Artist EquineCountry [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #103 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby EquineCountry » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:26 am

Rarity: Uncommon
Genes: EE/aa

To win this beautiful stallion give him a fitting personality.

Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Eye Color: Blue
Personality:

ImageImageImage
EquineCountry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #103 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:45 am

:!: Is it a freisian? :!:

Postby EquineCountry » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:56 am

CandyCornHorsey wrote::!: Is it a freisian? :!:

Frisians do not have blue eyes ;)

ImageImageImage
EquineCountry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:05 am

Username: Darkreh'
Show Name: Torrent of Rain
Barn Name: Trevor
Personality: Trevor is very loyal...but not very trusting. He is sensible and very quiet. Often seen alone as he dislikes company, but if you gain his trust Trevor is a brave and protective companion.

possibly wip
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:59 am

Mark for when I get to a computer! Going to use the name "Sin Of Darkness" or "Sinister Darkness"!
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffeta » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:19 am

Username: Puffeta
Show Name: Obsidian Star
Barn Name: Star
Personality: Star is a mischievous fellow, playing pranks that sometimes go too far. He's skilled at covering up his tracks and never gets caught. He's a charming horse when you get to know him and is well loved around the barn.
Puffeta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Fri May 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Username: Starwindrider
Show Name: Dreams of Shadows
Barn Name: Dream
Personality: Not the most outgoing, but he still makes friends well. He can get cranky when others annoy him. He has a strong lust for winning and is determined to win every contest he takes part in. He does not give up easily.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:54 am

Username: Mango30
Show Name: Shadow In The Light
Barn Name: Shadow
Personality: Shadow is generally a quiet stallion, although when you get to know him, he can be quite friendly! He can be kind of a night owl, enjoying the light of the stars and the moon, but despite this he can be very energetic when he feels like it. Shadow is very loyal and will stand his ground to protect himself for others. He will NOT stand for bullying if he can help it. For being a big stallion, Shadow is also quite gentle with foals and will play with them if they are bored or their mothers are too busy to watch the little ones. While there is many good traits, there are not so good too. Shadow isn't the best with smooth talking the mares, but he tries! Sometimes he may want or need something and may be too shy to ask or just assume he'd be ok without it for the time being. He can also be a bit too protective, but he means well! He may also get a little bit cocky or boast if he bests someone else.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Mango30 wrote:Username: Mango30
Show Name: Shadow In The Light
Barn Name: Shadow
Personality: Shadow is generally a quiet stallion, although when you get to know him, he can be quite friendly! He can be kind of a night owl, enjoying the light of the stars and the moon, but despite this he can be very energetic when he feels like it. Shadow is very loyal and will stand his ground to protect himself for others. He will NOT stand for bullying if he can help it. For being a big stallion, Shadow is also quite gentle with foals and will play with them if they are bored or their mothers are too busy to watch the little ones. While there is many good traits, there are not so good too. Shadow isn't the best with smooth talking the mares, but he tries! Sometimes he may want or need something and may be too shy to ask or just assume he'd be ok without it for the time being. He can also be a bit too protective, but he means well! He may also get a little bit cocky or boast if he bests someone else.

I went ahead and judged this due to Equinecountry's absence.

Congrats!
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:14 pm

!! Thank you so much!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me