Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesians #281

Postby Rix.Helios » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:23 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: iShame
Show Name:The Fire Glows in the Night
Barn Name: Ignus
Height:17.3hh
Color:Black Halloween Fog Splash Khimaira Appaloosa
Genetics: Ee/aa/SplSpl/Kfkf/Klpklp/Patn1patn1
Breeding Info:
- Splash will pass on to every foal, but only 3 can have the halloween markings, this is completly up to owners choice
- when khim fog passes on the halloween markings will pass on too
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #281

Postby INTERFECTOR » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Owner: INTERFECTOR
    Show Name: Reigning Darkness
    Barn Name: Oktober [Dutch/German for October c:]
    Height: 17.3hh
    Halter color: Keep <3
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep <3
    Story/Art:

Thundering hooves. Whipping winds. Flashing lights. Cries of children.

The night was wide awake in ghoulish delight as the most bone-chilling night of the year rolled around. The air was brisk and biting at exposed skin, laughter filled the atmosphere, and the wafting scent of sugar was heavy. The trees showed brilliant colors as they hesitantly released their leaves to the earth. Hoof-beats against steady ground rang out in all directions as the frightful steed strode down the well-worn path. She held a mysterious aura about her, held herself with confidence, and executed her movements with precision. Woven into the mare's mane and tail were flourishing black roses that dripped with a scarlet substance. Her nostrils flared as oxygen pumped in and out of her lungs with each step. Children dressed in various outfits and costumes clung to their parents sides as the wistful mare pranced past them. Their small, curious eyes followed the movements before they pointed at her to their mothers and fathers. Parents wore grand smiles and they gently nudged their children along to collect sugary treats before the night ended.
    This mare was on a mission, it was obvious.
    Atop her back, a darkly cloaked rider sat. Just as there was a mysterious aura about the mare, there was a dangerous one about her rider. However, the last emotion she felt was fear as she was guided down gloomy paths that fog rose from. Against her sides she felt her rider give a gentle cue to move along with haste. Perhaps they were running late. Without a second thought, her gait changed to a balanced and swift gallop through the mourning trees that linked overhead. Her mission was a simple one; get her rider where they needed to be. Her gait was even as the cloak of her rider snapped at the wind like a wild dog. The dense fog soon began to thin, and the trees began to fall behind her as the path turned to a paved surface. The bottoms of her hooves clicked merrily as she was guided down a new route. Ahead, faint chatter of crows could be heard. It was unusual considering the time, but then again this was Halloween. All sorts of unnatural things happened and made appearances. This was the one night the monsters could come out to play. This was her night. She ruled the festive dusk that was heavy with laughter and the scent of sugar. She was free to be unashamed of her beautiful coat. She was unchained, unhindered; completely and utterly free to be as odd as she desired.
    As they moved, lights began to peer through the darkness as cackles and snickers snaked into one's ears. The mare turned a corner and was led down a pale walkway adorning thick bushes laced with orange lights on either side. At the end of said path was a crowd of darkly dressed people, all mulling around and speaking with each other. It wasn't until the mare had galloped into the middle of their get-together that silence fell. Her rider quietly asked her to come to a sudden halt, and she complied. There was a pause as all held their breath in awe, basking in her presence. She held her head high with pride, unashamed of her appearance. It was then her rider dismounted, landing on the lawn with a soft 'thud.' A gentle pat on the shoulder was given to the mare, a silent thank you. All at once, cheers rose up as the many done up people lifted their glasses to the new arrivals. Children darted from behind their parents as the false danger dissipated. Their small feet, thunderous in their own way, carried them to the odd mare. Small, wide eyes looked up at her before the mare slowly lowered her head. Her nostrils flared, blowing tiny puffs of warm air directly into the faces of the children. She expected them all to rise in a unified shout before fleeing, but instead they all gasped and cooed, offering her small treats created specifically for her. With surprise, her ears pulled forward. She was hesitant, but eventually allowed herself to trust the small humans. Small, delicious offerings were given to her at the hands of babes, and she didn't complain.
    Oh yes, this night indeed was her's.

