Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

168# Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rix.Helios » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:45 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: muffy
Show Name: Fallen Angel
Barn Name:Gabriel
Height: 18hh
Color:Black Roan Khimaira Splash
Eye Color: Flaming Red
Genetics: Ee/aa/KsplKspl
Rarity: Uncommon
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 168# Khimaira Friesians

Postby mongrel » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:47 am

Owner:
Imaginary
Show Name:
Volcanic Eruption
Barn Name:
Pompeii
Height:
16.7 HH
Halter color:
Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
White (White, if you can't see it)
Story:
Every great horse was once a stupid, ignorant foal.

WIP. <3
Last edited by mongrel on Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:57 am

Owner: Pinto,
Show Name: A Prideful Soldier
Barn Name: Ares
Height: 16.7hh
Halter color: Dark Crimson
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Same as eye color
Story:
Ares wasn't always a domesticated Friesian. Ever since he was about 3 years of age, he lived as a carefree, noble stallion. He always enjoyed challenging other dominant stallions if they objected his high authority. But little did he know that there were other creatures who dare provoke this noble steed. When he was high in the mountains, he snorted about, examining every part of his surroundings. Suddenly, he reared back, as he came across a male mountain lion. He raised his front hooves, attempting to aim a pin at the large cat. Although, he was too close to its large, unsheathed claws. The mountain lion swiped a vigorous slice, as it jabbed into his muzzle. Sudden pain pulsed above his snout, fury raging in his dangerous gaze. Braying threateningly, he aimed yet another pin, only this time, he pinned the lion quite accurately. Kneeling down, he threw it behind his strong neck, hurling it backwards. Racing back to the fields, he tried his very best to ignore the pain.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:13 am

Owner: Schainukan
Show Name: Memories of War
Barn Name: Zevir
Height: 16.1 hh
Halter color: Black and dark gray string&circle
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Blood red
Story:
To begin with, Zevir was never quite the tame stallion. Already in his colt years, the Khim was bold and independent.
He very well knew what he wanted and why he wanted it. It definitely wasn't just a tool on his parents, but the whole cavalry as well. Most soldiers had a hard time coming hear him, in fact many didn't even want to, he was way too impetuous for his own good. Zevir was being admired, having a strong attractive power over other people who usually fell under his spell. Yet due to being mature, determined and intense with a desire to endure, there were the ones that wanted to break his will and tame him no matter what. However, Zevir only believe in one way path, when he want to accomplish something and then bets everything on achieving it. To obey another’s will was exactly something he utterly refused to do.

This Khim is known being powerful and complete. Requiring several outlets for his energies. He's not a planner but a builder and doesn’t want others to carry out his plans. Thus, he was given a rough and stern Major, known for getting his will with stubborn and feisty equines eventually. Even if it needed violent treatment and pain for the individual to understand. Slowly, but surely Zevir was forcefully trained to be a war horse. With all resistance shown, he was still pushed along. However the Khim wouldn't be who he was if he didn't swim against the stream, going through brutal mistreatment and frequent beating. The Major had the right to deal with him how he pleased unless crippling him, if Zev wasn't behaving how he supposed to.

Zevir began to mistrust humans, he never really liked them to begin with, but he literally came to have a grudge against them. He very well knew that not all humans were the same, but most he knew either didn't care about him or were scared. The others were terrible and cruel, intending harm. Yet, there was a young soldier, not quite fitted for combat and rather suited for being a medic, who kept coming to his stable at night whenever he was roughed up the wrong way, sneaking past the other squad members to check on his health status. The boy spoke to him in a low whispering and hushed voice, his presence irritated Zev and he couldn't place him in his mind pattern. The Khim understood, this human wasn't like the others and yet he couldn't bring himself to quite feel at ease around him, his guard up and still feeling a tad uncomfortable around the teen.

After many, almost daily visits, Zevir relaxed more while the two of them were together. However, one night the boy opened the stable door and came in, closing the distance drastically. The soldier softly touched his back, but still, it sent a twitch and shock of negative memories through him and Zev acted up, rejecting him, neighing and rearing in slight panic. Members of the unit came to investigate but the boy was long gone. A few days passed and none came to visit but after that, the man appeared once more. In a very slow pace, he made Zev become used to his touch in a positive way, cared and treated his wounds properly.

