#009 Irish Elk Chibis by IceFire

Based on Click to view
Artist IceFire [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#009 Irish Elk Chibis

Postby IceFire » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Would like to hear about their first spring up to two paragraphs long as max..

end date Friday the 8th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Doe
[b]Height:[/b]15.3 hh
[b]Story:[/b]
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #009 Irish Elk Chibis

Postby song&storm » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Username:
Name:
Height:15.3 hh
Story:

Marking, will complete soon. ^^
call me song | artist | ph
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parvroon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Username:
Name: thebestizwiz
Height:15.3 hh
Story:

Marking!
My best friend in rl is purpledaeyes, do not block us please.
I'm gone on vacation, please pm me about adopts.
Check out my new species, Sarkars!
parvroon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NuclearCaiman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:32 am

Username:
.:Headless:.
Name:
Issa 'Issa means Strong Willed in German.
Height:
15.3 hh
Story:
The grass in paddock was just springing up, rich and lush and a beautiful green that had the sweetest crunch to it. Everything in the small well kept paddock had a freshness about it, and even Chakra was hopping about friskily and tossing back her head happily. This was their first real spring, this was Issa's first spring outside in the cooling breeze and warm sunlight. Giddily, the smaller doe hopped up to her companion and butted her head playfully against the other's shoulder before hopping off and breaking out into a brisk run towards the opposite side with soft snorts and happy huffs. Her hooves kicking up grass and dirt as she ran and hopped, jumping and kicking her hind legs out. It was all so, so beautiful!
Slowing to a halt, her head tossing back as she let her legs fold underneath her and gave deep breaths to cool down again from her run. Her head laying out forward in the grass with her ears twitching this way and that way as she watched over her 'domain'with proud eyes. This was her herd's now that she lived here, and she would care for it and keep everyone safe and they would live as happily as possible....She hoped spring never ended...
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IceFire » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:51 am

.:Headless:. wrote:Username:
.:Headless:.
Name:
Issa 'Issa means Strong Willed in German.
Height:
15.3 hh
Story:
The grass in paddock was just springing up, rich and lush and a beautiful green that had the sweetest crunch to it. Everything in the small well kept paddock had a freshness about it, and even Chakra was hopping about friskily and tossing back her head happily. This was their first real spring, this was Issa's first spring outside in the cooling breeze and warm sunlight. Giddily, the smaller doe hopped up to her companion and butted her head playfully against the other's shoulder before hopping off and breaking out into a brisk run towards the opposite side with soft snorts and happy huffs. Her hooves kicking up grass and dirt as she ran and hopped, jumping and kicking her hind legs out. It was all so, so beautiful!
Slowing to a halt, her head tossing back as she let her legs fold underneath her and gave deep breaths to cool down again from her run. Her head laying out forward in the grass with her ears twitching this way and that way as she watched over her 'domain'with proud eyes. This was her herd's now that she lived here, and she would care for it and keep everyone safe and they would live as happily as possible....She hoped spring never ended...

Congrats was sad to see no other forms completed.
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me