Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #74

Postby Rix.Helios » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:22 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: NARANDA
Show Name: Al Mujalli
Barn Name: Waha
Height: 17.3hh
Color: Buckskin Splash Khimaira Overo
Genetics:Ee/Aa/Splspl/KoKo
Eye Color: Dark Ocean Green
Halter and Pearl Color: Light Tan w/ Deep Ocean Green
Rarity:UnCommon
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #73

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:32 am

Slots:

Genetics: Ee/Aa/Splspl/KoKo
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #73

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:44 am

reserving post!
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #74

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:30 am

Owner: jesdar16
Show Name: Apollo's Chariot
Barn Name: Apollo
Height: 15.3hh
Halter and Pearl Color: Teal halter with green pearls
Short Story: Apollo's hooves thudded lightly against the sand as he walked. The Khimaira Friesian stallion felt the waves wash around his hooves and dirty his fetlocks. His long tail was wet too, leaving drag marks in the sand. A sudden noise spooked the stallion and he almost reared, his head flying up. His teal-green eyes caught a young girl reaching towards him while her mother pulled her away. "Sorry, my dear, you can't ride that big horsey. He doesn't belong to you."
"But I want to!" She cried, still stretching towards Apollo. He moved away quickly, leaving the girl's cries fading behind him. The wind in his mane excited him and Apollo broke into a gallop, flying across the sand. His hooves left deep marks in the sand, his ears twitched as the waves washed them away with a hissing sound. People on the beach were staring in awe at him as he galloped down the beach. The waves splashed under his hooves and he felt water spray his underbelly and chest. Slowing to a trot, he disappeared behind the jedi, leaving the confused people behind.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:15 am

Owner: Chemical
    Show Name: A Handful of Dust
    Barn Name: Cadeyrn
    Height: 17.0 hh
    Halter and Pearl Color: Dark Teal + Silver
    Short Story:
Last edited by chemical. on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬| Image |▬▬▬▬▬▬
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:03 am

Owner: NARANDA
Show Name: Al Mujalli (Arabic - "The Victorious")
Barn Name: Waha (Arabic - "Oasis")
Height:
Halter and Pearl Color:
Short Story: The fog rolled in from the sea, and covered the lands. Separated from the herd that roamed the vast land their owners had, Waha wandered down the slope and onto the beach. The sounds of water surprised him as he could not see the ocean, but the slight spray of the sea alerted him to it's closeness. When he tried to turn inland, he found a high cliff to his right, making him realize how far down the beach he had walked. He looked back the way he had come, only to find a wall of white in his way, a thick wall of fog. He nickered into thickening air, but heard no reply, only the sound of the water hitting the beach. He turned left, heading towards the sound of water and finally finding the edge, letting the water wash over his hooves.
He turned to try and head back the way he had come, hoping to get back on top of the cliff, heading back and following the wall of stone, but it didn't seem to end. Time seemed to stand still as he wandered, though the sound of the ocean never left him, instead it seemed to get louder and louder. He called out again for the company of his herd, but still no reply reached his ears, only the echo of his own calls off the stone wall returned. He felt himself start to panic, unsure if he could make it off the beach before the tide rose to dangerous levels, as he was sure it was already rising.
The white figure walked calmly through the fog, her hooves first splashing through the shallow water and then turning inland and crossing the sand, scanning the little visible land she could see for the calls she had heard. Another call rang through the air, and this time she gave a call in return. Waha became excited at the call, and felt some relief at hearing another horse, but the return call was unfamiliar. He stopped in his tracks and called out again, trying to lead the strange mare to him, and then finally spotting the white figure. He thought he was seeing a ghost, wondered if he was seeing the victim of the sea, but she then spoke. "My name is Ain, sorry for taking so long to find you." she said, looking at the stallion.
Ain, he had heard the name before, the mention of a new mare within the herd. He relaxed at the name, knowing from rumor that she was a shy mare who had a tendency to hide within the cove near the beach. He took the leap of faith and quietly followed the mare through the fog, and finally realized they were climbing a slope. The sand beneath his hooves changed to grass, and the sound of the waves started to fade behind him. "Thank you for helping me." he said to the mare who turned her head to look at him. "Of course, though be more careful, it is easy to get lost in the fog." she said, continuing away from the beach and heading across the large field. Waha looked back once more, listening to the fading crashes of the waves as he followed the mare back to the shelter where the herd was waiting.
Last edited by NARANDA on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:01 am

