Username -
booklover789

Name -
Cornelius

Gender -
Male

Personality Songs -

Extra 1 - Short Story About His Past -
His eyes slowly opened. The streaming sunlight filtering through the leaves gently kissed his fur. He stretched, yawning widely. He shook to wake himself up, and then trotted out of the cave's opening, following the dirt road down to the waterfall. His heavy steps left a trail of paw-prints behind him, dust floating through the air from whence he'd come. He smiled as he gently stepped into the pool, the roaring of the waterfall so loud that it shook his chest. He took a deep breathe in, and submerged.
Under the water, things were completely silent, the only unpleasant sensation being a slight feeling of pressure on his ears. Such a change from the daily aches and pains, he thought, smiling. His eyes flicked open, and then suddenly narrowed. He'd sighed an eel, and darted after it, intent on catching his dinner. A few moments later, he was holding the limp eel in his mouth. He emerged from the water, and set the eel down on the shore. He then quickly turned back to dive under the waves once again.
Under the water, he dove down, intent upon trying to get to the bottom of the pond. He smiled, feeling a pull at his paws and tail. He swiftly turned, clearing the riptide that threatened to pull him deeper.
Suddenly, he was face-to-face with an angelfish.
He gently put a paw out, and the fish nuzzled against his paw-pads.
As the fish darted off, he realized he couldn't stay under for much longer - he needed oxygen. He sadly gave one last look around, and then swam for the surface. He wished that he would someday be able to live under the water - but he knew that would never happen. And that realization was perhaps the saddest thing of all.
299/300

Extra 2 - Story About His Recent Past -
Tears streamed down his cheeks. They dripped from his muzzle down into a puddle, just the slightest bit of sunlight reflecting off of the water. He hadn't had the best day, and was feeling quite depressed. After the rain had cleared, he'd found himself at the pool, the waterfall once again rattling the bones in his chest, the noise lost on him, what with his left ear being completely deafened and his right ear being partially deafened. Having been born that way, he never knew what most things truly sounded like, so that wasn't what was tearing at his heart. No, what he wanted, more than anything, was to no longer be in pain. Born with a condition where his bones and joints ached every moment of every day, he was done with feeling pain. The only time the pain ceased was when he was in the water - but not being able to hold his breath for very long had its disadvantages. Through his tears he failed to notice a small light floating in front of him. It landed on his forehead.
He frowned, reaching a paw up to see what had sat upon his head.
Suddenly, a large bright light surrounded him. He gasped in fear, being taken up from the ground, and floating in the air. Soon, the light faded, and he was gently sat back down in the mud. He blinked in confusion, suddenly feeling a heavy weight atop his skull. He reached a paw up, and was shocked to touch something solid sticking from his forehead.
He raced to the pool, and looked in. He saw a horn protruding from his fur.
He momentarily freaked, and fell into the water.
He thrashed, trying to get his bearings.
That's when he realized he could finally breathe.
299/300

ayyeee it's a techno unicorn!
Code: Select all
username -
name -
gender -
Personality Songs -

For this one, show me fives songs that best fit their personality. You can use 20 words per song to explain how it relates to them.

You can add two extras. If written, no more than 300 words each.

ends on 3/6

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2457358&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1456263807[/img]
Last edited by Hail. on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #533

Postby maritime. » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:52 am

Work in progress!!!!!!!

username - EverdaleDreamers
name -
gender - Male
Personality Songs - PFUDOR - Andrew Huang -(Wip Hehehehe) Happy go lucky
Hopes and Dreams
Last edited by maritime. on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:56 am

Res!
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowDuskeon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:56 am

marking!

username -
name -
gender -
Personality Songs -
ShadowDuskeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:00 am

Res
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .adventure. » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:29 am

mark omg

Heyo I'm adventure.
I'm a hobbyist.
Photography.
Art.
Writing.
Singing.
I'm apart of the LGBT Community.
Up for commissions or art trades.
Dm me for details or to talk.
Feel free to trade me as well.

