math
    cooking
    swimming
weaknesses;
    drawing
    crafts
    running
    shopping

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Verona is a very quiet inverted girl that doesn't talk much. But once you get to know her she will open up into a funny, cheerful girl that will always want to put a smile on your face. She is shy when first approaching her, and is rather sensitive to words but can be tough as nails when the time comes. She had trouble letting go of things or people, she hates when someone leaves or she has to stop doing something. In everyone she meets she leaves a little piece of herself, all she wants to do is please others.

But there is another side to her.. no one really knows but her, and it's something wicked that she must hide for the rest of her life.

Vera works at a flower shop just on the outside of Chicago, she sells all sorts of plants and has a garden where people come to relax and take in the scenery. She enjoys giving away free flowers to people who need a little color in their life. She never went to college because she didn't have any major interests and inherited her grandmother's flower shop. She lives very close to her shop in her own little house surrounded by plants, hidden mainly by large bamboo stalks.

Her grandmother on her mother's side was originally from France but moved to America once she found she was going to have children. She had Verona's mother in Chicago, Verona's mother got pregnant at a young age and had her, after a few years she became sick. She died only when Vera was eight years old.
    Verona remembers that when her mother passed away they had set her body in a casket and set her a float on a lake that lead out to sea. Verona would often go to the lake by herself and sit for hours, watching the calming water. Then one by one she would see little flowers of all kinds floating out of the water towards her, she would pick them out of the water and put them in her hair, her mother's scent faintly on each of them. After an hour or so they would stop and the lake would go still. Verona often visits there today but only when she is completely along does a flower float her way, she'll often keep it until it dies and she'll take the petals back to the lake and sprinkle them in the water so they float back to where they came from.

--

néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me