Months passed and a war broke out, Zevir was declared to fight. Due to having the boy patch up his beating-wounds, only tiny scars beneath his coat remained and he was ready to attend the war. The Khim never properly faced other horses, nor their riders before and the battlefield was crowded with those. He didn't understand what was going on, loud noises and screams filled the air, smoke made it hard to see and there was little to no space to move. Frankly, it scared him. Sharp objects brushed his sides here and there, sometimes something drew blood to unknown reasons and honestly, everything was too much for him. He hated it here, he hated doing this and he hated caring this heavy human around on his back who kept pressing and pushing into his flanks.

With a big rear and buckling, Zevir threw the Major off his back prancing in confusion as he yelled at him. The human was already panting and bleeding, it seemed he got injured in some way or another. He took the reins forcefully, pulling and jerking at them, trying to get Zev to let him back on his back but the equine refused. Standing high, the stallion shook his mane and stomped against the ground, no sign of resignation. The Major rustled around before pointing something long in front of him, angrily shouting. Whatever that thing was, it seemed awfully dangerous. Suddenly the young soldier appeared, eagerly talking with the older adult, however he came running at them and in a flash Zev shoved the boy out of the way and took a blow with the sword to his muzzle, the blade slicing through his flesh with ease. The Khim released a sound of pain, before rearing and coming crashing down on the Major, hitting him straight on the head before finishing him off with several blows of his hooves. The human didn't move, neither did that silver thing and the boy came over in fear as he took the reins, sat up and rode off, away from the battlefield, away from all this.

Zevir didn't know why, but he knew he had to protect that teen no matter what and the Major turning on him, just happened to work with his plan of taking revenge. Even though now with a scar that would never leave his face, Zev does not regret.
He doesn't regret any of his choices made. The stallion went through pain and violence but if he had to choose, he wouldn't change a thing. Zevir and they former soldier settled down at a quiet and peaceful place, living their life together.
Last edited by Schainukan on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:28 am

Owner: jesdar16
Show Name: The Dark Side
Barn Name: Sombra
Height: 16hh
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Red
Story: A chilled breeze swept across the rocky mountain soil. The wind buffeted the long mane of the mare standing on the hillside. Dropping her head, she urged her young foal along, nudging him to help him as his smaller hooves couldn't keep themselves on the mountainside. Dropping back, the mare stood behind her foal and kept her nose on his tail to help him forward.
Just a little farther, my tiny, brave son.. (kudos to who gets where the quote came from)
The mare's ears twitched. Something was coming. Her heart began to pound as she pushed her colt faster, struggling to get him into the cave with the rest of the herd. They started lagging behind when the wind picked up.
Just a little farther..
The sound got stronger. It pounded in her ears. Faster! She screeched to herself, nudging her foal up the mountainside as fast as she could.
Then it was upon them. The howls of the mountain wolves screamed in their ears, louder than the wind itself. The pack leader, a large, muscled black wolf, glared at the mare, his lips drawn back in a snarl. The colt stared at them, his eyes white. The mare let out a whinny, glaring at each wolf.
You will not touch my foal! With a heave, she kicked her hind legs out, knocking aside the two wolves behind her. They lay on the ground, stunned. The alpha wolf snarled and lunged, his jaws opened hungrily. The colt screamed as the alpha male leapt at him. The mare neighed loudly, her ears back, as she lunged forward and bit the black wolf. The alpha let out a howl as blood dripped from his torn ear. The other wolves were upon them. The colt screamed again as one latched onto his leg. His mother kicked the wolf away and turned to bite another.
Suddenly, a shadow appeared at the top of the hill. The colt's eyes gleamed as he spotted the proud figure. His father, the herd leader, had come to save them! The big stallion galloped down the hillside at a fast pace, his ears back. He rammed into the alpha wolf and kicked him away with a powerful smash with his hind legs. The wolf whined as he recovered, then lunged again, latching onto the stallion's back. He bucked and lunged, struggling to get the wolf off of his back, but to no avail. Blood ran down his sides.
The mare's breath snorted out of her nostrils as she fought off the rest of the pack. She suffered various injuries to her legs and sides, but she kept going, kicking and lunging. The cold screamed as a wolf lunged at him. It grabbed his chest, its jaws running in for the killing bite. The mare kicked it away, her eyes wild. The cold's nose was bleeding. When the wolf leapt at him, its teeth tore a big injury in his nose. It ran from one side to the other. Blood ran down his face. The mare hurried away, shoving the colt up into the cave. The stallion flung off the alpha, teeth marks in his back, and followed.
Many, many years later, that same colt, now a full grown stallion, lived with the herd. His injury had healed into a scar. A reminder of the wolf attack fourteen years before.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Owner: demonthief.
    Show Name: A Bulletproof Offer
    Barn Name: Gulliver
    Height: 18 hh
    Halter color: This colour (#621111) please c:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye colour please.
    Story: The air was suffocating, the heat thickened around him and no matter how fast he travelled through the blackened forest, there was no escaping it. Gulliver's ruby eyes flickered up to the sky, the blazing sun hidden behind the dirty, black smoke, causing it look like the entire sky was on fire. No matter where he looked, there was no escaping the wrath of the flames. Gulliver breath came out in haggard puffs, his dark coat shiny with sweat as he raced onward over the dry earth, the sound of snapping sticks and burning leaves growing ever closer. It had been a quiet afternoon, the herd of six grazing on the lush green grass at the base of rolling hills, Gulliver looking up for a moment to survey the landscape for threats. There was a scent on the air but it was so subtle that Gulliver thought nothing of it but he never imagined how quick a wildfire could be, soon the destructive force jumping to the dry grass that grew around the start of the clearing. That happened only minutes ago, but it felt like hours had passed. Gulliver lost in thought, didn't notice that the fire had caught up with him, the stallion sliding to a stop as his eyes travelled up the giant pine, fire spiralled around the thick bark and soon destroying the branches above. Frozen for a moment, he watched the burning branches cascade down with something he could only describe as wonder, but the world sped back into motion when a thick, broken branch landed on his muzzle. Crying out in pain, Gulliver stumbled backwards, fire singeing the feathers around his hooves before Gulliver made a sharp turn to escape the chaos. It was lucky that the stallion was able to escape with only a scar to remind him of that eventful day but has forever left him with questions he's sure he will never get the answer to. Was he the only one in the herd to survive that fateful day?
Last edited by demonthief. on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:56 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story:

//screaming

Res with Halloween idea: "saving" the love of his life
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Owner: L.V.L
    Show Name: Blood Kissed Scar
    Barn Name: Kenai
    Height: 16'1
    Halter color: White
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Blood Red
    Horse Used: Living with Scars | Ash
    Story: auction house
I've never forgotten the day I arrived here, it all happened within 24 hours; rounded up, packed, and shipped off to hell - but arrived in heaven instead.
I trotted along the woodlines, being cut off from my home by electric fencing, the herd I lived in was now vulnerable to anyone who wanted us for money. I was apart of the Friesian herd with red eyes only, rarest of them all, our numbers declining by the dozen every year. I look over and see Ash looking around carefully with her head held high and I knew something was off. I neighed in alarm when four humans on large bikes come rounding around us into a circle; whines and cries rung throughout the once silent morning. I race away as one gets close and run ahead towards the front of the group, my siblings surrounding me with frightened glances; all looking at me and Ash for safety. We race towards the only opening I see, but it's closed and we get directed towards a large trailer. My eyes open widely and I skid to a stop, I go to turn back around but something hits the air above me and makes everyone halt to a stop. The fences and bikes round us close together and were slowed to a forced walk towards the trailers, I gather inside with other pushing behind me and I hit my head into the side of the trailer.

Unfinished Storyline.
I'd Highly Appreciate In No One Steals/Takes My Idea.
Thank You. ^-^
Last edited by L.V.L on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Unbroken Honour
    Barn Name: Therron
    Height: 18hh
    Halter color: Silver
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Bright red
    Story:
    "If you climb into the saddle, be ready for the ride."