Insta
.adventure.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:29 am

*silent res and flies away*

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:55 am

//res//

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Username - Doctor Whooves Lover
Name - Slushy
Gender - Female
Personality Songs - 1. Hello (Single Edit) by Martin Solveig and Dragonette - Slushy instead shy at all!
2. Spectrum (feat. Matthew Koma) by Zedd - Slushy is very caring and loves almost everyone
3. Hideaway by Kiesza - Slushy can be sensitive sometimes
4. I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas - Bubbly personality and loves to party
5. Ain't it Fun by Paramore - If you backstabbing Slushy than act like friends later, Slushy shows you the door.
Extra 1: Why She's called Slushy?
One day Slushy was out exploring through the forest. She was always the happy care free type of gal. She stumbled upon something she'd never seen before. It was a Icee, commonly referred to as slushies. Slushy took one sip and fell in love. The cold but exciting flavors of blue raspberry and cherry collided to make something close to heaven. From that day on this gal was called Slushy

Extra 2: Poem
Icee you, over there, beautiful, cold and colorful. Roses are red and so is your cherry poses. Violets are blue just like the blueberry in you. Your my one and only baby, come here and hold me close cause your my Slushy! Oh oh oh. Even though you'll be gone in my tummy, for now we're safe and sound. Oh oh oh my Slushy baby!

Fin~

Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Username -
booklover789

Name -
Cornelius

Gender -
Male

Personality Songs -

Extra 1 - Short Story About His Past -
His eyes slowly opened. The streaming sunlight filtering through the leaves gently kissed his fur. He stretched, yawning widely. He shook to wake himself up, and then trotted out of the cave's opening, following the dirt road down to the waterfall. His heavy steps left a trail of paw-prints behind him, dust floating through the air from whence he'd come. He smiled as he gently stepped into the pool, the roaring of the waterfall so loud that it shook his chest. He took a deep breathe in, and submerged.
Under the water, things were completely silent, the only unpleasant sensation being a slight feeling of pressure on his ears. Such a change from the daily aches and pains, he thought, smiling. His eyes flicked open, and then suddenly narrowed. He'd sighed an eel, and darted after it, intent on catching his dinner. A few moments later, he was holding the limp eel in his mouth. He emerged from the water, and set the eel down on the shore. He then quickly turned back to dive under the waves once again.
Under the water, he dove down, intent upon trying to get to the bottom of the pond. He smiled, feeling a pull at his paws and tail. He swiftly turned, clearing the riptide that threatened to pull him deeper.
Suddenly, he was face-to-face with an angelfish.
He gently put a paw out, and the fish nuzzled against his paw-pads.
As the fish darted off, he realized he couldn't stay under for much longer - he needed oxygen. He sadly gave one last look around, and then swam for the surface. He wished that he would someday be able to live under the water - but he knew that would never happen. And that realization was perhaps the saddest thing of all.
299/300

Extra 2 - Story About His Recent Past -
Tears streamed down his cheeks. They dripped from his muzzle down into a puddle, just the slightest bit of sunlight reflecting off of the water. He hadn't had the best day, and was feeling quite depressed. After the rain had cleared, he'd found himself at the pool, the waterfall once again rattling the bones in his chest, the noise lost on him, what with his left ear being completely deafened and his right ear being partially deafened. Having been born that way, he never knew what most things truly sounded like, so that wasn't what was tearing at his heart. No, what he wanted, more than anything, was to no longer be in pain. Born with a condition where his bones and joints ached every moment of every day, he was done with feeling pain. The only time the pain ceased was when he was in the water - but not being able to hold his breath for very long had its disadvantages. Through his tears he failed to notice a small light floating in front of him. It landed on his forehead.
He frowned, reaching a paw up to see what had sat upon his head.
Suddenly, a large bright light surrounded him. He gasped in fear, being taken up from the ground, and floating in the air. Soon, the light faded, and he was gently sat back down in the mud. He blinked in confusion, suddenly feeling a heavy weight atop his skull. He reached a paw up, and was shocked to touch something solid sticking from his forehead.
He raced to the pool, and looked in. He saw a horn protruding from his fur.
He momentarily freaked, and fell into the water.
He thrashed, trying to get his bearings.
That's when he realized he could finally breathe.
299/300
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups