Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

108# Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rix.Helios » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:17 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ
Show Name: (x) Amount of Truth
Barn Name: Dhumavati
Height: 16.1hh
Color: Black Khimaira Tobiano Splash
Genetics: Ee/aa/Ktkt/Splspl
Eye Color: Gentle Blue
Halter and Pearl Color: Silver w/ Deep Blue
Rarity:UnCommon
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 107# Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:35 am

Slots:
1. Image

Cooldown:
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:39 am

Owner: DauntlessDivergentC
Show Name: London Calling
Barn Name: Hidden
Height: 17.3 hh
Halter and Pearl Color: silver with a dark sea blue pearl
Song: London Calling
Reason for choice: This melodic song is a sadly dark song. In this scene where the song pops up in the movie a young girl is dying from some sickness. Her dad had to go against his values and his country to save her. He destroyed a plant to pay for the blood that saved her life. Since this pretty mare is dark I thought the dark melody and chaos would fit. But she is also white, which shows that out of darkness comes a many good things like saving a life.

So precious <3

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 am

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Smoke and Mirrors
Barn Name: Love
Height:17hh
Halter and Pearl Color: red and black
Song: She's Not Me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3iraAfSMGo
Reason for choice: I recently have been through a really bad break up and we are slowly molding ourselves back together. The colors on this beautiful mare remind me of the good, the bad, the unknown, and the reason of why we choose to love the way we do. I really love this song and the way she praises the new girl in your life (the old significant others) but always says "she's not me" and its so true. Once you've been with someone for a good amount of time you get so attached with the aroma of them, the way they look, the way you miss them, everything... No one is ever the same until you stop loving them and sometimes the love just doesn't go away.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 108# Khimaira Friesians

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 am

Owner: jesdar16
Show Name: Shades of Grey
Barn Name: Bella
Height: 16hh
Halter and Pearl Color: Halter that's the same as the eye color with darker eye color pearls
Song: Fix You by Coldplay
Reason for choice: The song starts out slow, and sad, like how her top markings are dark and black. Then it starts to get lighter, happier, faster, as you're being "fixed", like how her markings turn white, like light. "Lights will guide you home." Her colors go hand-in-hand with the lyrics, in my opinion, and I think it fits!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:39 am

Owner: NARANDA
Show Name: Anashid Laili (Arabic - "Night Serenade")
Barn Name: Lily
Height: 16.2 hh
Halter and Pearl Color: Silver halter with dark blue pearls.
Song: Fear Not This Night - Asja Kadric
Reason for choice: The name I chose is one of my favorite names from the book I use to get arabic names, and it made me think of this song. It almost sounds like a lullaby to me and it made me imagine this mare singing a lullaby to foals at night, a song that tells them not to be afraid and that they will be okay. I feel this song shows her personality that she can possibly have, that I imagined she would have.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Owner: HowlingHooves
Show Name: Mi'Harrilen (DA Elvish, roughly Blade of Opposition.)
Barn Name: Blade
Height: 16.2 HH
Halter and Pearl Color: #A04241 || #FDAB9F
Song: Defeated, Breaking Benjamin
Reason For Choice: Blade has learned enough to know that if she's to keep trudging forward, she has to keep her head held high and her spirits fighting. She won't let anyone keep her from doing what she adores; the joust. And to win, to be treated as a mount worthy of carrying a rider in the competitions, she cannot allow anyone or any thought to defeat her. Blade must pull strength even when she feels there is none from within to continue to better herself, no matter her opposition.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:20 pm

Owner:
Imaginary
Show Name:
High Frequency
Barn Name:
Pitch
Height:
15.9 hh
Halter and Pearl Color:
Halter: #2471A3 Pearl: #EBF5FB
Song:
Gangsta - Kehlani
Reason for choice:
I find her very fitting for this song. She seems very quiet and soft, but knows that she is so worth it and that she needs only the best.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Owner: Galaxy Thoroughbred
Show Name: Church Bells Ringing Before A Sadistic Laugh
Barn Name: Yandere
Height: 16 hh
Halter and Pearl Color: Halter Is Salvage And Gem Colour Is Suede
Song: Smoke And Mirrors Nightcore
Reason for choice: This song is very dark and about a jealous girl who ends up killing her crush's crush. So she can be his one true lover and fall in love with her. I thought it went with her dark coat and white. It made me think like the white is insanity and slowly its filling up her mind with violence and chaos. Her show name is inspired by the bells you can hear ringing in the middle of the song, claiming someone has died. I know some artists don't like their horses turning into jealous, violent ect. But this is a personality that is uncommon, most characters being nice and confident. It also refers to underneath the insanity (black part of the coat) It's really just uncertainty and fear of rejection ( white part if the coat ). I hope that because of the way I'd like to make her personality you won't put me at disadvantage. Not that you seem the type !
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Owner: ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ
    Show Name: (x) Amount of Truth
    Barn Name: Dhumavati
    Height: 16.1 hh
    Halter and Pearl Color: Silvery grey + deep blue pearls
    Song: Simple Math - Manchester Orchestra
    Reason for choice: To me, this is a song about the loss of innocence, infidelity, and the questioning of morality. || Dhumavati has no illusions about the world and how it works; despite this newfound clarity, nothing is ever as straightforward as it was when she was young, and all she had to worry about was who she would see in the pasture that day, or when the next feeding time would be. With age, Dhumavati has begun to question more and more her reality, and the reality behind right and wrong. She lies to herself, to the world around her, and tries to bury her doubts, but often buries herself in the process.
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me