Based on Click to view
Artist song&storm [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #64

Postby song&storm » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:16 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Image
Father: Image
Owner: Rix.Helios
Show Name: Sunlit Warrior
Barn Name: Sunny
Color: Silver Sable Champagne Pearl Khimaira Splash
Genetics: ee Ata Chch Prlprl Zz Kspl Kspl
Eye Color: Dove (Blind)
Halter and Pearl Color: Baroque x Red Rose

Breeding for Rix.Helios!
I forgot to add the Champagne gene to the mom, it's fixed now.
This breeding had 43 different possibilities !! o m g
hope you like her!
Last edited by song&storm on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #64

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:43 pm

slots:
1. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:34 am

Awe shes adorable <3 :D I love that shes blind too Thank you!!

id like her halter to be Gold please and the pearl color to be red ^^
Her name will be Sunlit Warrior after her parents and her barn name will be Sunny
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:22 pm

The golden mare laid in the open field, Her foal struggling to stand the moment she had finished cleaning her. Sunny was eager to see the world, explore it and yet everything was dark. She heard her mother stand and felt a nudge on her side, "mother, why is everything so dark?" she would ask her. Confused the mare told her that it was mid day and the sun was shining on them, she tilted her head turning towards the direction in which the voice had come from. Her eyes glistened with a golden while hue, the young mare now knew her foal was blind. "Your special my dear, this world will be a bit different for you" she said to her foal. "but mother i want to see the shining sun" Her mother held back tears as she nuzzled her foal, "my love i dont think you'll be able but, you can still feel it" the foal stood very still for a moment, then raising her head to the sun. "Yes mother, its so nice" she said as a gust of with blew past them, a surge of energy ran threw the newborn foal "Mother, lets run in the warmth of the sun" she cried as she reared up and jumped a her steps away. The mare chuckled "Alright my dear Sunny", the foals ears perked, "why did you decide to call me Sunny?" she asked bluntly confused by the name, "because you warm my heart, just as the sun warms your coat". Sunny ran to her mother and nuzzled her, and the two dashed off.

wip
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me