Based on Click to view
Artist worshipthesquid [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ Sol #7 || clipboard mcgee ]

Postby worshipthesquid » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 am

Sols are small humanoid creatures that dwell in the forests. Each of them
can transform into a fox. Sols are quick & have thin tails with jewels on the ends that
glow in the nighttime. The sol's glow at night is often mistaken for fireflies. Sols have
red markings on their faces which may vary. Sols are named Sols after their "Sol energies"
which are mysterious black forms that surround them.
Some Sols have permanent fox forms & cannot turn human, so some adopts come
will only be fox form!

part two of a million in 'squid does not know how foxes work'

I was going to draw a pastel goth kiddo but my hand slipped next time maybe

for this one gimme some background info on whatever it is that they are holding! what is it? why? it doesn't have to be a clipboard I was just stuck for a name bonus points for any references to personality and if you can tell me either of the characters they are based on.

ends 10th July!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b] (can be tba)
[b]gender:[/b] (can be tba)
[b]what are they holding?[/b]
[b]character guesses:[/b]
Last edited by worshipthesquid on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

cute character matchmaking!humanoid offspring design, humanisation and outfit designcharacter creation & development resources

neutral self-righteous | XNTP | ravenclaw | sylph of heart or mage of light | champion rambler

if I owe you art/we've been talking about a commission (or anything tbh) and it looks like I've forgotten, come poke at me :0
worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Sol #7 || clipboard mcgee ]

Postby worshipthesquid » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:51 am

(oops forgot something on the form, edited)

cute character matchmaking!humanoid offspring design, humanisation and outfit designcharacter creation & development resources

neutral self-righteous | XNTP | ravenclaw | sylph of heart or mage of light | champion rambler

if I owe you art/we've been talking about a commission (or anything tbh) and it looks like I've forgotten, come poke at me :0
worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 am

username: Nanorat
name: Alran (Al for friends)
what are they holding? Tablet PC. Not much bigger nor a lot heavier than a clipboard but with incomparably more functions and abilities, and an exceptionally faster tool, in general. Being very pragmatic and obscenely practical, Al doesnt spare a single extra second to something he can spend less on - all data in his tablet is strictly ordered and scurpulously structured to be accessible in no more than 3 clicks no matter how specific the task might be. His trusty tablet is with him at all times and constantly in use, to the point of putting up video presentations on it rather than explaining something verbally.
character guesses: Ive instantly got two vibes - Zoicite from Sailor Moon and Owen Burnett from Gargoyles. Dunno if Im right but that's what I felt!
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J-Hope » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:05 am

MarK

// HEAVING BREATHING
J-Hope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:13 am

One day left! Judging may be a smudge late bc I'm away from home but as things are it shouldn't be too much of a difficult decision : P

worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:08 am

Judging in a couple of hours, shameless bump bc I still have hope

worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Sorry wifi cut out - this Sol goes to Nanorat! Everyone likes more entries for their stuff but tbh you'd probably have won anyway, I really like the name and personality and your guesses were really good (even though I hadn't heard of either of those characters before : P I kinda want to watch gargoyles now). The actual insps for this Sol were Rapunzel, because I'm fairy tale trash, and General Hux from The Force Awakens, because I'm just trash in general, though naturally this need not impact at all how you develop him. Have fun with him! <3

worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:45 am

worshipthesquid wrote:Sorry wifi cut out - this Sol goes to Nanorat! Everyone likes more entries for their stuff but tbh you'd probably have won anyway, I really like the name and personality and your guesses were really good (even though I hadn't heard of either of those characters before : P I kinda want to watch gargoyles now). The actual insps for this Sol were Rapunzel, because I'm fairy tale trash, and General Hux from The Force Awakens, because I'm just trash in general, though naturally this need not impact at all how you develop him. Have fun with him! <3

Ahh, thank you so much! <3 I fell in love with him the moment I saw him <3
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me