Artist husky. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by husky.

#4564 UNICORN 3

Postby husky. » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 pm

This unicorn tolter seems to be quite gloomy. I wonder why?

Notes;
    - the unicorns are not real; horns and sparkles are not related to anything magical
    - each unicorn is different and has a different competition
    - you may enter for 3 unicorns; you may win only 1 (this includes any future unicorn tolters made by me)
    - all unicorns have a preset halter design, though the winner may choose the colour
    - unless stated on the adoption post, I do not judge prettying up of forms. I judge the character you make

Username; Chibi~Predator
    Name; Sterling Impression//Argentum
    Gender; Mare
    Coat Colour; Grey Black
    Eye Colour; Blue

Breeding Notes;
    - horn, tail and sparkles may not pass to offspring at all
    - coloured shoes may pass to 2nd gen at artist's discretion
    - 3rd gen may not inherit these edits;
      - leg feathers may pass to 5/10 offspring; rolled for like brindle
      - mane edit may pass to 5/10 offspring; rolled for like brindle
      - beard may pass to 5/10 offspring; rolled for like brindle
    - if there are questions about breeding, please PM me

To Enter;
    This tolter finds it hard to feel happy day to day; please tell me why this is. You also need to write a short point-of-view from another tolter (that you own, or you ask permission to use) about whether they think this unicorn tolter will become happy in the future. Creativity and originality will contribute to winning. Only complete forms will be judged.
Last edited by husky. on Thu May 12, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4564 UNICORN 3

Postby Vinson » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Username ;; Vinson
      Name ;; Dreams of Ressurection // Anastasia
      Gender ;; mare
      Halter Colour ;; same color as the uni horn
      Why this tolter is sad ;; Everyone knows a unicorn needs a young girl as a companion, a close friend. Anastasia had a young girl - her name was Molly. Molly was young when Anastasia herself was foaled, and they immediately took a liking to each other. Oftentimes they would play in the small paddock the family had, Molly pretending she was a princess and calling Anastasia her unicorn. And so it went on - Anastasia will always be a unicorn. But Molly wouldn't live past fourteen. It was sudden - during the night. Horse thieves broke into the barn, tugging Anastasia away from her family, her home, her everything. And so, naturally, she called out. Loudly. Molly heard. And Molly came running. She saw what was happening, tried desperately to pull Anastasia back, but she failed - one of the thieves tossed her aside, another...another shot. And with one bullet, Molly was gone and Anastasia fell into a dark pit of depression and sadness.

Interviewer: "Will this tolter be happy again?"
      Chill: "N-no, I don't believe so...
      She was happy once.
      But not now.
      No, she could never go back to her childhood, revisit her happiness and her naivety and her beautiful emotions. No. She’s gone for too long without the love she needs, too long without that warm shiver in her heart.
      Every day she tries - every morning she wakes up like a normal tolter, attentive, waiting for Charlie to come and open the stable door, seeming to have forgotten her sorrow.
      And then she will remember.
      It brings her crashing down every day, and you can see the tears clouding up her eyes, glazing over, and she’ll let out a sad little sound, droop her head, shuddering.
      And you’ll feel bad for her immediately, because she just remembered that horrible thing that happened such a long time ago, when she was an innocent little filly. Even Elijah will go over and try to console her, nibbling her withers, and together they make quite a sorrowful pair.
      She repeats this cycle every day, waking up with a hint of happiness in the morning and dropping like a stone just a few minutes after.
      I don’t believe she’ll ever be happy again."
Last edited by Vinson on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:06 pm

markk
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Username:
DarkestWerewolf
Name:
Ocean's Abyss // Poseidon
Halter Colour:
Dark blue fade to black
Why this tolter is sad;
Poseidon honestly had an amazing childhood for the first two years of his life. Great friends, a younger sister and caring parents. However, one day, everything was taken away from him. Why? He was sold in an auction by his owner in an attempt to earn some money to pay his gambling debts.
His only happiness was stripped from him. Years passed and he grew up never seeing his parents, sister and friends since that day. He never bothered befriending others because he has convinced himself that only those horses were the only fuel of his happiness, with them gone, he couldn't find anything that could bring joy to his life.