Last edited by INTERFECTOR on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vaks || mama

| UTSB | WH |
      | MW | KF | MC |

' and somewhere, in the midst
      of your lies and your deceit,
      I see you for who you are
      and all I can possibly say is
      'sorry' '

- me, somewhere in my feels

INTERFECTOR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:48 pm

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg *dies*

Owner: muffy
Show Name: A Soul To Take
Barn Name: Striga
Height: 14.2hh
Halter color:Same
Pearl/jewel color (halter):Same
Story/Art:
wip

Art is done by the wonderul articlights
who ever wins may of course have the art as a gift c;
Last edited by muffy on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Owner:
Show Name: Kiss The Sky
Barn Name: Night
Height: 16hh
Halter color: Good as it is
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Good as it is
Story/Art: Image
Art belongs to me :D
Last edited by jesdar16 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Owner: _Wolfgirl_
    Show Name: Haunting your Dreams
    Barn Name: Nightmare
    Height: 16.3hh
    Halter color: Keep as is!
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep as is!
    Story/Art:

WIP
Last edited by _Wolfgirl_ on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Okay yup super mark

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:30 pm

╒══════════════════════╕
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOwner:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DauntlessDivergentC
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXShow Name:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX A Murder Most Foul
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBarn Name:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEmily
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Gender:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Mare
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Age:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX6 Years
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Height:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX16.66hh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Halter color:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWhite
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Pearl/jewel color (halter):
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXkeep the same as it is <3
╘══════════════════════╛

Story/Art:

Emily's Spooky Suitor

There was a time in Emily's youth when she had fallen in love with a handsome young fellow. He was bred from champions and known to be one of the best lovers known to horses. This infatuation with the stallion was dangerous and she knew that. There was no way she could ever have a chance at winning his heart. Not with her Halloween markings that is. What made this all even worse was the undesirable fact that the stallion was already intended to another.
Emily figured that she would either have to kill the mare he was intended to mate, or to somehow cast a spell on him and drive his pretty little mate-to-be out of town. There were so many options the young mare could do to win her true love.

