Artist Sabatea [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #841

Postby Sabatea » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:16 am

User: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=721266
Name: Riptide

I like this little one XD I hope you guys have a fun time with this event! This one was inspired by deep sea life. The new mutation on this one is finned mane. ^^

Form to adopt:
Code: Select all
Name:
Personality:

Extras and prettying up are allowed! However, I will be judging this based mostly on the theme song and the personality!

Ends: 8/31/16 8/7/16

Transparent cannot be provided... The layers got messed up while I was making the viscet and I had to get an admin to fix the drawing, but the layers were flattened to do so. It also broke the glow around the viscet and the color references XD

Color codes available on request!
Last edited by Sabatea on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #841 Open!

Postby PopcornBush » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:21 am

Name: Archie

Theme song: Knock The Dominoes- Scott and Brendo

Personality:
Archie is a relatively calm boy, Besides when he is on the basketball court. He loves to play sports and usually wins the sport he is playing. He isn't very mean, he doesn't brag. His friends brag, about him. He is very popular and isn't into girls at the moment. His favorite thing to do besides sports is watch funny, creepy, scary, stupid movies. Archie is a funny boy and he always cracks up another Viscet at school.
Last edited by PopcornBush on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
PopcornBush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:22 am

sabatea u broke it omg xD
gorgeous babe! good luck to everyone trying out! ♡
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilucgraphy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:26 am

Name:Sea See
Theme song: Quiet Water
Personality:She is kind, loves to swim and make new friends

hi ! i like kaeya n diluc alot x3 the sillies
diluc or sealie, he/it/prince
˖°˖˖°˖
th | boo dragons
dilucgraphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:29 am

| Name |
Bleu (blue in French)
| Gender |
Male
| Theme song |
Eiffel 65 - Blue (KNY Factory Remix)
| Personality |
(some were quotes others or he would say about himself, or they're one worded personality traits)
|kind | not a heated fan | loves pizza | excited easily | bold | swimmer | the one that's always unprepared | confident in desicion | Rawr, I'm a dinosaur! | Let's do this! | 5 hour energy boost every morning|
Last edited by Wolfycat101 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~IceFang~ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:37 am

Name: Fathom
Theme song: Wave after Wave - Mr. Probz
Personality:
Last edited by ~IceFang~ on Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~IceFang~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:57 am

Basic Form wrote:Name: Jellal
Theme: My Hope Will Never Die
Keywords: loyal, stubborn, testy, rude, protective

headshot here
Personality wrote:wip

Sword Fighting wrote:wip

Last edited by kiffell on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:07 am

marking to watch!
super rad, Sabby, great job!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *-wolfs-* » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:28 am

nαmє:

Riptide

nícknαmєs:

Rip, Reef, Finn and Clam

gєndєr:

Male

thєmє sσng:

hαllєlujαh - rufus wαínwríght - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbO6P-_Zx0Y - Riptide is connected to this song in many, many ways, each expressing an emotion he feels towards it. First emotion is sorrow as this song was played at Riptide's mother's funeral. He feels that it connects her to him just by hearing the song, it also makes him cry a bit. The next is fear and this is because of how the song talks of love. Riptide is already fearful of love as it is and thus song describe love a bit cold and harsh. Finally is a tinge of happiness, before his mother passed away she had always talked about how wonderful Riptide's father was. Riptide's father himself left the family for no reason and never came back but Riptide's mother described him as a wonderful hero, who Riptide day dreams will come save him. But the voice who sings this apparently sounds like his father, who Riptide never met but still has a happ feeling towards.

pєrsσnαlítч:

Riptide is a battered soul who has gone through so much in his life that he is unsure of his own self. Due to this Riptide has self confidence issues and doesn't really trust a lot of other people. But to the ones he does trust Riptide is very loyal to, although this is also one of his flaws as he can hold on to broken relationships, especially if the other is selfish and only seeks attention. Riptide likes attention seekers mostly because he feels like he deserves to serve them for being his 'friend', and that's when they naturally use him. Riptide is also a very sensitive boy who can be known as a 'crybaby' taking things straight to heart, which doesn't mix well with the attention seeking people. Because Riptide is sensitive he tries his hardest to guard his delicate heart, not talking much to others, trying to ignore all the bullies, and naturally being a pretty anti-social kid. So because he is anti-social and sensitive it makes the bullies even harder to deal with, and in return Riptide has a broken smile and tries his best to ignore the bullies. In truth Riptide is a sweet kid, always wanting to make others feel better when they're sad, but somehow only messes things up even further. All that aside though this boy is also quite shy and after not really communicating with others he has lost a bit of his social smarts, normally not understanding how to help the situation at hand. With not much good experience with others, Riptide lives his world cautiously and fearfully, knowing a lot of others make fun of his stammer. Born with it, Riptide stammers a lot because of a bit of mental trauma due to his mother's passing so he tries his best to just not talk at all. Also Riptide has had hard times in the past with love and now fears getting close to anyone thinking in return they'll turn their backs on him like so many others had before. So in his own little world Riptide has a bit of a child's imagination, wondering one day if his own hero will come and possibly save him from all the bullies and others who broke his trust or his heart. His daydreams get him in trouble sometimes, such as doodling on his school papers, missing important assignment rules by not paying attention and getting him even more bullied. All Riptide wants in life is someone to love and protect, all the while safely knowing they love him back and would never leave him.

