Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

321# Khimaira Friesians - halloween event

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:23 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: jesdar16
Show Name: Tormenta De Nieve (meaning "blizzard" in Spanish)
Barn Name: Ivory
Height: 21.2 hh
Color: Chestnut pangare khimaira tobiano w. paint cloud
Genetics: ee/Aa/PaPa/KtKt/Cc
Breeding Info:
- pangare will pass on to every foal (Papa)
- khimaira tobiano will pass on to every foal (Ktkt)
Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
Breeding Limit 1.17: 1/4

The rough and solitary living werewolf clan of the snow mountains gave us a little present to celebrate halloween! One of their exclusive khimairas mutated with the werewolf gen! this mutation is making the friendly and quiet khimairas into fearsome predators and they grow to a incredible height of 20-23 hh, even greater then the shire horse, to be able to carry the big and heavy werewolfs through the snow!
and if this isn't already enough they gave us a mare with a till now unkown genetic the paint cloud gen!
i hope that we will be able to breed the paint cloud gen into the normal khimaira breed with your help ^^

To get her you need to show me a picture of a shire horse at the end of your form and a picture of a werewolf at the start of your form. Then you need to choose a fitting song and a creepy story to impress this big mare. if you want to raise your chances you can draw a picture of her prancing throught the snow, you can even hire an artist to help you out.

jesdar16 wrote:[center]Image
lead rope color: Light Grey
metal color: Dark Grey
Fitting Song: Cold as Ice by Foreigner
Ivory is exactly that: cold. She is very distant from others and sees no reason to be kind. She is blunt and to the point, often harsh. She gets annoyed rather easily and is a hard worker, wanting to get things done and not dillydally.
In this song, the partner of the artist is leaving, closing all doors, closing all contact. She is really only in the relationship just to be in it, she doesn't have any true value or appreciation of it. Ivory is appreciative of what she has but she sees no reason to speak or involve herself with other creatures.
Creepy Story:
What I Saw on the Country Road
(This story was not written by me)
While in University, I loved finding snakes (I was a biology student). So a friend from herpetology club showed me this road that he would “cruise” for snakes. Cruising is when you drive slowly down old back roads after dark looking for snakes that have slithered onto the warmer road to heat up. The road we took was about 4 miles and had around 4 houses on its entirety. We had taken a few laps on this road, and we were making our final pass. There are two houses near the beginning of the road, one at the end and one near the middle. We were getting close to the center house when we see movement on the left side of the road. There are a lot of animals (obviously) on this road so we aren’t surprised to see this. However what shoots out is this kid, probably around 8 or 9 in torn blue jeans and a ripped dark t shirt.

He takes one look at us, and his face is a mix of fear and pain. He looked back really quickly from where he had come out of then booked it across the road. The guy I’m with gets out of the car chasing to see if he’s alright and I pull the car up to the point where the boy went into the woods. Im starting to get out of the car when my friend walks quickly back from the trail and just says, “lets go, now!” We hop in the car and tear out of there. He says there is a grave yard about 10 yards into the woods where there are 5 grave stones with the same death date. They all had the same last name, and one was a boy who was 9. We never came back the rest of the summer to that road (we usually would go out once or twice a week).

The next year when my friend had graduated I took my girlfriend out to the road. We had gone early to try to find different types of snakes (different snakes tend to move at different points of dusk/night). We got to the house near the graveyard and theres 3 men doing some yard work. I rolled down the window explained what I was doing and asked them about the graveyard. Apparently their Dad’s brother’s family had all died when their space heater caught fire around 20 years ago. I kept pushing and asking about it, and they told me the firemen or whoever does it had found all the bodies in the rubble except for the youngest son but they assumed he was too far burned. I asked if they had a little brother, and the 6’4″ 250 pound man said he was the youngest. When I gave the description of the kid I saw and they all went white.

They all have individually seen the kid I was talking about. And he always runs to the gravesite. I have never been down that road again.
Artwork:
This piece of art belongs to me
[/center]
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 320# Khimaira Friesians - halloween event

Postby CCrow » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 am

Omg I need

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 320# Khimaira Friesians - halloween event

Postby Satyr00000 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 am

Res
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 321# Khimaira Friesians - halloween event

Postby muffy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:43 am

res
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:43 am

Decided I can't connect with this girl.
Last edited by NARANDA on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:49 am

Res
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:56 am

Res

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:06 am

lead rope color: Light Grey
metal color: Dark Grey
Fitting Song: Cold as Ice by Foreigner
Ivory is exactly that: cold. She is very distant from others and sees no reason to be kind. She is blunt and to the point, often harsh. She gets annoyed rather easily and is a hard worker, wanting to get things done and not dillydally.
In this song, the partner of the artist is leaving, closing all doors, closing all contact. She is really only in the relationship just to be in it, she doesn't have any true value or appreciation of it. Ivory is appreciative of what she has but she sees no reason to speak or involve herself with other creatures.
Creepy Story:
What I Saw on the Country Road
(This story was not written by me)
While in University, I loved finding snakes (I was a biology student). So a friend from herpetology club showed me this road that he would “cruise” for snakes. Cruising is when you drive slowly down old back roads after dark looking for snakes that have slithered onto the warmer road to heat up. The road we took was about 4 miles and had around 4 houses on its entirety. We had taken a few laps on this road, and we were making our final pass. There are two houses near the beginning of the road, one at the end and one near the middle. We were getting close to the center house when we see movement on the left side of the road. There are a lot of animals (obviously) on this road so we aren’t surprised to see this. However what shoots out is this kid, probably around 8 or 9 in torn blue jeans and a ripped dark t shirt.

He takes one look at us, and his face is a mix of fear and pain. He looked back really quickly from where he had come out of then booked it across the road. The guy I’m with gets out of the car chasing to see if he’s alright and I pull the car up to the point where the boy went into the woods. Im starting to get out of the car when my friend walks quickly back from the trail and just says, “lets go, now!” We hop in the car and tear out of there. He says there is a grave yard about 10 yards into the woods where there are 5 grave stones with the same death date. They all had the same last name, and one was a boy who was 9. We never came back the rest of the summer to that road (we usually would go out once or twice a week).

The next year when my friend had graduated I took my girlfriend out to the road. We had gone early to try to find different types of snakes (different snakes tend to move at different points of dusk/night). We got to the house near the graveyard and theres 3 men doing some yard work. I rolled down the window explained what I was doing and asked them about the graveyard. Apparently their Dad’s brother’s family had all died when their space heater caught fire around 20 years ago. I kept pushing and asking about it, and they told me the firemen or whoever does it had found all the bodies in the rubble except for the youngest son but they assumed he was too far burned. I asked if they had a little brother, and the 6’4″ 250 pound man said he was the youngest. When I gave the description of the kid I saw and they all went white.

They all have individually seen the kid I was talking about. And he always runs to the gravesite. I have never been down that road again.
Artwork:
This piece of art belongs to me
Last edited by jesdar16 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cardinal. » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 am

- Dropping Out ;-; -
Last edited by Cardinal. on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cardinal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me