Many horses would call Emily a threat to the community for they were all afraid of her bewitching powers, but the lustful mare could care less. She knew what she wanted and she was determined to go for it. No one messes with A Murder Most Foul and gets away with it Scott-free. No one! She will win that handsome boy over and she will rule this land with an iron hoof!
Emily would follow her true love and plotted their fates. She could make it less painful for him. Much less easier to forget about that other mare and devote his whole heart to Emily if the wicked mare desired. She could make it out to be that she, Emily, was his intended and the other mare was trying to betray him. She could poison the other mare and promise her true love a safe and secure relationship.
The dark mare planned it all perfectly. She had her recipe for a dangerous toxin that would slowly and painfully kill her. The toxin will first slowly alter her appearance to look significantly older than the other mare is. After a week or so her kidneys will begin to shut down. Then her heart. The autopsy will show nothing about the toxin, just unexplained organ failure. Not that Emily cared what human doctors would think, she just found this bit of information quite interesting. Especially since humans were able to magically figure out how and why a horse turned up dying or dead.
Emily's recipe including neurotoxic acid, Hueberry berries, and a curse. She carried a cauldron in her mouth and trotted east into a forbidden forest. The acid was already in place inside the big, round, iron item. She had "accidentally" tipped some in from the cleaners area in the barn. She trotted quickly and smoothly to avoid splashing the liquid on her lovely coat. Once she found a large enough bush, she placed her cauldron on the floor and would shake the berries off the limbs and into the mixture.
Once that was done, she grabbed a big stick and would trot around her cauldron to mix the ingredients together. First the liquid was blue, then it turned purple, and finally a lustful red.
"Mors ad te genus omne neci. Pereatis atrocitate mortis. Quid vultis experimentum accipere legitime meum quoniam tu sceleratissimam perpetrarunt sententiam dolor. Die autem et mori diu. Dolorem tu olim me!" she chanted over and over again this evil Latin curse. She was determined to kill that mare and kill her brutally. She will end the mare that took her true love away and she will do so as murderously as possible.
Emily smiled when her concoction was complete. Now she just needed to mix it with water to dilute it and make it last longer and more painfully for the soon-to-be-dead mare. The appaloosa would just have to pour her poison into the evil being's trough and hide her cauldron. She would have to be careful and not allow a single soul to see her.
Emily picked up her cauldron and began to head off in the direction of the stables where the horses in the town lived. She trotted elegantly and with a purpose. The Halloween mare was in a hurry to get to the stables and to poor her poison.
Emily moved swiftly into the stables. She glanced around the mate's stall and rolled her eyes. What a prissy thing. The stall was clean and not a piece of straw was out of place. Her troughs were clean and pristine unlike Emily's.
The Appaloosa used her right foreleg to push the bottom of her cauldron to tip it and pour it's contents. Just as she had begun to fill the trough, Emily heard voices just at the end of the stables. It was her stallion and his wretched wrench. Emily took in a deep breath. She needed to stay calm and get the job done and before she was seen. The young mare pushed a little more on her cauldron to pour the mixture a little faster. She was almost done when Emily realized that the two horses were just on the other side of the stall. The Halloween friesian quickly dumped the last remnants of her poison and quietly rushed out of the barn and off to the woods to hide her cauldron.
Emily typically kept her cauldron in a hidden grotto somewhere near the darkest edges of the forest. She figured that if she kept her items in a dark creepy spot then no one will come searching for it out of fear of the place surrounded it. Emily loved the dark and creepy places. She found it all so exhilarating.
The pretty fog mare trotted out of her hiding place and back towards the barn. She needed to make sure that the other mare met her fate. She was prepared to be the one to comfort her true love in his despair and anguish over the loss of the fragile mare. Emily would then pose as a stronger and more desirable mare to her love affair.
When she arrived, the other mare was found dead. She had been foaming at the mouth and her legs were moving with her subconscious "flight" instinct. Emily was silently celebrating the mare's death in her mind while she approached the handsome stallion.
"I am so sorry for your loss..." she approached the depressed stallion, "Is there anything I can do for you?"
"Just stay with me tonight...I need some company."
"Of course. Where shall I meet you tonight?" Emily asked the heart broken stud.
"Near the forest."

---

Emily did as she was asked to do. She was waiting just outside the edge of the forest for her true love. He had told her that he would like to discuss a few things including his feelings about his "fiance's" death and his feelings for Emily. The mare couldn't have been any happier. She was ready to go...
Now where was he? Emily had been waiting here for what felt like hours. Why wasn't he here? The she saw a shadow. Was that him? Her heart was beating rapidly and loudly. Yes, it must be him!
That was when she heard an evil laughter and with a shrill scream she fell into darkness...

---

When Emily woke up she was a corpse. Her heart was broken and her dreams were bust. Her true love had murdered her and it was A Murder Most Foul. The stallion she had always wanted not only rejected her, but killed her out of revenge for his dead mate-to-be. How fitting. She killed and then she was killed.
For this point on, Emily vowed, she would remain her and await for her true love to set her free and if he should not show, every year she will kill a mare that is to be mated and until her true love arrives, no mare will be safe. Therefore every halloween one mare will be killed unless he comes to her and vows to remain with her for all eternity!
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:23 am, edited 11 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:14 pm

-Removed-
Last edited by NARANDA on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:12 am, edited 12 times in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollysue22 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Owner: Pollysue22
Show Name: Nightmare's Climax
Barn Name: Tragedy
Height: 15hh
Halter color: keep the same!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep the same!
Story/Art: processing
pollysue22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me