Artist Mima [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 42 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[do not let death breed death] Wisteria

Postby Mima » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Name: Wisteria
      Nicknames: Wist
      Etymology: Comes from the flower Wisteria.

Sexuality: Demiromantic Pan
      Mate(s): None
      Breedings: 0/2

Age: Adult (in human years probably equivalent to around 32)
      Size: Quad about ocelot-sized, anthro probably around five feet flat.
      Traits: Standard Custom Tail Shine, Common Hair Edit, Common Colored Sclera, Common Custom Tail, Common Longer Fur.

Quote: "..."
      MBTI & Enneagram: INFJ 9w1
      Theme Song: Araki - Snow Drive (01.23), IOSYS - Flower of the Sun
      Likes: Gardening, working towards goals, simplicity, reading, quiet
      Dislikes: Overbearing people, big cities, thunderstorms, bitter things, leaving things unfinished

Full Personality: Wisteria is what others would call "mild-mannered." Though not exactly shy despite living on their own, they don't often speak up for themselves and tend to blend in with the background. They don't like to stand out from others too much, as they are a bit afraid of getting in the way. They prefer to keep their life simple as opposed to making a large web of social connections, something made simpler by the fact they live in the middle of nowhere. However, they are content keeping to themselves, and so having no real neighbors doesn't bother them.

One thing that is notable about them is how dedicated they are to causes that they stand by. They will work their hardest to stay with their goals, and they hate the thought of leaving jobs unfinished. They are a bit of a perfectionist, at least when it comes to things they do themselves. This altogether means that even when they don't have something to spend their time on, they will quickly find something to do so. Of course, this often proceeds to occupy their time for quite a while, as they are quite unable to focus on multiple things at once.

They have a deep-seated loyalty to their family, especially their close relatives. Though their mothers passed away a while back due to natural causes, Wisteria still spends a lot of time looking after their graves and the little the two left behind. They are in general a very thoughtful person, and tend to spend a lot of time mulling things over before doing them.

Relationships: N/A

Backstory: Wisteria grew up on the same land they now live on, though at the time their family had a slightly larger home to accommodate all three of them. Their parents were fairly typical hunter-gatherers, living off of the fruit of the land and such. At first, Wisteria wanted to move to the nearest town instead, and then maybe to the big city. While their mothers didn't want to leave, Wisteria left on their own to the town when they were of age. However, they didn't find it very pleasant at all, and were more confused than anything. Secretly, they were quite happy when they were required to come home to care for their ailing mothers.

After the two had peacefully passed, Wisteria chose to remain on the land. Though they still had some friends in town that they visited occasionally, it was relaxing to live in their childhood home again. They dedicated a long time to prettying up the hill where their mothers were buried, in dedication to them. Eventually, they achieved their vision for a proper memorial, and went on to start a little vegetable patch by their house and start fresh with living on their own.

Art:
      by lonk

by KatLóve

by fūi

by Jishokoi

local cs user loves this fluffy bean more than scientists previously thought possible
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me