---
Name:
Khalis

---

---
Personality:
---
- Laid Back -

Khalis just kinda...floats through life, living purely for the moment. He is often found entertaining the servants with songs and poetry, and has been known to quite literally fall asleep while standing up.
One thing is for sure, he is never in a hurry, and almost always late.

---
- Elegant -

Khalis has an effortless air of grace. He is a handsome kalon, and he enjoys the attention most of the time. His sense of style may also contribute to his gentle mystique, as he enjoys dressing in delicate outfits...adorned with a tasteful amount of jewelry of course.

---
- Playful -

Being that he is the seventh son of a sultan, Khalis wasn't much more than a statement piece for his father. Thus he grew up with a healthy amount of freedom which led to his mischievous streak. As he grew older, his childish pranks matured into a love for confusing others with his words. He is a master of speaking in riddles, and enjoys leaving others just a little bit uncertain of what he truly meant.
When suitors pursue him, Khalis is a bit of a tease, enjoying the sport of playing hard to get; though none have managed to capture his fickle heart as of yet.

---
- Wise -

Despite his seemingly carefree approach to life, Khalis is actually quite intelligent. He is exceptional at strategy games, without any apparent effort on his end. On occasion he will spout a line of profound wisdom, leaving his listeners baffled as he returns to his usual seemingly clueless self not moments later. He is also very observant, and can easily put together small pieces of info to form a bigger picture. Unfortunately though, his memory is unbelievably awful.

---
- Evasive -

Khalis tends to keep people at arms length, so to say. His mastery of wordplay allowing him to reply to probing questions without actually answering them at all. Not to say he doesn't enjoy the company of others, but it is a rare Kalon that earns his trust enough to be considered a friend.

---
Art (1 limit):

wip, History stuff;;
The world;;
Sometime in the distant future the earth fell into ruin. Cities crumbled, the ocean overtook whole continents, just as others arose from the sea. The world was reborn anew in this chaos. Our story begins in a once fertile land turned to endless desert, leaving what was left of it's peoples to adapt to this harsh new world. Several hundred years passed, and a new city was born. At first glance the budding society of the sandsea appears more ancient then futuristic, but the advanced technology of the past is constantly being dredged up and incorporated in the world. Rare visitors who survive the journey through the sands tell many tales of what lies beyond the sandsea. They tell stories of whole cities built on iron stilts above endless bodies of water, lands covered in cold white powder, and so much more. Those who leave seeking these wonders rarely return.

His Story;;
Khalis was born in this vast desert city, the seventh son of the sultan, but the only child of his mother, who was the sultan's second wife. His father was distant. His mother had an adventurous spirit, and hated being trapped within the palace walls. She even attempted to run away with Khalis on several occations, though they were always found and returned. On one fateful day during the festivities of his elder sister's wedding, his mother made one last bid for escape. She and the young Khalis slipped away info the crowds gathered to catch a glimpse of the Royal procession. Umfortunately, Khalis and his mother were separated in the choas. Khalis was quickly found and returned to the palace, but his mother managed to escape, and has not been seen since.
As he grew older, his father tried to marry him off on multiple occasions, but Khalis always manages to wiggle out of the arrangement. He has a reputation for being a bit of an enigma. He prefers the company of the palace servants, to that of the nobles who come an go.
WIP!

His alignment is totes chaotic Neutral

He is very gay.
Attracted to strength 'n honor, Bonus points if they blush easy.

Planned Accessories;

- floaty drapey cloths various colors
- golden jewelry

More history, explaining the situation around his NB mostly

There was quite an uproar when Khalis went missing, though he was not heir to the throne, he was still the son of a sultan. Many thought it was the work of their enemies in the West. Others thought he had run away, like his mother before him.
In all reality, it all started at a tea shop, it was not much of a romance, just three handsome young Kalons looking for a bit of fun. When it became apparent that they were expecting, Khalis went into a bit of a spiral. His father would hardly approve, and he feared that the sultan would outright reject the children. So he stayed in the city, hiding his identity until the kits were born, his fear was replaced by joy... for awhile. fatherhood suited him, he and the other males involved made the decision to part ways, in doing so splitting the siblings, as each took one kit under their protection. Khalis was entrusted with a small female, who he named Haruka. In that moment he decided would remain in hiding, for the good of his child. He raised her as well as he could by selling what little finery he had brought with him. He took on a job in the marketplace working as a vendor for a Baker in exchange for board for himself and his child. Their peace was not fated to last. The gaurds came in the night, dragging the disgraced princeling and his daughter back to the palace, just as his mother had been dragged back before him. His father allowed the child to stay within the walls, but refused to claim her as his family. Khalis was granted his former title, but is kept under careful surveillance, no longer allowed to leave the palace unaccompanied.
Last edited by Rorrim on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 am, edited 18 times in total.
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

for the arts an stuff

Postby Rorrim » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:24 am

Human Portrait (feat. Collin, my other Kalon)) - by me
Lost in a dream - by me