Based on Click to view
Artist y i n [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#4812 Coyote Dun Overo w/t Skull

Postby y i n » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Say Hello to the coyote sibling !
This fella is the full sibling to #4809 , meaning they may not breed or be mated to #4809.

username:
show name:
name:
breeding notes :
Skull may not pass. Mane and tail edits and claw markings may only pass to 5 foals.

for this babe, tell me what their relationship is with their brother, #4809.
you may add extras, just don't go overboard c':
ending tuesday, march 29 at 9 pm est.

Code: Select all
username:
show name:
relationship:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I hate myself
her / she pronouns
taken ♥
tolters
CLR's
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4812 Coyote Dun Overo w/t Skull

Postby corvidous » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Ahhh reserve yes ;v;
I'm going to at least try?
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:10 pm

username: zipperdoodle
show name: Sea Dog | Calico Jack 'Jackie-Boy'
John Rackham (Calico Jack) is remembered for employing two of the most notorious female pirates of his time – Anne Bonny and Mary Read – in his crew.

His younger brother doesn't approve of Jackieboy's life style. He was a proper and respected man before he ran off with a group of pirates. Jack was bored with his old life, nothing excited him anymore and as much as he loved his younger brother it wasn't enough to keep him home. When the ship came to shore, he was quick to volunteer his time and quickly became a well known pirate. He was the First mate within a year, however something changed. Upon attacking a kingdom, and kidnapping the Princess Nausicaa,the entire ship was turned upside. The Princess was smarter then they thought, and she organized a mutiny and overthrew the Captain crowning herself a Pirate Princess! At first Jackieboy and her butt heads often, but it didn't take long for the chemistry to grow. When he brought her back to meet his brother, he was furious. The two don't get along well, but Jackieboy is trying to let his brother open up to the idea of Pirates and Princesses.

theme song:: At World's Soundtrack {Hoist the Colours}

fears:: never having his brothers approval, folklore of sea monsters

aspirations:: a child, family of pirates, to be a legend

favorite food:: baked sea kelp, the chef on board makes it perfectly

favorite music genre:: basically anything to get him hyped up.

romantic type:: head over heels boy, flowers and classic dates even though he's a dirty pirate

things he misses:: homegrown apples, his long main and tail

Last edited by zippo. on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 pm

♛~♛~♛~♛~♛
Username:
DarkestWerewolf
Show name:
Primera Espada
Relationship:
Being two years younger than Something to hide never really bothered Primera Espada. They were both on extremely good terms, seeing each other more of rivals and best friends than brothers. Sure they have their differences but at the end of the day, both would enjoy a good jumping or racing competition. Every chance they get, both would head down to the nearby lake just to gaze out into the watery depths and imagine about lake monsters or just talk about their life.
Personality:
Primera Espada is a friendly, chivalrous and competitive stallion. Since young, he's developed a competitive side because of his brother but he shows good sportsmanship. He tends to get lost in his thoughts if he thinks too deep and will sometimes just daydream.
♛~♛~♛~♛~♛
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:22 pm

username: Ariana Black
show name: Lycanthropy Moon // Lycan
relationship: Lycan and his brother always seems like they are fighting. They never seem to agree on anything and are always competing. Lycan and his brother don't always get along but when push comes to shove he'll stand by him.
theme song: Shakira's She Wolf [May contain phrases more mature than chickensmoothie allows but I'm not sure so fair warning but I think it is safe.
Personality: Lycan is a bit bipolar. One second he is perfectly fine and peaceful and the next he is in your face wanting to tear you apart. He is a calm cool stallion but can be vicious and violent as well. Some have even said when he was in one of his moods that he was wolf like hence the reason of his name.

Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summer. » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:24 pm

username:
show name:
relationship:

we have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
-hebrews 6:19
wmetolters
purlsask.fm
summer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#4812 ; c o y o t e

Postby tooru » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:06 pm

Image ▬▬▬▬▬▬
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓

↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
↓↓
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Image
↓↓
x
x
x
▬▬▬▬ コヨーテ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
p l a y l i s t ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ man down - rhianna ▬▬
me, myself and i - g-easy and bebe rexha
▬ ▬ youth - daughter ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ p l a y l i s t

❝MUTTERSEELENALLEIN; UTTERLY ALONE❞
    show name :: nothing to fear || barn name :: coyote

and if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones.
coyote's realtionship with his brother is complicated, to say the least. when they were younger, the two of them were very close - coyote almost even obsessively dependent on his brother. wherever one of them would go, the other would go, and no one would ever see them apart. coyote would tell his brother everything, and days were bright. but time changes everything. as they grew older, they began to grow independent, relying on each other less and doing their own things. they remained very similar, but both ended up changing for the worse. coyote stopped telling his brother about his secrets and his life, and visa versa. in fact, they completely dropped out of each others lives for a couple of years. this tore coyote up inside, because he loves his brother, and there's still nobody else he trusts more in the world. by chance, they met up randomly one day, and had their first conversation in years. coyote was so happy, that he almost felt he could cry with joy. they had both clearly changed yet again over the course of time, and although they're still not as close as they had been before, they are slowly beginning to rebuild their relationship, talking to each other more about what really matters and with coyote leaning slightly on his brother once again. and he wouldn't have it any other way.
'cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oh, mama, mama, mama
i just shot a man down
in central station
in front of a big ol' crowd
oh, why? oh, why?
oh, mama, mama, mama
i just shot a man down
in central station
oh, mama, mama, mama
i just shot a man down
in central station
oh, why? oh, why?
oh, mama, mama, mama
i just shot a man down
in central station
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oh, mama, mama, mama
i just shot a man down
in central station
oh, why? oh, why?
oh, mama, mama, mama
i just shot a man down
in central station
oh, mama, mama, mama
i just shot a man down
in central station
oh, why? oh, why?
oh, mama, mama, mama
i just shot a man down
in central station
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
art by me!!!
coding should look something like this ! c:
Last edited by tooru on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:14 am, edited 23 times in total.
tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stingray » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:45 pm

username:
Stingray
show name:
Midnight Prowl//Wolf
relationship:
Wolf respects hiss brother, Something to hide, he is more of the alpha in the family, yes Wolf is ambitous but he wouldn't overthrow his brother, he is loyal and will stay by his side, wolf does what he says and his brother isn't demanding or bossy so he is ok with it.
stingray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Reserve~~~~~~~~
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NuclearCaiman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:24 pm

:.username.:
TwistedArtz
:.show name.:
Spirit of the Trickster
:.barn name.:
Coyote Ugly/'Yote
:.age.:
6 years
:.gender.:
Stallion
:.relationship.:
'Yote and his brother's relationship is rather...strained and a bit of a hectic mess to sort out at any time of day. They fight, neighing, whinnying, and stomping hooves as they square off but never once has either been hurt by this 'fighting'. Coyote has been known to chase Something To Hide across the paddock, nipping at his shoulders and tail and visa versa. But there is no mistaking them for anything other than what they are. They are brothers, through and through. Coyote has been known to stand alongside his brother against anyone or thing he perceives as a threat and in the show ring they seem to work perfectly alongside each other. But they've always been that way, hectic and caring, protective and bullying. Siblings to the end.
:.personality.:
Coyote Ugly gets his barn name for a reason, he is the kind of horse to canter, trot, and gallop sweetly along till you decide you want to ride him. Then he gets ugly, bucking or suddenly stopping mid gallop as a way to dismount any rider brave enough to mount him. He is very selective about who he lets do so, and has only ever liked two riders in his life...only one of them he was willing to let onto his back. 'Yote can be a little flighty and easily spooked among too loud crowds and has actually lost two to three competitions because he was spooked by the cheering of the crowd into galloping during his showing. When no one is trying to ride him, he turns into a playful sweetheart too the riders he loves, nudging and trying to get them too play. Or attempting to steal the carrots or sugar cubes in your pockets, so watch him carefully.
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me