Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by credit

⋇Cora Vander⋇

Postby credit » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Name::
Cora Vander
Non-binary (They/Them/Their)(He/Him/His)
Doesn't really have an age, but considers themselves to be in their late 20's
Personality::
Cora is quite the gently and sweet kalon that his face doesn't portray. Most of the time they hide in the shadows, hiding from the screams that could possibly come from those who gaze upon him. They're very soft spoken and hardly go against what others tell them. Clingy is a word that describes them as they are a follower to those who show him a slight sign of kindness. Friendship is the only thing they really wish for, but sadly it's hard for them to make friends. They can be deemed as helpful, motherly, and caring to those he approaches, mainly kits. They have a specific draw to younger kits as all they wants to do is bring smiles to their faces. Knowing children they've taken to a hobby, more like an addiction, to try to get others to like them.
Sexuality::
pansexual
Hex Codes::
#dfdac2, #efeee7,#6d91a0,#426d81
Friends::
Stromae
Family::
unknown
Crush(es):
none
Mate(s)::
none
Children::
Edmund ,Andrei and Natalia

What is their secret addiction::
Their secret addiction is making dolls woven out of yarn with buttons for eyes
and hair made from their fur,as a way to become a part of the chosen child's life,
yet no one takes the doll...

Non-clown Gif that describes them::

WIP
Last edited by credit on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋇Backstory⋇

Postby credit » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Wip
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋇Story⋇

Postby credit » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:50 am

Written by Etermal_Flame for a Kaloween prompt

Eternal_Flame wrote:
    Prompt #3
    Draw or write about a Kalon having the biggest fright of their October! What scared them?

Stromae is owned by me
    Cora is owned by Credit

Proof of permission

Along the way of his adventure on Halloween night, young Stromae trailed away from the other trick-or-treaters with a smile. There was somewhere he wanted to go.

His purple eyes gleamed with determination as he carefully snuck away from the group. Careful with his bandages all tipped in red, he ducked into the nearest dirt trail. He knew where he was going. With one cautious glance back at his troupe he smirk in satisfaction. They wouldn't notice he was gone.

That being said he headed down the trail, and gazed up at the stars as his paws took him to the one scary place he could never go.

The amusement park.

Now everyone in town knew about the amusement park. It had been shut down years ago after tragic incidents started occurring. The rides wouldn't stop. So the place went out of business. But the older boys at school said there were ghosts.And Stromae didn't believe in ghosts...a lot. And of course they dared him to go, something no one should ever do to someone as brave as Stromae. The little Kalon didn't know when to quit. He never even told his sister.

So now he crept through the woods encircling the huge park, careful not to make a sound in the darkness. He didn't want to get caught after all.

The young kalon stole into the undergrowth, and reached a chain-link fence. Huffing he glanced along, this way and that before he hopped up and over, his wiry body scurrying up like a squirrel and then hopping down, stumbling only slightly. He panted quietly and shook himself off before going on to explore the amusement park.

He never noticed the pair of blue eyes that watched him from the shadows.
    =====================================================================================================

In Stromae's whole life, he'd never once set foot on the amusement park. His mothers always said it was far too dangerous. His sister forbade it even. Everyone in town was afraid of it. Everyone, it would seem except him. Foolish and naive he never once contemplated how dangerous this excursion was.

He marveled over old stands and peered into empty bumper cars. He snooped through fortune booths and even through old restaurants. But the last place he went to was the house of mirrors. Now unknown to anyone else, he purposely avoided mirrors. Mirrors, he found, made you scary.

He never understood why girls looked constantly there. Everyone did really. But young Stromae never liked how he looked in the mirror. His eyes, as he knew quite well, were unusual and often caused others a bit of a fright when they first met him. He was no fool. He'd seen how girls at school flocked away from him, and how even young boys avoided him. Combine that with his sickly disposition and everyone was keen to say there was something wrong.

So maybe it was more than a dare. Maybe if he could face the mirrors it would get him over his....something.
    He'd never call it a fear. He couldn't be afraid of himself.

Still. Even he found himself a bit unsettling.

He padded into the the dark building, trying to ignore the laughing clown face and how different it was from another clown he knew quite well. As he walked into the dark building, he began looking for a light along the walls so he could see only for the lights to suddenly flicker on their own.

"Wahh!" He froze, his fur bristling as the dull lights illuminated the room. He forced his young heart to calm down. "Maybe it was automatic. Like the doors and lights of certain buildings. Yeah...." Talking through it made it seem logical and not scary. Because Stromae wasn't scared.

Slowly he looked around eyes wide at the hundreds of mirrors before him. He stepped onto the floor only to yelp as the ground beneath him moved. "W-Wha?" He blinked when it stopped and he was in front of the first mirror. His reflection stared back at him, a bit frightened and he growled before straightening up.

"I'm not scared!" He huffed, puffing out his chest. However the moment was short lived as the floor spun around again, showing him mirror after mirror. And at first, it was fun. He chuckled as he saw himself go was tiny and short to huge and long and he grinned.

But then the ride went faster.

Stromae tried to calm his nerves as image after image flipped before him, of him and he felt a mounting panic. He tried to get off but every time he tried the ride went faster and faster. "H-Hey!"
    The light flickered and the ride whirled wildly.
    Stromae could barely keep his footing. "S-Stop! Stop! I want to get off!"

He tried to leap for the entrance only to fall short as the many mirrors whirled around him.
    He almost collided with one.

At every turn it was the same. He couldn't find the exit. He couldn't get out!
    The mirrors were everywhere, crowding him, surrounding him and oh god those eyes. The eyes!

The little kalon gave up quickly, falling to the ground to block the images, the sounds, bracing himself to get hit. This was it. The end of Stromae.

Only....the room stopped suddenly. And he could hear screaming. Terrified he didn't move for a long moment, pressed tightly into the ground. He didn't move until he felt a gentle muzzle press into his side and a familiar long, sad sigh of his name. "St-Stromae..."

He cracked open one eye to find Cora there, his long face sad and his eyes worried. "Stromae?" He tried again and this time, the little Kalon slowly sat up, shakily from the ground. "Cora? W-What are you doing here?"

"Stromae...wasn't with group...I follow..."

Stromae blushed darkly and huffed. He'd need to be more careful. Still it was a huge relief to see the sad clown. Even he couldn't deny that.

But then....who screamed?

He must have looked confused because Cora nudged him again. "There were boys....here. Tried....to ask...bu they...ran away..." He frowned and looked down shamefully and Stromae felt a flash of anger. So that was it! He growled quietly, but upond seeing how sad Cora was he swallowed back his anger and instead nosed the large kalon.

"Aw don't feel bad over those jerks! They deserved it." He mumbled with a huff but then smiled quietly. "Thanks for finding me though...I was getting dizzy." Cora puffed gently and nosed his side, helping him to stay steady. "We..head..back?" He asked and Stromae nodded. He'd had enough adventures. "Yeah, c'mon. I wanna get some more candy."

Cora brightened at that and the two soon headed out of the amusement park with quiet grins the mirrors shining brightly after them.

1149/200 words
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me