fαvσrítєs

Favorite color- Grey, like the elephants
Favorite animal- Elephant (no surprise)
Favorite food- Spaghetti
Favorite pass time- drawing
Favorite comfort item- A stuffed animal giraffe named Charlie, given to Riptide by his mother
Favorite plant- Dragon tongue.
Favorite item: A small elephant necklace he got from the reserve from Ryan. It is supposedly an elephant from long ago who had been the first one at the reserve, Sabjorn.

rєlαtíσnshíp:

níghtshαdє-thє suppσrt

Nightshade is like a support Viscet to Riptide. She is not his friend, not by any means, but after his mother passed Nightshade was assigned to help him re-enter the world. For a while Riptide feared that Nightshade, like a lot of others would tease him for his stammer or constant fear of being rejected by the world, but she was there no matter what. After Riptide was ready to fend for himself Nightshade went back to her other job, checking in time to time on Riptide. Many fun and happy memories are shared with Riptide and Nightshade and how she helped him get back into reality. Riptide know's that Nightshade is one of those special Viscets who does truly care for him,so he has made a special bond with her, normally calling her NS or sometimes even support buddy.

єlєphαnt trαínєr

One of the very few things that makes Riptide feel safe and happy is spending time with the elephants at his local animal reserve off in Southeast Asia. Riptide went on a school field trip one time and fell in love with the gentle giants, so after that he started volunteering there. Riptide didn't really talk to anyone who worked there except for Ryan, the owner of it. When Riptide was assigned to an elephant herd he grew very nervous, seeing as to how big the large males grew. But with the help from Ryan and a few others Riptide settled in, in no time. Riptide goes everyday after school to his herd, which he calls the Go-go herd. He's come to this name due to multiple movement the herd has to many different grazing grounds. When Riptide goes to volunteer it's like he gets lost in his own little Disney world, where he can get lost in the beautiful nature of the elephants. Riptide mostly loves how the elephants don't judge how he talks and don't care about his past, most of the elephants in the herd adore him. A young baby, who Riptide named Bingo, views him as a playmate and most times plays trunk wars with Riptide. Riptide has to use his tail for the game, but none the less always has a smile on his face. Now as for the training part, Riptide's volunteer work goes towards training Bingo and the others how to live like they would in the wild. How come some people ask, we'll it's easy. At the reserve many of the elephants were injured or their family was killed by hunters and we're brought here to be healed and live like wild elephants would, just in the safe borders of the reserve. Riptide was assigned to herd #0012, or as he calls it, the Go-go herd. His job with the three other volunteers is to try to teach or help the elephants remember how to live in their herds safely while being able to sustain themselves. Riptide was a special volunteer as the elephants work best with him. Some say it's because of his pelt color that he sort of looks like he belongs with the elephants, but others say it's because he is connected to them in a way others cannot. Riptide himself thinks they just accept him as part of the family and he's glad to be part of it!

єlєphαnt's σf thє gσ-gσ hєrd

Bingo- This is Bingo, the smallest and youngest member of the Go-go herd. Bingo's mother is Coco and his father is Blu. Bingo has a older sister named Kiwi as well. Bingo's relationship with Riptide is a happy one full of trunk wars and nice grooming times.

Kiwi- Kiwi is a well know member of the Go-go herd because of her distinct birthmarks that shine on her face. Not only that but Kiwi is the second youngest in the herd. Kiwi is Bingo's older sister and normally sticks around her mother, Coco, not usually showing interest in Riptide at all. But sometimes Kiwi will play with Bingo and Riptide and in rare moments cuddle with Riptide during nap time.

