Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #362

Postby Rix.Helios » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:53 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: TheCrimsonAge
Show Name: Backbiter
Barn Name:Diabolos
Height:18hh
Color: Mouse Gray Khimaira Overo
Genetics:Ee/Ata/Dd/GG/KoKo
Breeding info:
- will always pass Grey gen (Gg)
- will always pass Khimaira overo (Koko)
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #362

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:57 am

Owner: jesdar16
Show Name: Sovereign Snake
Barn Name: Serpent
Halter color: Good as is
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Good as is
Folklore Story: The legend of the Serpent is one that strikes fear into the heart of those who read it. It is said that on the seventh night of the seventh month, when the moon reaches the highest point, the Serpent shall come to life, haunting those who dare speak its name. It is considered a true stroke of bad luck to see this fearsome stallion, and the Serpent's Curse shall be cast upon you the moment you lay eyes on it.
Its glowing red eyes are inescapable, once you are locked in its gaze, you are forever cursed by the serpent stallion. The curse of the Serpent causes the cursed to slowly become one with the snake. Their eyes become red, and they begin to exhibit snake-like traits. There is no counter to this horrible curse. The Serpent is on the rise, slowly creating an army of snake-people to fight.
And you might be one of them.
Last edited by jesdar16 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:58 am

Marking to see who gets him
Last edited by NARANDA on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:58 am

Owner: _Wolfgirl_
    Show Name: Dark Equilibrium
    Barn Name: Serpentes
    Halter color: Keep as is!
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep as is!
    Story:
Serpentes was worshiped by the ancient Mesopotamians as the great enforcer. He was tasked with fetching and punishing the souls who tried to cheat death. He took the form of a rugged smoky stallion with blood red eyes. When he sensed a soul who escaped their time, his small wings would grow in a swirl of shadows until they were three times their body size and eyes would take on an unholy glow. Serpentes would rise from the underworld and hunt down the perpetrator.

Serpentes had two great cobras who were used to find and capture these souls. With one strike filled with deadly venom, they would constrict the freed soul and wait for their master. Serpentes would then return to the afterlife with the souls and reign over their eternal punishment, as nobody can cheat death. Though in modern times researchers believe he was viewed as evil, it turns out the Mesopotamians saw him as a guardian spirit who protected the balance of the universe.
Last edited by _Wolfgirl_ on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:00 am

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Kiss of Death
    Barn Name: Sephtis
    Halter color: Keep it that way
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep it that way
    Story:
    Sephtis was thought of as the Spirit of Horses. It goes that Sephtis was an immortal. During his prime, he was known to survive many notable incidents and feats, all of which could kill. However, his most significant feat was surviving a bite from venomous snakes. It was thought that the snakes were created and sent from the devil to get rid of Sephtis. The snakes coiled themselves around the stallion and placed multiple bites on him and even trying to asphyxiate him. The efforts were in vain and Sephtis was still alive.

The devil saw this and was furious, deciding to get rid of Sephtis on his own. As Sephtis was still trying to get the snakes off, the devil appeared, casting a magician beam of ray that will disintegrate any thing it touches. Sephtis fled but the devil gave chase it was thought that the sudden rushes of leaves in the forests at night is Sephtis fleeing from the devil. From then, no one has ever seen Sephtis again but rumours were that he was still how he was but the snakes have been permanently matched onto his body.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am

jesdar16 wrote:RES RES RES
(isn't it a mare because of the mare tail? but then it has the stallion body... #confused)

I just felt the mares tail looked better with the design then the stallys -w- but if the winner would like it changed i can do that no prob :)
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:04 am

OML HECK YEAH SNAKES <3
Owner: muffy
Show Name: King Snake
Barn Name: Bijou
Halter color: same
Pearl/jewel color (halter): same
Story:
Bijou was worshiped by the ancient Mayans. When sacrificing to their gods they would first sacrifice their victims and give the sacrificial blood to King Snake to fly it up to the gods. King Snake was many names, Death Stroke, Serpent Messenger of Death, and sometimes The Face of Death. King Snake would use his snake like companions to drain all the blood from the earth and body when the sacrifice takes place. His many names represent him as the last thing the victim sees before they die.
Snake King was created by the Gods because they could no longer travel between the universes to get to the human world. Bijou is technically dead so that gives him passage to safely travel from world to world. By doing this favor for the gods he is given immortality and also receives offerings of his own. Half the blood given to the gods for worship is given to Bijou for his hard work and labor. If the sacrificial offering is not big enough for the gods King Snake will sacrifice the whole tribe. **Hint Hint** He destroyed the Mayan civility due to the lack of worship and sacrifices.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:08 am

Owner: Marsh
Show Name: Safety in Numbers
Barn Name: Monty
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Story: Known to his followers simply as Monty, this lad was a case of wrong place wrong time. The people of the island had been experiencing a lot of strange occurences, ones almost paranormal in nature, and they were looking for something to blame it on. It all started when the wife of the mayor died in childbirth, and from then birds dropped dead from the sky and water ran uphill (according to the wisewoman of the village). Monty was born a week prior to these events and was therefore blamed for it all due to his eye colour, with many believing him to be the embodiment of Evil. Obviously this wasn't true, but it didn't stop the mob of men in pinstripe trousers who attempted his death.

He wasn't originally evil in character, but the more people treated him as such, the more he became it. His transformation into Monty was therefore inevitable due to the treatment he received from those around him. From the events that occurred shortly after his birth, an originally small group who worshipped his 'evilness' sprung from nowhere and quickly gained popularity. Many of his followers long to meet him, but he prefers to stay hidden and let them continue to worship him while they still are not aware of the truth. Presently, his only friends are the snakes that coil themselves around him but he hopes that in the future people will see that he does indeed have a good side to him.
Last edited by Marsh on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:08 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Picture:
RESSS
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:41 am

Don't have time to enter so good luck to everyone! You're all creative and awesome x3
Last edited by ScarletFang on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me