Based on Click to view
Artist song&storm [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #70

Postby song&storm » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:26 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: NARANDA
Show Name: Nafid al Kalima
Barn Name: Luaba
Height: 16.1 hh
Color: Bay Blanket Appaloosa
Genetics: Ee AA Lplp nPATN2
Eye Color: Golden Age
Halter and Pearl Color: Fading Light x New Evergreen
Rarity: Uncommon
Last edited by song&storm on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #70

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:12 am

Slots:
1. Image

you got stallion in the gender section ^.~
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Owner: jesdar16
Show Name: Queen of Hearts
Barn Name: Dakota
Height: 17 hh
Halter Color: Bright red
Pearl Color (halter): Emerald green
Art: link to avoid large images
Extra: Dakota's favorite ball is this red ball. When she was born, it was the only thing she had to play with in the paddock. All of the other foals had already been weaned by the time she was born, her mother was bred late. Being alone with just her mother for the early months of her life, Dakota's only friendship was with the ball. It's her favorite toy and she's protective of it, only humans and horses she trusts get to use it without her snapping at them. She likes to nudge the ball around, kick it, nip it, etc. She also likes to carry it with her teeth. She rarely walks away from it, and also keeps it in her stall. If she's not near it she'll start to panic.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Owner: NARANDA

Show Name: Nafid al Kalima
Origin/Meaning: Arabic - "Influential"
Barn Name: Luaba
Origin/Meaning: Arabic - "Playful"

Height: 16.1 hh

Halter Color: Light Yellow
Pearl Color: Light Green

Art by CrimsonCatFish ⇢
Gadanfar (Leo) belongs to Me
Art:
Extra:
Her hair fetish had started to get on the nerves of a certain stallion, she was making him look like a fool. Leo watched across the fence as the mare walked up to Majesty and fiddled with her mane, sticking her nose through it and then flinging it up and watching it fall back into place. Majesty just sighed and went back to grazing as Luaba started playing with her tail. Leo huffed and turned his back to the fence to start grazing. The best grass in his personal pen was by the fence, and so Luaba used the chance of him grazing to play with and pull on his tail. He was still thinking and grumbling to himself when he felt a yank at his tail, making him jump forward and kick backwards, hitting the fence instead of the attacker. He turned his head around to see Luaba looking at him with an innocent smile, standing back from the fence.
He pinned his ears back and watched her trot away again, this time Majesty was by the fence, looking at Leo. "She is such a pest." he huffed. "She is annoyingly playful, inconsiderate, and not very bright when it comes to giving other personal space. She even goes after Jewel! That is like a death sentence waiting to happen!" he commented, making Majesty chuckle. "She never listens and acts like a foal." Majesty shook her head. "She can be sweet and kind though, and she is willing to risk things others normally would not, making her quiet handy sometimes." Leo rolled his eyes. "And did you not hear where she came from? She never got to be in a field with others horses, she was kept alone in a pen all by herself. Her owners had no other horses, or really animals for that matter. They only had a dog who liked to chase Luaba." Leo looked from Majesty to Luaba who was trying to fiddle with the tail of another mare. "Try and be a little nice to her." Majesty trotted off, leaving Leo at the fence.
Later in the day the mare returned to the fence, watching the stallion. "Why are you all alone over there?" she asked, making him lift his head. "Stallions are normally kept in separate pens." he replied. "Well, aren't you lonely?" he seemed to think over the question. "No, because I have those across the fence to visit with when I wish." he replied. "Well, I guess that is good." she seemed to think before she made her reply. "May I ask you something?" he turned to face her. "Sure, ask away!" she said enthusiastically. "Why do you play with the manes and tails of others?" he asks. He watched her think about it, then look at him again. "Because then they pay attention to me and I feel less lonely when they let me." she replied. Leo sighed and gave her a look. "Alright, just be careful not to pull on tails. It can hurt or get annoying you know." he said, turning back to his grazing, ignoring the glee of the mare who went to fiddling with his tail.
Last edited by NARANDA on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tardisonameter » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:09 am

*res*? Maybe?
EDIT: Won a different Friesian so dropping out of this one to give others a chance.
tardisonameter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:15 pm

extending this comp to August 22!
    Must have at least 3-5 entries <3
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Darn, I was so excited for results today.
Are we allowed to add more since we have time? Or not?
I'd love to add if allowed.
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm

@NARANDA sure!
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Congrats to NARANDA ! <3
    That art is gorgeous and the writing is wonderful!
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:28 pm

Ah! Thank you so much! <333
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me