Owner: Darkreh'
Show Name: Golden sunset
Barn Name: Nico
Height: 15.2 hh
Halter and Pearl Colour: Green halter fading to black, and gold peals.
Short Story: It was exactly 7:30 am when Nico set out for a walk. He liked to go for long walks by the river, yet he never really went in the water. Manly because he was afraid of getting wet. Well, Nico was afraid of most things. Anyway when he got to the river Nico noticed something different. On the river bank were human footprints. Wide eyed Nico followed them to a small hut in the woods. Suddenly he head a gasp behind him. Spooked the stallion spun round and slammed his feet down…and came face to face with a human boy looking at him with awe. Startled Nico gathered his senses and bolted back to the river. Just when he got there did he dare to turn around look to see if he was being followed. He was not. Only then did he realise that he hadn’t been looking where he was going and was hoof deep in the river. He was about to bolt again when he realised that the water wasn’t really that bad, and allowed himself to relax. Gingerly Nico continued his early walk… walking in the water.
(Apologise for the bad writing)
Last edited by Satyr00000 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDR2Suzanne » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:36 am

Owner: ShihTzuLady
Show Name: I'm A Magic Man
Barn Name: Magic
Height: 16.2
Halter and Pearl Color: Royal Blue with lighter blue pearls
Short Story: Magic walked down a lovely beach with his friends, Luna and Trouble. It had been awhile since Magic had seen his friends, as Trouble had been away at a Medieval Fair and Luna away at a dressage competition, so it was nice to catch up as they strolled down the beach. But as they walked, Magic began to notice a change in the afternoon sky. It was only about mid-afternoon, but the sky began to darken. He paused, looking intently at the sky all around him.
Trouble and Luna stopped as they noticed Magic was no longer with them. Trouble looked over his shoulder. "Hey! What's up, buddy!"
"The sky is darker. Not by much, but it is definitely darker." He glanced at the sun as his eyes roamed the skies. "Wait, look at the sun! It's got a shadow on it!" And sure enough, the sun had developed a dark shape on one side, and as the three horses watched, the shadow continued to cover the sun.

Luna gasped. "It's an solar eclipse! Oh, how wonderful! I've heard of them but I have never seen one!" You see, Luna has a fascination with all things related to the sun and the moon, however at only 3 years old, and the fact that she is a horse, she has very limited access to knowledge on that sort of thing. She relies on the stories and experiences of other very wise older horses to learn about her very favorite subject. The three horses stood shoulder to shoulder along the water's edge and watched as the shadow spread over the sun's bright surface until all that was left was glorious halo in the dark afternoon sky.

Of course, the three young horses had never seen anything like this before in their short lives, and as wonderful as it was, it sort of scared them as well.
"Will the sun come back?" a worried Magic asked, eyeing the dark patch where the sun used to be.
"Sure, eventually. At least, I'm pretty sure it will. This has happened before and the sun came back then."
So the horses kept watch and true to Luna's word, the sun began to reappear. Slowly, inch by tiny inch, but it did come back, to shine over the three young horses in it's full glory.
"Cool." Trouble sighed. Magic and Luna nodded their heads in agreement. Yes, it was most definitely...cool.
RDR2Suzanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:17 am

Owner: Gallifrey
Show Name: Midnyte Beneath The Moon
Barn Name: Bear
Height: 16.3
Halter and Pearl Color: Deep green with a silver pearl
Short Story: Waves washed lightly onto the shores of the beach, the sun rising slowly into the sky. With the light becoming brighter, my eyes begun to open and I raised my head from sleep. Getting used to the light too a few moments but I managed it and finally stood up. As I got my footing, I noticed that my Abby was still sleeping and nudged her with my muzzle. She always was a deep sleeper. It didn't take long before both of us were awake and ready to go. After all, I had promised Abby an adventure on the beach. Unfortunately our adventure didn't turn out to very exciting. Apparently beaches are not all that interesting a lot of the time. However, shortly before noon, he did manage to find something that brightened up the day quite spectacularly. A hatching sea turtle nest! The babies were really cute and Abby and I spent much the rest of the day watching them. We even saved a few from being eaten by the sea gulls. One little guy though took a liking to me and refused to leave, it was a bit strange. When we tried to head home at the end of the day said little turtle, now named Conch courtesy of Abby, was still following me. Eventually I decided to just go ahead and take him home with me and had Abby settle him onto my back. After all, he was cute and what kind of damage could a turtle really cause? Turns out, a lot more than I realized. But that is another story.

Abby belongs to me!

Image Image Image
BLM
ImageImage
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 am

Few more entries and ill close & judge this ^^!!
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me