Based on Click to view
Artist naumachy [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sheer #18 | ufa

Postby naumachy » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:34 am

well we all know what this is based off of

the first sheer with hummingbird wings! this will be a quick impress me, ending tuesday at 8pm EDT! make sure you include your username and the sheer's name and gender, but other than that, go wild!

traits;
uncommon - wings, horns, ears, iridescence

a few tips; i love short well written stories with a twist, art, and pretty coding c:
♞ nau • they/them, aries, intp • naumachy#9611 • comms are usd/closed rn • fumischarseddasbug
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sheer #18 | ufa

Postby Blackbirds » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:54 am

username;;
Emberx Fyre
name;;
Nightingale
name reasoning;;
I was listening to the most beautiful song, Nightingale, when I
found the inspiration to finish my form
gender;;
female
extra(s);;
For this Sheer, the extra I did is quite strange. Not many people do this; unless it's
required. For this Sheer, I used my horrid music skills to write them a song of sadness
and grief.

The moon shines
As the sky looks upon this world
Not many know;
Of the suffering I’ve seen,
And the pain I’ve held
But there is one song
That always stands strong
And it sings every eve
“Oh sweet Nightingale, where are thee?”
The moon shines bring
As the mountains gleam
And the song is missing
As if an empty hole within the world
Not many smile upon the beautiful feathers of tawny
Not gleaming in the moonlight
As the strong air stands still
In the midst of night,
With the world full of harm,
There is no softness
Other than the chirps of the nightingale
Last edited by Blackbirds on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hiko Chan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:59 am

Username: Hiko Chan
Name: Arabella
Personality: Arabella is often classified as a dreamy, wandering figure. She never remains in one place for too long in fear of getting attached.
Last edited by Hiko Chan on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiko Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:20 am

Username; EclipseRose
Name; Lekko
Gender; Male
Other;

Lekko wandred the streets, his dark pelt blending in with the dream city His hooves clipped on the hard stone roads, ears alert for any noise. He heard the slight tapping of his protected, and jumped into a shadow. Watching him pass, his yellow eyes flicked behind him. The protected began running, scared for his life. Lekko looked back at the road, the dream world slowly cracking and falling apart. The sheer panicked, running after his protected. He tripped and slipped on every crack, feeling the bond breaking. "You never loved me!" He heard his protected scream, and the Sheer stopped. Angry, he began forming the dream world into a living hell, an evil grin spreading across his face. Beating his wings, Lekko floated on a cloud above the boy, cackling. His eyes glowed an evil red, and his tail took on a fierly blaze. Suddenly, his protected began crying. Laughing, Lekko landed on the pavement. "What, scared?" Stomping on the ground, he broke the pavement.

WIP!
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maple; » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:07 am

"when she needs a shelter from reality she takes a dip in my day dreams"
-The Arctic Monkeys

Personality;;
Arabella is elegant and compassionate. Her walk is powerful but she hides it with her goofiness and love for cake. Arabella is very good at putting herself in another's shoes even though it's not always the best thing to do.

The Adventures or Arabella;;
The stars shown brightly upon the dark canvas sky. It was a starry night and stars struck across the sky, hurrying like she was. It was an emergency a small child with the worst nightmare seen in ages. It felt like thousands of years had gone bye, Arabella was in tears just thinking about what that poor child had to be going through. Finally arriving in a bedroom filled with toys upon toys she saw the nightmare and got quickly to work. Changing the rabid werewolves to puppies. The man with a knife to a teddy bear nicknamed pooh with a pot of honey. She changed the zombies to smiling figurines of village people. Her work was done and the child smiled in their sleep and Arabella couldn't help but to burst into tears once again, thankful to have fixed the nightmare. But then something caught her eye...A misplaced shadow.

Arabella was excited. What she was excited for? Glad you asked, Arabella is over the moon excited for a party. It was a birthday party for someone she didn't know to well but it was still a party and she could end up knowing the person...maybe. Or she might go over to the table and eat the entire cake. But then the birthday sheer would be very sad, and that would make her sad. Snapping out of the thoughts of weather she should devour the delicious, fluffy, moist cake covered in sweet, creamy, delicious frosting or not Arabella began to get ready even practicing her dance moves. When finally ready our sheer of the story set of to the ever so enticing cake... I mean exciting party... the party house was packed, sheer everywhere having fun and enjoying themselves. A huge grin split Arabella's face as she moved to the beat of the music on the dance floor. Pretty soon a circle was around her and sheers were cheering her on with claps, whistles, and shouts of pleasure. she was having the time of her life and then it got even better. The. Cake. Came. Out. Arabella walked quickly over and her mouth was watering. a three tiered chocolate with buttercream frosting and very many brightly colored flowers decorating the cake here and there. Then queue the slow motion. A sheer bumped into another that had bumped into a table that had what seemed like hundreds of cups filled with various fluids. One by one. One by one. The cups. Began. To. Fall. A water fall of clear, blue, pink, green, red, and brown liquids right in front of Arabella who was rushing towards the cake. There was no place to stop before sliding in the liquids and continuing sliding on the ground to the cake table. Face first she fell into the once beautifully crafted cake, and it was delicious.

Favorites;;
<3 Cake
<3 Painting
<3 Dancing
<3 Music
<3 Other sheers and species
<3 Night
<3 Winter

Poem;;
The night
The stars
The Fight
And the cars
A bright light
Blinds thy eyes
Stops the fight
And quiets the skies

Art;;

"The horizon tries but he's just not as kind on the eyes"
-The Arctic Monkeys
Last edited by Maple; on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
┎─────────────────────┒
...........Art By Ms.Shine.........
Wmes-Sheers-Simas-Gif 1-Gif 2
........Image........
.........Image.........
┖─────────────────────┚
Maple;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:45 am

ooh ress
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seawoof » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:51 am

res ; )
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:10 pm

RES.
Username: LadyChinaAru
Name: Xing
Name Meaning: Chinese meaning "star."
Personality:
Xing is a bit of a strange Sheer. He loves to be with other a lot and is very affectionate. He loves to stay up late and talk long walks while looking at the stars. He also loves to sing but is a bit shy about singing in front of other, but would probably serenading his mate and show her in gifts as he's very romantic. He' also a very creative and loves to paint! he'll either use a paintbrush in his mouth, his tail or his hooves to paint. He can be a bit oblivious at times and often gets confused on why other Sheer's fight, as he doesn't like fighting and finds it pointless. He can also be a bit sensitive and do a 360 form being happy to sulking. These moping periods never last long and he jumps right back to being happy and affectionate.
Long walks at nigh, Music, Art, Being with others, Candies
Dislikes:
Fighting, Cloudy skies, Being alone, Celery
Hobby(s):
Star gazing, Painting, Singing
Favorite Song:
Be Somebody - Thousand Foot Krutch
Gif/Pic:
WIP.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:18 pm

egg yolks??

i wont have enough time cri
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bucky. » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:52 am

ooh this is so cute >.< res

<3
hey! call me grace. I'm pretty obsessed with anything marvel, along with star wars,
harry potter, and wonder woman. Bucky, peter parker, and loki are my life. Feel free to chat anytime ^^
bucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me