(Left) Joy and (Right) Banana- Joy and Banana are both sisters who joined the Go-go herd after their own herd split and died out. When joining the herd, both sister noticed a rather funny looking elephant right away, Riptide. But that didn't ever stop them both from loving Riptide as if he were their little brother. Joy always loves giving trunk hugs to Riptide while Banana loves giving Riptide many free gifts, such as bananas, hence her name. Both sisters love Riptide dearly and naturally protect him from anything, even a curious monkey who once got to close to Riptide and both sisters chased it off, making very loud elephant noises.

Mangrove- Mangrove is one of the male elephants who challenges Blu for top spot the most. In the wild these elephants would be kicked out of the herd, but on the reserve each elephant has to stay with their numbered herd, which means Mangrove gets to stay. But Mangrove is aggressive because he had been badly injured by a hunter and trusts no one, not even Blu who is the leader. Not only that but Mangrove dislikes Riptide, knowing he's not an elephant and has even tried to trample him before! Luckily Joy and Banana were there and so was Blu, all three defending their small herd mate. So now Mangrove just sulks and rips up the grass watching Riptide with an angry glare.

(Left) Frank and (Right) Grace- Frank and Grace are a cute, young elephant couple that travels with the Go-go herd all the time. This pair is normally seen trunk hugging, giving small love toots and even sharing a romantic grass dinner together. One of Riptide's favorite ships, Frank and Grace are both sweethearts and welcome him with open trunks. Frank is naturally curious of Riptide's finned mane and is gentle when he inspects it. Grace playfully shoots water at Riptide when he gets to close. Riptide loves drawing pictures of the pair and takes pride when he tells Ryan about the cute couple.

Tasha- Tasha is a shy girl who doesn't really come out of her shell much. She's one to travel at the back of the herd and barley interacts with the others, except for one, Riptide. Riptide and Tasha have a special bond in which both are sort of outsiders to their own species. Tasha loves hanging out with Riptide and even follows him around. Riptide always saves Tasha special treats such as sugar cubes and apples, her favorite. But what is most surprising is that Tasha let's him pets her, which nobody else can do, not even Ryan. It's safe to say these two have a once in a lifetime bond.

Coco- Coco is the mother of Bingo and Kiwi and also the mate to Blu, the leader. Coco is very protective of her children and barley let's any volunteers near them. But for some reason Riptide is an exception. Maybe it's because Bingo loves him so much or because of how gentle he is with them but the normally protective Coco relaxes when Riptide's around. Although Coco herself doesn't touch Riptide or do anything with him she trusts him enough to let him be near her kids, and that's saying a lot for a mother elephant.

Blu- First thing others say when they see Blu is 'big' but not Riptide. When Riptide first saw the leader he bowed respectively and said 'graceful'. For it was true Blu is very graceful, the leader often then not can be seen thrusting his trunk majestically or gently testing the waters for predators. Blu, father of Bingo and Kiwi, mate to Coco is the lead elephant and views Riptide as a respected member of the herd. Blu will sometimes nudge Riptide along as if he were his own son, leading him through Asia's forest. Not only that but Blu also protects Riptide, and one time Blu lifted Riptide up onto his back to ride along. The leader must see Riptide as a high ranked elephant who never quite grew right, but that doesn't bother the leader as he treats him like part of the herd and maybe even a friend.

dσσdlєr

Riptide is a massive doodler if you haven't already figured that out. When he doodles he feels comfort as he remembers how his mother used to draw small animal drawing for him. When doodling he likes only using 'eye doodles' his own little style of art. What this means is that the whole thing that he's drawing is in blue except for the eyes which will be dots of color. Most of his notebook is filled with drawings of his feelings or elephants rarley you will get a glimpse of a dragon's tongue, his favorite flower.
Last edited by *-wolfs-* on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:28 am, edited 15 times in total.
*-wolfs-*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:33 am

ahh i rly shouldn't try. keeping the post for writing and stuff

Code: Select all
[center]
[b]Name:[/b] Porsche
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Theme song:[/b] [url=https://youtu.be/2_H1CDascHc]It Boys! - Guys Don't Like Me[/url]
[b]Personality:[/b]
Porsche is one hundred percent full of himself. He does not need to eat, he's so full of himself. Por is full on cocky, along with a selfish and greedy attitude. He can't seem to show compassion or selflessness to others, and believes that only him is the best in the world. The drawing that Porsche made? The best. It's King Porsche, no matter what. No one has been able to change his mind about it, no matter what words they say or things they do. It was how he was raised, and how he will remain.[/center]
Last edited by elliott. on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me