sheer #20 | Seawoof by furby.

Based on Click to view
Artist furby. [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sheer #20 | Seawoof

Postby furby. » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:18 am

this sheer is based around sugar cookies and frosting !!!

Winner ; Seawoof

Traits ;;
All Standard/Common

FOUND
Last edited by furby. on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
finishing loose ends, then leaving
if u want any of my pets go wild
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sheer #20 | ufa

Postby seawoof » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:35 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
username;; seawoof
name;; ginger
gender;; female
favorite place;;
The board walk. Ginger loves the smell of the tangy salt floating through the air. The waves crashing against the sand makes her feel great peace in there too. She likes to sit on the dock that's sitting above the ocean and feel the cool ocean breeze blowing through her fur. Ginger likes to sit with her back to the waves and just watch all the people walking by, in hopes she might find her perfect protected.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by seawoof on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:09 am

P I G L E T
☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
The Worst Username
Cisgender male

favorite place ;; (169 words)
Millennium Park in Chicago! While he does like the Bean (Cloud Gate), Piglet’s favorite part of the park is how nature combines with the hustle and bustle of human life in the middle of a great city. He will lay on a bench, fluffy tail hanging off the end, while observing humans walk by. Piglet likes to come up with stories for them. Maybe the man with dreadlocks and a curse word on his shirt is a college student who wants to be an olympic gymnast. Maybe the elderly couple holding hands are in fact secret spies, who knows?
Piglet will also go up to all of the stands and food trucks nearby. Humans make the most delicious food! Hot dogs, pop, tacos, cheesecake, what’s not to like? He is also keeping a tally of all the burgers he’s eaten.
By the end of the day, Piglet will just sit and watch the humans, fast food resting in his stomach, waiting for the someone who will be his Protected.

extra (general info, 197 words);;
Piglet is very extroverted and very adventurous. He learns things, like new languages, quite quickly compared to other Sheer. He is terrible at math and science, however. Piglet always has friends and is always going somewhere. He flies all over the country on his wide wings, looking at the people below. He thinks humans are very interesting and likes to watch them.
On the bad side, Piglet is clingy and tends to lie a lot. He also has poor hygiene. There's always dirt caked on his hooves, snarls in his forelock, and tangles in his wool.
For some reason, Piglet has an intense fear of zippers. They’re his least favorite thing in the human world. He thinks that your skin or fur might get caught in the zipper and start bleeding all over. Piglet also faints at the sight of blood.
As for quirks and hobbies, Piglet has a few. He doesn’t like reading and watches nothing but sitcoms on television. He collects pencils and colorful leaves in the fall, keeping them in a floral backpack.
Piglet doesn’t have a protected yet and works part-time at a Sheer nursery. He thinks it’s the best job ever.

Dropping out, good luck everyone!
Last edited by The Worst Username on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -HopefulHart- » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:39 am

username ;; -hopefulhart-
name ;; Cheri
gender ;; female
favorite place ;; she loves the local orchards!! She goes there to pick apples when she needs to clear her mind - it helps her get in touch with nature and her own serenity. And plus the apples are delicious!! She has considered growing her own apple trees, and has tried planting seeds but to no avail, she does not have the gardening talent. And it is easier to just pick apples without needing to care for the trees!! :lol:
-HopefulHart-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:04 am

eeeddiiiitttt
Last edited by ℋoney on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalDoodle » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:35 am

Username ;; CHIBI_ANIMAL_SAVER
Name ;; Rosalkira
Gender ;; Female
Favorite place ;; If she had to pick a favorite place, Rosalkira would pick the sky garden that is near her home in the clouds. It was made when she travelled into one of her protected's dreams and saw the beautiful garden and decided to recreate it herself to symbolize that she would take care of her protected in any form. She has kept the garden alive since then, even though her protected is no longer here, but she made a promise to always protect them. It's an even more important place now since every year, she lets a couple of sheer's plant flowers representing their protected in the garden.
MusicalDoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:50 am

ImageImage

username ;; LadyChinaAru
name ;; Sugar
gender ;; Female
favorite place ;;
The Candy store, she loves to visit there and get a huge bag of candy. She usually gets some Pixie sticks, Cotton Candy, pink Bubble gum and Jaw breakers but will also get other types as well. She actually works at the store, helping move heavy boxes of candy and trying the new candies they get.
extra ;;
Despite her love of candy there is one favor of candy she absolutely hates, green apple. She can't stand the tasted of it. she event tierd hiding all the green apple candy at the store but it never works.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forestwalking » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:19 pm

Imageusername ;;☆PIKMANZ☆Image
name ;; Frosting
gender ;; Female
favorite place ;;

Well, it isn't just one place, I'll explain why she likes this 'place.' One day while roaming the streets of a town that is far away from mine as a youngling with not that much knowledge of the world. She was sent off to learn more of the world by her mother. Frosting smelled something...amazing in the air. She fallowed it to a small shop. She looked at the sign that could tell what the shop was and what it sold. "Sall-y's. Bake-or-y." Frosting said, trying pronounce the words. "Sally's Bakery!" she perked. The strange word bothered her. Bakery. She had no idea what that word was. She walked in to the bakery and looked at the woman behind the counter. "Hello." The woman said to her kindly. "What is this place?" Frosting said glancing around the room. "So this is what a bakery is like." Frosting said as she saw a cupcake with white frosting and pink rapping. The woman watched Frosting. "You must be confused." The woman said. "This is a place where people buy sweets and deserts." She told her. "Would you like that cupcake?" She offered. "As a gift from me." Frosting look up with excitement. "Yes please!" The woman took the cupcake, put it on a plate and onto a table. She picked up the small sheer and placed her on the seat. "Here you go. Enjoy." She said. Frosting dove head first into the cupcake and ate it, the woman giggled watching the sheer eat in a such playful manner. "This is amazing!" Frosting said happily. The woman and Frosting became good friends afterwords. Whenever she passes by a bakery, she always stops to eat a cupcake or a cookie.

extra ;; This takes place in a universe where sheer can talk. So yeah.
ImageAlso the sprite is made by http://ohpixels.tumblr.com/Image
I will take all of your unwanted items!
(Ignore wishlist in this case!)

Forestwalk | They/Them | Plural (Endogenic) | Adult
Forestwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:11 am

Closed for judging, winner will be posted shortly !!
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:32 am

Seawoof wrote:
username;; seawoof
name;; ginger
gender;; female
favorite place;;
The board walk. Ginger loves the smell of the tangy salt floating through the air. The waves crashing against the sand makes her feel great peace in there too. She likes to sit on the dock that's sitting above the ocean and feel the cool ocean breeze blowing through her fur. Ginger likes to sit with her back to the waves and just watch all the people walking by, in hopes she might find her perfect protected.

congrats seawoof !!! and take good care of ginger !!!
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me