Last edited by INTERFECTOR on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTERFECTOR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me