Based on Click to view
Artist song&storm [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #34

Postby song&storm » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:17 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: NARANDA
Show Name: Spring From The Fountain
Barn Name: Ain "Eyen"
Height: 18 hh
Color: Cremello
Genetics: ee / Aa / CrCr
Eye Color: Galaxy Goddess (violet, yellow, teal, royal blue)
Halter and Pearl Color: Supernova x Sunshine
Breeding notes: Eye color (Galaxy Goddess) may pass to four foals upon owner's request/permission.
Last edited by song&storm on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #34

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:37 am

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:00 am

Owner: Stumpy STMP
Show Name: Sireadh Spiorad
Barn Name: Pneuma
Name Meaning: Sireadh spiorad is Scottish Gaelic for 'seeking spirit'. Pneuma is "the vital spirit, soul, or creative force of a person"
Halter color: Could this be some kind of silver/grey/white galaxy,
Pearl/jewel color (halter): and these be the rainbow? c:
Lore:
------ The thing about lore is that it always has to start from somewhere and in a little town in Scotland, where sits on a foggy rise a castle, is where this one was born. The castle itself is not a real tourist attractions as its a bit off the beaten path and very little is known of it. Rumour has it a young woman recently bought it as well as the surrounding lands after winning the lottery. A few claim to have met this individual but she isn't the most chatty around the community, being focused on moving and renovations. That doesn't dissuade flapping lips though and it is often that at night teens will go the distance to look up at the shrouded castle and watch for signs of life.

------ It was one of those nights that the group actually saw something in their drunken stupor. A horse, but not just any horse a white one with flowing hair and high steps. They couldn't see gender from where they were nor were any of them in the shape to tell the difference anyways. The horse came out of the castle and looked about for a moment or so before taking off at a gallop towards the trees. The horse reached the tree line and paused a moment to look back at the castle, with one final whiny the equine disappeared into the dark foliage. The teens all scrambled home, and for the next week spread the stories of the pale horse.

------ On the next time the same group decided to go back and look again for the horse, they had an even larger number of people tagging along. There was far less drinking this time around as people didn't want to think they were hallucinating, but again a white horse made an appearance, but not in the way they expected. Horse and rider had been out looking over the property before night had fallen, thus were on their way home when the guests showed up. Eilie the owner of both property, and horse, decided to give them a bit of a show. So she dismounted few feet back from where she could see the parked cars, and people milling about staring at the distant castle. With an easy motion she had the bridle off the mare's head and put a swift slap to her rear. The mare let out a squeal before plunging forward and tearing up the trail. The onlookers all jumped at the sound that rang out behind them, most barely had a chance to turn before the impressive white form came flying past them shaking the ground beneath their feet, and the sheer pull of wind tugging their hair or clothes wildly. They watched stunned as the sudden apparition of the horse that ran right for the castle, sliding to a halt when she found the gates closed. With a loud trumpet the beast reared up and flailed challenging hooves at the offending obstacle, moonlight hair flowing.

------ This is where the lore started, as people ran home that night after the fright, all telling friends, family, and co-workers of the ghost horse that seemed to be haunting the castle at night. Like a game of telephone, people speculated on where the animal came from, what were they doing running loose, and how long have they been there. Some people knew the truth, but when they tried to explain it the people in town chose to ignore them, rather loving the joy of building some wild tale, romanticizing this ghost as best they could. It became a regular campfire story after a few months, of how the phantom horse was always hovering around the castle. Going with this castle tidbit people started saying they were a warrior's horse, looking for their dead rider, unable to relinquish that last bit of loyalty. Dedicated to the end this noble steed would come out under the light of the moon to search for their lost rider.

