Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Name:
Halter/gem colour:

Colour: Perlino dun sabino

ends 21st of September
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NSW#106 perlino dun sabino

Postby Cousin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:08 am

Username:Cousin
Show Name:WintergreenFrost
Name:frostywinter
Height: 15.4
Halter/gem colour: green halter blue gem
hi I'm Cousin and welcome to my page I am a horse lover dog lover not so much a cat lover reptile lover.
in real life I have no horses at moment 3 cats 2 dogs a bunch of chickens and 3 mini chickens and a bearded dragon Rily
some of my favorite things to do is read sing draw cook ride my horse play with my dogs and my Cat
my cat is three-quarters Bobcat one-quarter domestic cat name is kiwi my two dogs are black mouth curs names are river and Creek my other Kat gabby is unknown breed my chickens are games layers and of course Minis and I love them so much and this is my animals
Cousin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalMoon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:48 am

Username: FoalMoon
Show Name: Flowers in Winter
Name: Grace
Height: 16.2
Halter/gem colour: White and light Pink

I will impress you with a rant about why cats are misunderstood.
Cats are widely known as mean, and useless to many people. Yes it may be true that cats can be difficult to get along with sometimes, but you cannot necessarily blame them. Cats are less domesticated as dogs, it is just a fact. Yes, some dog and cat breeds may vary in domestication, but in reality cats are more feral. Cats also don't "Need" love or a pack like dogs do. Dogs are pack animals, and cats aren't. My point is, it takes effort to get along with a cat or get it to love you. Sure, if you give it food and water you'll get along, but in order to develop a bond with your cat, you need to be patient and persistent. Not pulling-your-cats-tail persistent, but keep loving your cat even if it claws at you or hisses. If you adopt a cat when it is young it's easier, but when a cat is older sometimes they are hard to get along with. Since it takes effort to get to a point where your cat loves you, a lot of people just don't like them as much. I used to hate cats, but I realized that if you treat them well, almost any cat will love you if you're consistent. I love dogs too, but I sympathize with cats more because there are many more cats without homes. I'm not saying cats are better than dogs, they are just misunderstood more often than dogs are. This is also my personal opinion, so don't get angry XD

Fun-Fact: Cats were worshiped in Egypt, where they were first domesticated. Egyptians would have the cats catch mice and other pests that ate their grain and food.
I've moved to Smilus!!
FoalMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:30 am

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒
═════ ☞ ═════ ☞ ═════ ☞ ═════ ☞ ═════ ☞ ═════ ☞ ═════ ☞ ═════ ☞ ═════ ☞
Username ➢ Galaxy Thoroughbred
Show Name ➢ HIS Sniffling With A Friend And Eating Tubs Of Strawberry Ice-Cream
Barn Name ➢ Venting
Gender ➢ Mare
Height ➢ 16.2 hh

═════ ☜ ═════ ☜ ═════ ☜ ═════ ☜ ═════ ☜ ═════ ☜ ═════ ☜ ═════ ☜ ═════ ☜
▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒

☞☞☞
☞☞☞
☞☞☞
☞☞☞
☞☞☞
☞☞☞
╔════════════════════════════════╗

' translucent grey + metallic silver metal like a spoon '

╚════════════════════════════════╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me