Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #448

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:22 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Finally got a chance to get these guys done after a week of sleeping off tests. I hope you enjoy your Khim and thank you for your patience c:

Mother: Image
Father: Image
Owner: Yurio Plisetsky
Show Name: Rolling Thunder
Barn Name: Thana
Height: 16 hh
Color: Dark Bay minimal sabino w/ Khimaira overo
Genetics: Aa EE Koko Sbsb
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Khimaira Friesians #448

Postby Blackbirds » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 am

Ahh! I love him!

Show Name: Rolling Thunder
Barn Name: Thana
Height: 16 hh
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:24 pm

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD IT!!!

When did I EVER give that person a slot to Alejandro??? I don't even have that permission on my breeding center page. On top of that I did NOT get a notification that someone was going to use a slot from my horse. If you have a slot from me YOU ARE required to tell me BEFORE you use the slot. BUT that is not important. The important problem here is that I DO NOT have ANY records of giving this player a slot with my stallion and nor is that permission in my breeding center.

I apologize. I just went back through some stuff and just realized that this person was Noxyum. I completely did not notice that they changed their username. Next time please let me know before you are sending in a breeding. This will ensure that the cool down rules are followed.
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:28 pm

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD IT!!!

When did I EVER give that person a slot to Alejandro??? I don't even have that permission on my breeding center page. On top of that I did NOT get a notification that someone was going to use a slot from my horse. If you have a slot from me YOU ARE required to tell me BEFORE you use the slot. BUT that is not important. The important problem here is that I DO NOT have ANY records of giving this player a slot with my stallion and nor is that permission in my breeding center.

I can provide screenshots. You did give me a slot of his.
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Yurio Plisetsky wrote:

I can provide screenshots. You did give me a slot of his.

You changed your username. I realized that about five seconds after I posted and edited my post. I'm sorry I didn't notice before. I completely jumped. Im sorry. Next time please inform me before you send in a breeding.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Sorry for the confusion there Dauntless, but I had screenshots for the breeding permissions and a link to it being noted as an handed out slot. Therefore I didn't question it. Hopefully the lack of you being informed didn't result in any cool down issues.

Postby Blackbirds » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:48 pm

I apologize. I just went back through some stuff and just realized that this person was Noxyum. I completely did not notice that they changed their username. Next time please let me know before you are sending in a breeding. This will ensure that the cool down rules are followed.

I'm very sorry for not letting you know! It's my first time ever using two peoples adopts to Breed for my own! I also should've let you know about my username change! I'm so sorry once more.
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds