Based on Click to view
Artist woolly [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweetnose Mastiff #041

Postby woolly » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Adopted from the Rescue Event
    Backstory wrote:This vibrant girl was born into the shelter-life when her mother was picked off the streets heavily pregnant, and near giving birth. She as well as several other puppies were all delivered safely inside shelter facility's, but due to the limited amount of space they had, all her sibling's - including her mother were scheduled for euthanasia. A good Samaritan stopped by and during their walk-through spotted the litter, and decided to take them into their care. They raised the litter for the next few weeks of their life, until all the puppies were adopted about - all but her. In an unfortunate turn of events their foster was forced to move to a small apartment complex that didn't allow animals.
    Once more this dog found herself thrown back into the shelter system where she bounced around for quite some time before coming to us. Upon inspection it was discovered somewhere between coming to us, and being dropped off by her foster that she happened to get a bad fracture in her right leg. Surgery was to be preformed to fix the front leg, and insert plates in. So far she's been healing well, and can walk fine, but there is general stiffness in that leg that needs to be cared for with physical therapy preformed daily. One thing we noticed is her gentle, calm, and overall gentle personality. A few of our workers with experience of therapy dogs, mused that once she healed enough and was finished with her own therapy, she herself could be used as a form of therapy to those who need it.

written by RebelliousWinter

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: ShadyBro
    Show Name:
    Pet Name:
    Size: 92lbs, 25.7in
    Color: Recessive Red w/ Residual White
    Genotype: AyAy/bb/Dd/kk/ee
    Breeding Notes: Base color is liver, giving her a pinkish nose

here you go! hope they're alright for you, and please strike out your form on the event thread, thank you!
    Code: Select all
    [b]Current Owner:[/b] ShadyBro
    [b]Show Name:[/b] (optional)
    [b]Pet Name:[/b]

woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me