------ The only negative impact this had was the fact that Eilie started considering building a fence over the entirety of her property because of the amount of trespassers that kept showing up. She enjoys her privacy and it irked her something fierce, so she decided to add a bit of fuel to the fires of curiosity so that they may burn themselves out. With a help of a few individuals word started getting around of that saying that death rides a pale horse, and being touched by this spectral being would mean one's demise. So now not only is this beast a ghost wandering and searching for their fallen rider, but they are also cursed with the kiss of death, that maybe they caused the tragedy to lose their rider and must always wander to pay for that action. Soon people weren't coming by the property as much and the few attempts to catch the white being were stopped completely, superstition or not, nobody wanted to be the one to test it out.
Last edited by Half Tree on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:42 am

Owner: Baby bunnies!
Show Name: Angelica di Amore
Barn Name: Angelica
Name Meaning: The name is in Italian. The means "Angel of Love". Angelica is a feminine version of "Angel". Angel can mean "Messenger". Amore means Love. This mare has an angelic appearance. To me she seems like the type that would love and care deeply.
Halter color: Keep as is.
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep please
Lore: It is said that a white horse symbolizes the delicate balance between wisdom and power. People believe that this mare, is a saint. She spreads love and happiness wherever she goes. Those around her are taken in by her beauty. And for a while, they forget their troubles. All becomes right in the world when Angelica is near.
Last edited by Baby bunnies! on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural513 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:37 am

Name Meaning:
Pearl/jewel color (halter): (change or keep?)
Lore:

Will work on this asap
Supernatural513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Owner:
    Show Name:
    Barn Name:
    Name Meaning:
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): (change or keep?)
    Lore:

gonna try to enter. c:
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:37 am

Owner: wildhorse027
Show Name: The Podreen Mare
Barn Name: Eolande
Name Meaning:
    The name 'Eolande' is an old fairy name of a Celtic/Gaelic origin, it means 'Violet Flower'. The show name, 'The Podreen Mare' comes from a local irish legend about a man who acquired some special rosary beads that were sure to make his prized mare win every race she ran.
Halter color: Keep these ahh <3
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep these ahh <3
Lore:
    Eolande is a very special and sacred mare to the locals, who claim that one day the stunning cream mare just appeared. After the mare's first appearance the locals harvested the best crop they ever had and from that they claimed the mare was a bringer of good fortune, gifted to them by the faery's, and decided to name her Eolande, because the first claimed appeared of her she was said to be grazing in a patch of early bloomed violets.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Owner: Meddled
Show Name:
Barn Name: Adalira?
Name Meaning: Fairy of the harp
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Lore:

Res!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WatermelonBear » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Owner: Berani Lily Deeks
Show Name: TDW || Kakabel (Kakabel is the Angle of the Moon and Stars)
Barn Name: Moonshine (she is shiny like the moon (lol jokes) She is bright like the moon on a dark night, she stands out in the crowd and always is shining the brightest, even if she is put down by others)
Name Meaning: Uhh sorry the meanings are next to the name...... soz
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter): (change or keep?) Keep, its so pretty!
Lore: Funnily enough the other horses believe that she was named Kakabel after the actual angle of the moon and stars, they believe that she is a horse from god. Her polite nature and wisdom are probably another few reasons they think she is a angle. (Probs will change this)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Toyhou.se | Polizeihunde's | The NPHA | Deviant Art
Almost never on CS anymore, You can find me on DA :3
Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INTERFECTOR » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Owner: INTERFECTOR
    Show Name: "Shadowfax"
    The Rohirric for Shadowfax is Sceadufæx; "shadow-grey mane (and coat)."
    Barn Name: Vaalea
    Name Meaning: Vaalea is Finnish for light [also fair, blonde, and pale]
    [if possible, I'd love her to have no halter <3 Otherwise, info below]
    Halter color: Pure White
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Mystic Blue
    Lore:
    Shadowfax, a mighty horse of Rohan, previous chief of the Mearas, and known to be as swift as
    an arrow, has left the land to travel West with
    The White Rider [Gandalf], meaning a new
    leader must now rise within the herd....

A mare, with a pale coat that shines as though she were a star from the heavens itself, and eyes
    that seem to hold the galaxies in their depths, receives no opposition as she rises from within the
    herd's ranks. For this is no ordinary mare. This is the sole offspring of the great leader Shadowfax.
    Before Vaalea's father left the lands, the great name of Shadowfax was passed down to her in
    the hopes that she might now take over the Mearas and continue in her father's grand footsteps.

xxx
xxx
Last edited by INTERFECTOR on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

vaks || mama

| UTSB | WH |
      | MW | KF | MC |

' and somewhere, in the midst
      of your lies and your deceit,
      I see you for who you are
      and all I can possibly say is
      'sorry' '

- me, somewhere in my feels

INTERFECTOR

My pets
My items