Artist Cooluser1615 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sweetnose Mastiff #019

Postby Cooluser1615 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:07 pm

Adopted from the Rescue Event
    Backstory wrote:This male dog used to be a beloved pet. Unfortunately, his life took a turn for the worse one New Year's Eve. The dog and his owner had been going to visit friends when the car skidded out of control on the ice. The driver was killed, while the male dog suffered many injuries, the most serious of which was a hip luxation. Several weeks after the accident, this Mastiff was left into a shelter by a relative who was upset at the fact that the dog, and not the human, had survived. Despite his past, this male dog remains friendly towards humans. He's quite an easygoing fellow, and has been found to be quite submissive towards other dogs. He still is a bit stiff from his hip injury, although it has been remedied as best as possible and he is off the painkillers for now. Although this male dog may seem lazy, gentle exercise is particularly important for keeping this dog in good health.

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: iStarz & Everly
    Show Name: ÇwÇ All My Cards
    Pet Name: Jack
    Size: 125lbs 29in
    Color: Liver Merle (with Ghost Tan)
    Genotype: atat/bb/Dd/Kk/EE/Mm/hh
    Breeding Notes: Will always pass on the extension, liver and at (tan point) genes. Has a half chance of passing on the dilution, dominant black and merle genes.
    *has a deep amber right eye
    *has an unusually dark base colour. This probably has some genetic basis, and is known to occur in Beaucerons.
Last edited by Cooluser1615 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me