"Will this tolter be happy again?"
Introducing Sarang, my Tolter.
Sarang's POV
Being happy might be the biggest challenge Poseidon faces but I'll always be there by his side to try and get him to be happy once more. Sometimes in life, things don't go well, but we just have to keep on going. Poseidon is still lingering on his past. However, I am certain that his other friends and I can make him know what's happiness again. We just have to be with him to the end. He has already been taken away from his dear ones. Us friends leaving him would be the worse thing to do. Being acknowledged as a friend by him is already showing a small step in having him be happy.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guilttripping » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Username:
Name:
Halter Colour: [preset, choose colour only]
Why this tolter is sad;
"Will this tolter be happy again?" [please link to the tolter you use for this section]
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Username:
diamondfox
Name:
Thorns of Sadness//Diamante
Halter Colour:
You surprise me!
Why this tolter is sad;
Diamante is sad because he grew up without his parents, being born on a horse farm. So, he never really knew his parents, and never had someone to teach him to be happy with jokes and smiles. Finally, he grew up, and no longer had to deal with loneliness. Then, he found his perfect mate. However, she was sold. Diamante was shrouded in darkness and misery for the rest of his life. Diamante is scared to love anyone now, because he's afraid that they'll just disappear again, and he'll die of sadness. Yeah, he's a bit of an exaggerator.
Jaycou
Well, I suppose he could feel better. He's not the happiest, and it's very hard to come out of his sadness. Plus, he feels like he can't ever love anyone again. However, of he does get over that one fear, I think he could be happy again. He just needs some love, really. He wishes he could start over, so let him. Of course, he may neglect you at first, but if you just try, you may just be able to make him happy again.
Last edited by lovestruck on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:16 pm

possible reserve! <3

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gently » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Username: allerleirauh.
      Name: we all fall down // ash
      Halter Colour: amethyst + silver
      Why this tolter is sad; ash's sadness is awfully hard to explain - it's like an empty feeling in the pit of his stomach that never goes away. he doesn't know how it got there or how to get rid of it, just that it's there every morning when he wakes up and it hangs over his head all throughout the day like a ball and chain that won't let him escape. others will tell him to just get over it, he's sad for no reason or he's just being silly but it feels like all of the colours in the world have faded and there's nothing left for him any more. he rarely spends time with his friends any more because he doesn't want to drag them down too - he knows they see right through his fake smiles and he just can't stand the thought of them all wasting their time feeling bad for him. of course he's grateful when one of them will spend time with him just because they can, talking to him for hours about nothing in particular just to take his mind off of things.
      "Will this tolter be happy again?" pie. the golden mare swerves her ears nervously, like she wants so desperately to be able to say yes but there's something in her eyes holding her back. "i... i want to say so. but how can we help him get better if we don't know exactly what's wrong?" she seems to ponder her own words for a moment before sighing. "there's something in him that's tearing him apart, only he can be the one to get rid of it completely and i know that's he's strong enough to do it - he just needs time." she gazes away for a bit and closes her eyes, like she's thinking very deeply about something. "i will be there for him every step of the way and i know he can beat this thing, whatever it is. he will be happy again, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow or the next day - but someday he's going to wake up in the morning and all of the colour will come back to the world and he'll see all of the things he's been missing out on." she seems more confident now, fully believing her own words. there's determination sparkling in her silvery eyes, her optimism alone makes it easy to believe her. "he'll get better. you'll see."

Last edited by gently on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
gently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Username: MiloThePitBull
Name: Simuka Dutu// Mutinhiro
Rise the storm//Thunder
Halter Colour: [preset, choose colour only]
Why this tolter is sad; res with disappearance of rescuer/first owner please dont steal
"Will this tolter be happy again?" [please link to the tolter you use for this section]
WIP
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:29 am

Username: Chibi~Predator
Name: Sterling Impression//Argentum
Halter Colour: silvery
Why this tolter is sad; Argentum is sad because she's moved around so much. The mare never stays around in one place since she's a difficult ride, due to the fact that she needs a soft hand and highly skilled rider. The special care she needs to be ridden is why she's been sold around, tossed from barn to barn the minute they realized they couldn't use her 'properly' with the staff they had on hand. The mare is a high class competitor with the right rider, but the right rider needs to be gentle and have finesse. The barns always sell Argentum due to the fact that they don't want to let a gorgeous, talented horse go to waste. She goes to a place who thinks they have the stuff to handle her, but then it turns out they don't, and the cycle repeats. Argentum has seen many friends come and go. Due to her friendly, nurturing personality, each separation made her sadder and sadder. Since she was brought to her current home, Argentum is unwilling to respond and form attachments to others.
Gale's POV
"I believe she'll recover given time. I know the harsh rules of the show circuit, and when I was young I was tossed around, though for a different reason." The stallion paused and pawed the ground before snorting and continuing, "With the right human to guide her, she'll perform well and realize that she's staying here. Even if the owner decides that she'll be used as a broodmare rather than a competitor, she'll be staying here for a long time.". You begin to walk with the stallion, and he looks out over the fence at the horizon, "Argentum just needs time for her soul to heal. Being torn from a herd over and over is a hard experience, but she can make it through."
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me