Therron was born as a wild horse. He lived an amazing two years out in the open where the herd travels far and across many places. Therron loves feeling the wind in his mane and loves being in wide open spaces with the freedom to bolt around, have fun and just release all his pent-up energy. However, as the herd was travelling across a large open field one day, the horses in the herd sensed danger. Therron, about two years of age, was led to the middle as the other horses of the herd continued to traipsed carefully through the grassland. The place got eerily silent. No birds chirping and no wind blew, the air was stiff. Just then, lassos flew up from the tall grass towards the herd. The herd split and bolted for the forest. Therron, being caught extremely off guard was one of the last horses. The forest was in sight and just as he thought he made it, a strangling feeling caught him. He fell to the ground with a dull thud as he struggled to get up. More ropes were thrown at him as he struggled against 5 other people. His herd, long gone and him caught. At least they were safe. After putting up a strong fight, fatigue overcame him as he was forced into a trailer.
    He was driven to another place, and was led out into a small pen, with two people controlling him. He was tied to a pole while the two men headed into a small house. Therron looked around, the pen wasn't well maintained. The wood were cracked and splintered at some parts. Barb wired were placed at the top of the pen, to prevent jumping. Therron wasn't happy. Determination to get out burned as he tried to think of a plan. He had since recovered some of his energy and was already trying to bite the rope free which proved to be in vain. Just then, the doors of the house flung open and out came a burly man who had a disgusting smirk on his face.
    "So this is the one?" He said.
    "Yes." One of the men replied.
    "Seems like a stallion with potential. Alright. I'll break him now. Get me my saddle." He said as he headed back into the house.
    The man disappeared behind the house and soon came back with a bridle and saddle. It took another two more men and close to half an hour before the saddle and bridle was forced onto Therron. The burly man came out again and with the help of the three men, he forced himself on. Therron reared and immediately bolted around, rearing and bucking in an attempt to get the man off. He crashed and slammed his body into the fence but the man laughed as he held the reins tight and stayed on. Therron started to grow aggressiveness and wilder as energy and adrenaline pulsed through his body.
    Therron bucked and reared several times over until he an idea popped into his head. As he jumped mid-air, he tilted sideways into the fence, causing his back and the man to crash first into the fence. The fence splintered and broke, the barb wire flailed widely as it broke and in a desperate attempt to get up and escape, Therron had accidentally gave himself a gash from the splintered wood and barb wire. The bridle broke off and Therron took off. The man groaned in pain, struggling to get up. However, Therron was already gone.
    The saddle and halter proved to be a hindrance to him as he attempted to shake and do whatever he could to get it off. Eventually, the cheap tack was broken off by using his hooves to pick at the clasp of the saddle, which he manage to break after a considerable amount of time. At least now, the stallion was finally back into the wild.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Owner: Darkreh'
Show Name: Diabhal an Aisling (Devil of dreams in Irish)
Barn Name: Thorn
Height: 18.3 hh
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Same colour as his eyes
Story:

Thorn sighed. It was a beautiful day, the sun was bright and the sky clear and the river gleamed like sapphires. Looking around he spotted Shane laying down on the river bank opposite him. She looked like she was having a peaceful time and he didn't want to disturb her so he left quietly. Thorn was a typical colt, overconfident, a daredevil, but he could never remember his past, who he was meant to be. He gave himself the name Thorn because is suited him. After a while Thorn had the feeling that he was being followed, "Shane...? is that you?" he asked keeping his voice low. No answer. "Shane, I'm not playing games...show yourself!". Still no answer. Thorn suddenly got the feeling that he was in danger, his flight instinct was urging him to get out of there, but his curious nature got the better of him. Inching forward Thorn got quite a shock when he came face to face with three pair of eyes. Rearing he bolted across the river bank, behind him Thorn could hear that the creatures were running after him...

Later

Thorn was extremely tired, but he dared not stop. The cougars were still running after him, ahead was a dense forest and Thorn knew that he would not be able to outrun them through it, but then just as he was about to reach the woods two horses burst out of trees and started charging towards him. They were Shane and her nephew Rex, known as The Hidden One. In the fight the followed Thorn gained his scar.

The fight that followed...

Rex was no warrior but he made up for it by sheer cunning. Shane and Thorn were the same. However cougars are born hunters and no matter how cunning the horses were they were cunning still. While Rex was occupied with one cougar the other two turned on Shane. Thorn was weak from running and watched helplessly as the cougars cornered the mare. Gathering his strength Thorn charged but his blow seemed weak and worthless. Deciding that there was nothing to lose, Thorn stood between Shane and the attackers. One cougar leapt at him and Thorn tried to dodge but he was two slow and one claw cut across his muzzle, but what saved him from further injury, was that Rex finally managed to drive of his attacker and gallop to Thorn and Shane's aide...And That was so that Thorn's wound had healed into a scar.

After...
"I cant believe that you me into this mess!" exclaimed Shane "this is all your fault!" Thorn sighed "Why do you always have to see the negative side of things? why cant you just be grateful?" he asked. It was two days since he had gained his scar and not a day went passed that he didn't think about his ordeal. He was looking at his refection in the river trying his best to ignore Shane's negative remarks. Rex had disappeared a day before, but no one was particularly worried as he often lived alone. "Honestly I don't think it looks that bad...right?" asked Thorn trying to changed the subject, but Shane wasn't having that. "No it looks like a giant red slug" she shot back rudely making Thorn wince. Then without another word she turned on her hoof and walked away. Thorn sighed for the second time and continued looking at his refection. He stood there for quite a while staring at himself through the water. When Thorn finally looked up did he realise that the sun was setting. The colours were amazing, it was then that something clicked in his mind. His past, who he was meant to be and his destiny. Thorn remembered who he was...

The End...For Now...

(Pic is not mine)
Last edited by Satyr00000 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:36 am, edited 15 times in total.
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me