Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #380

Postby Rix.Helios » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:42 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: jesdar16
Show Name: Chocolate Kissed Cats
Barn Name: Kitty
Height:16.3hh
Color: Silver Liver Wild Bay Khimaira Tovero
Genetics:Ee/AA/ZZ/KtKt/Koko
Breeding info:
- will always pass on A gen (Aa)
- will always pass on silver gen (Zz)
- will always pass on khimaira tobiano (Ktkt)
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #380

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:52 am

Owner: _Wolfgirl_
    Show Name: Paws and Claws
    Barn Name: Ghirardelli
    Halter color: Carmel Color
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color
    Drawing/Story:
Treat: Mississippi Mud Cheesecake Picture

Ghirardelli's owner bounded over to her stall, trembling in excitement. A fresh made cheesecake was held out on a plate in front of Ghirardelli, looking like an offering from heaven. The cheesecake stood tall like a mountain with a snowy marshmallow crème top and small chocolate streams weaving down towards the plate below. The pecans stood out like small boulders, making the treat even more tempting to just lunge forward and bite into. Tentatively, with the grace of a feline, she reached forward to grab one morsel.

One bite caused an explosion of flavors on her tongue. She could taste the sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the saltiness of the pecans. The marshmallow crème gave the dessert a airy feeling as she chewed, and the cheesecake just seemed to melt in her mouth. It was love at first bite.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, she hard a yowl and the patter of running paws. A lithe shape leaped from the shadows and over the plate. Ghirardelli's eyes widened in panic as the cat seem to just miss the glorious treat. A wave of relief crashed into her as the cat's body cleared the danger zone, but that relief came too soon. The tail of the fleeing cat chose that exact moment to flick down, knocking the plate out of the girl's hand. Ghirardelli watched in slow motion as her beloved treat tumbled through the air before splattering on the ground. A deep, stomach flipping, stone of disappointment settled in her stomach before she heard a small sniffle.

The girl's eyes seemed to water with unshed tears, "Sorry Ghiri... I ruined your birthday"

Treat forgotten, Ghirardelli whipped around to comfort her beloved owner until the little girl was giggling again. Family was more important than a treat and just being with the girl was more than enough for her birthday.

That doesn't mean should wouldn't eat that heavenly cheesecake any chance she got... she was not afraid to beg, but that was for another day.
Last edited by _Wolfgirl_ on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:59 am

OMGOMGOMG I love this gal!!!
Dropping out cause I just won a babe that looks similar, congrats to the winner!!
Last edited by muffy on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:22 am

Owner: Scarletfang
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Drawing/Story:

WIP :3
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:14 am

Owner: Isabella45
Show Name: Chocolate Jubilee
Barn Name: Jubilee
Halter color: GRay
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Sapphire
Drawing/Story: Image
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Slots:
1. Image
BL 12.16: 1/4

genetics: Ee/AA/ZZ/KtKt/Koko
Breeding info:
- will always pass on A gen (Aa)
- will always pass on silver gen (Zz)
- will always pass on khimaira tobiano (Ktkt)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Owner: jesdar16
Halter color: Eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Lighter eye color
Drawing/Story: (normally I'd draw something but my tablet is not working properly and I don't have the patience to fix it atm so xD)
The mare's ears flicked in surprise as her gaze landed upon a delicious-looking treat.
"What's this?" She questioned her stablemate, who was standing nearby, his ears flicked towards the snack. "It's a chocolate peanut butter square." He said rather proudly, eyeing her. "You should try it. They're delicious!" The stallion's deep teal gaze flicked towards her again. "Come on Kitty, please? Everyone has already tried it!"
Kitty rolled her eyes at her friend's pleading comment. "Oh alright Shadow, just to make you happy." She leaned down and eyed the treat. "What's in this thing? Besides chocolate." She forestalled the eager stallion's comment, her gaze glinting with amusement.
"Well.. um.. the stable staff made it, but.. I heard them say chocolate, and sugar.. and peanut butter.. and butter." He said finally, recalling the snippets of the conversation. "Oh and graham crackers."
"Graham crackers? I don't see any crackers." Kitty eyed the treat skeptically.
"They're crushed up." Shadow explained, almost impatiently. "Just try it already! Or I'll do it for you." He added mischievously, lowering his head so he could bite into the square. Kitty nudged him away. "Nuh-uh, I'll try it!"
The chocolate-colored mare leaned in and took a bite. The hardened chocolate on top gave her a slightly tough time but once she had the peanut butter mixture and chocolate in her mouth, her gaze brightened.
"This.. this is delicious! I can't explain it!" She said, bits of peanut butter still in her mouth. Shadow nickered. "None of the others had any words either." The silver dapple black stallion said.
Kitty leaned in and finished the square, her tongue flicking. "It's so good! Where do you get more?" She asked her friend.
"It was a treat the stable staff gave us. I don't know if they'll give us more any time soon." Shadow replied disappointedly. "Besides, eating too much will give you a stomach ache. Splash ate three squares and he's not feeling too good."
Kitty's ears drooped in disappointment. "Oh well." She neighed, flicking her tail. "Thanks for showing me... now I've just got to learn how to make it!"
(Treat is my favorite chocolate peanut butter square)
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Edit: This comp is now over
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:58 am

jesdar16 wrote:Owner: jesdar16
Halter color: Eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Lighter eye color
Drawing/Story: (normally I'd draw something but my tablet is not working properly and I don't have the patience to fix it atm so xD)
The mare's ears flicked in surprise as her gaze landed upon a delicious-looking treat.
"What's this?" She questioned her stablemate, who was standing nearby, his ears flicked towards the snack. "It's a chocolate peanut butter square." He said rather proudly, eyeing her. "You should try it. They're delicious!" The stallion's deep teal gaze flicked towards her again. "Come on Kitty, please? Everyone has already tried it!"
Kitty rolled her eyes at her friend's pleading comment. "Oh alright Shadow, just to make you happy." She leaned down and eyed the treat. "What's in this thing? Besides chocolate." She forestalled the eager stallion's comment, her gaze glinting with amusement.
"Well.. um.. the stable staff made it, but.. I heard them say chocolate, and sugar.. and peanut butter.. and butter." He said finally, recalling the snippets of the conversation. "Oh and graham crackers."
"Graham crackers? I don't see any crackers." Kitty eyed the treat skeptically.
"They're crushed up." Shadow explained, almost impatiently. "Just try it already! Or I'll do it for you." He added mischievously, lowering his head so he could bite into the square. Kitty nudged him away. "Nuh-uh, I'll try it!"
The chocolate-colored mare leaned in and took a bite. The hardened chocolate on top gave her a slightly tough time but once she had the peanut butter mixture and chocolate in her mouth, her gaze brightened.
"This.. this is delicious! I can't explain it!" She said, bits of peanut butter still in her mouth. Shadow nickered. "None of the others had any words either." The silver dapple black stallion said.
Kitty leaned in and finished the square, her tongue flicking. "It's so good! Where do you get more?" She asked her friend.
"It was a treat the stable staff gave us. I don't know if they'll give us more any time soon." Shadow replied disappointedly. "Besides, eating too much will give you a stomach ache. Splash ate three squares and he's not feeling too good."
Kitty's ears drooped in disappointment. "Oh well." She neighed, flicking her tail. "Thanks for showing me... now I've just got to learn how to make it!"
(Treat is my favorite chocolate peanut butter square)

Congratulations !!
Image Image

Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:03 am

Congrats jesdar! :D You got a gorgeous girl!
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me