Based on Click to view
Artist song&storm [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #118

Postby song&storm » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:36 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: foundation
Father: foundation
Owner: reydiant
Show Name: none
Barn Name: Koda
Height: 18 hh
Color: Mulberry Grey (Flaxen Liver Chestnut)
Genetics: ee Aa ff GG
Eye Color: Primal Reversions (red-orange + teal)
Halter and Pearl Color: Seafoam x Sunset
Breeding Notes: Heterochromia has only 30% chance of passing.
Will always pass the Grey gene.

This handsome fella right here is my staff custom.
Mulberry Greys are one of my favorite horse colors!
This is a little gift to myself, as well as to the Khimaira Friesians community, who has always been supportive and fun to be with!
I'm raffling off 5 of his slots.

To win, just post this form and compliment/give a message/say something positive about at least three members of the community! The message doesn't have to be super extravagant, as long as it's sincere <3
They can be staff members or regular members! They/You don't have to own a Khim, they/you just have to at least have posted in the fanclub.
Please start the number with 1 and so on. You can add anything else to the form and such if you'd like, just as long as the raffle number's there.

Code: Select all
[b]I want a slot![/b]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Message :> [/b]:
[b]Number[/b]:

Ends September 2!
Last edited by song&storm on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #118

Postby CCrow » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:12 pm

I want a slot!
Username: TheCrimsonAge
Oh boy, there's a lot of amazing people in this community. The three people who have always stood out to me the most are DauntlessDivergentC, Pinto,, and NeriHyuga.

Dauntless is one of the most down to earth people I've met on here. They've always been accepting whenever I made mistakes, never attacking me because I messed something up. If you look at the friesian rpg, you can see just how badly I've failed on there. They aren't afraid to say when they made a mistake. For instance, they'll apologize when they realize they misread something or misinterpreted the intention of a post. < that takes a lot of guts. They've also been very supportive of me. Just a few days ago, I stopped posting on the role play for a bit because I hadn't been feeling in the best of moods. To cheer me up, they went through the trouble of finding and sending me a hilarious gif, which cheered me up quite a bit. Of course I sent them an evil cat gif back ;) By the way, Dauntless rocks for making the friesian rpg. They managed to get a bunch of the community together to explore the world of the Khimaera Friesians. I would never have even thought of making a role play group, nonetheless had the courage to go through with it. They've certainly earned my respect.

Pinto is by far the kindest person I've had the chance to meet here on CS. They're always worrying about hurting my feelings in some way when in reality I'm probably the one being the pain in the butt. They're very sensitive about what they're saying, and I have never read a post of theirs that have come off as rude or ill-intended. There have been multiple occasions where pinto has motivated me to join in the role-play. In fact, they're one of the first people to really make me feel included in the community. Our first conversation was about making our two war horses mates. That first step into character development got me really into the species and I became enraptured in the world of our horses. They role played with me and helped me continue to develop a character who I would kill to bring to life. Thank you Pinto for giving me the chance to join this awesome journey.

Last but not least, there's Neri. I don't know how they do it, but they somehow manage to run this adopt, create new friesians, run events, and even take on numerous breedings while at the same time being an amazing friend to everyone in this community. They somehow find the time to respond to everyone and even role play with some of the people in this community. They've always gone out of their way to make others happy, no matter if they are friend or stranger. For example, they went through the extra effort of designing extra details to put on my war horse simply because I asked. Anyways, they're an amazing friend, role play partner, and artist. I without a doubt envy they're determination, writing and art skills, and of course, they're ability to make a friend in everybody.

All of these people are amazing and I recommend getting to know each and ever one of them. They don't bite! Well, at least not for the most part...

Number: 1

Sorry that there is seemingly no order to my writing, it's 1 Am and I'm practically asleep on the computer. Hopefully you can understand the main points.
Last edited by CCrow on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:22 pm

I want a slot!
Username: NARANDA
@demonthief. - Thank you so much for being so nice and helping me receive one of my first and favorite Khimairas, Raia al Fann || Majesty. Allowing me a slot to your amazing Khimaira Felix so that I may get one of my first! Well, getting her and Leo on the same day, seeing them at the same time, really makes her my first. Thank you so much! <3

@ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ - Thank you for being so nice and amazing! Giving away some slots when I had fewer Khimairas, discussing slot trades with me, and even allowing Ain and Viserion to be a thing! I love all the foals I have received from your babies, and I am so excited to develop our couple further! I thank you for being so nice and so willing, helping others in the community and being willing to listen to offers!

@DauntlessDivergentC - We may not be friends, but it is nice to see someone so enthusiastic about the species! It is nice seeing you share your horses and their items in the fanclub, and getting so excited about future horses. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding we had, but I hope we can put it behind us and not stay mad at each other. I hope to see you continue to share all the amazing horses you get and all the items you decorate them with!

@NeriHyuga - You do so much for the species and have thought out so much that just makes this species amazing! You are always so nice and care for the community and everyone in it which is really awesome and makes you even more of and amazing person! Thank you so much for the slots to your two amazing boys and for all the breedings you have done for me, as well as for the amazing custom! I am so glad you started up this species and hope to see it keep going far into the future!

@reydiant - Thank you for all the breedings you have done for me, and for being such a nice and amazing person to begin with! Doing so much for the community and being friendly with everyone! I love your designs and love seeing all the amazing babies you create for the species!

Number: 2

I may edit every once and a while to add more when I think of them/have time!
I hope that this is alright! This is a very nice idea!
Last edited by NARANDA on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Slots:
1. Image

such a nice boy x3 and it's a great idea how people can get a slot from him x3
i'm not in for a slot but i want to say some words too, i'm very sure i can't say all i want to say xD
i'm thanking the whole community for being so nice, understandable and incredible helpful. I know everyone of you backs me up and i'm really happy that i can always trust you guys. The friesians are as much fun as the first day and i hope i will be able to run them a long, long time with all of you x3
And my next words go to my artists, they do incredible work, putting up with all the stress with the events and customs, while many of them are so busy with their real life =) i love every design you do and i'm incredible glad that you help me out so much =D Without you this adopt wouldn't be possible, at least not to the point it is running now =D i could hug you all till you can't get any more breath! Be happy that I'm an autist that didn't like hugs 8)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:21 am

I want a slot!
Username: jesdar16
NARANDA
First of all thank you so much for letting me use a slot from your Leo, he's gorgeous and I can't wait for his foal <3 and also helping me learn how slot trades worked, because I was a little new to them. You're incredibly kind and helpful to the community!

ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ
Thank you so much for your kindness, it's a very nice sight to see in the fanclub and in the adoption posts c: also thank you for giving me a slot to Mafia, also very excited for her foal <3

Pinto,
You're so caring and kind and a wonderful face to see around here! Thank you so much for a slot to Smoki as well <3

Number: 3
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:35 pm

due to lack of entries, all those who posted above this one get the slots! c:
    congrats and thank you everyone!

I'm excited to see more beautiful grey khims!

I, reydiant, give permission to TheCrimsonAge, to use my stallion Koda in one breeding of their choice.

I, reydiant, give permission to NARANDA, to use my stallion Koda in one breeding of their choice.

I, reydiant, give permission to NeriHyuga, to use my stallion Koda in one breeding of their choice.

I, reydiant, give permission to jesdar16, to use my stallion Koda in one breeding of their choice.

song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me