Name:
Name Meaning:
Extra(one max):

-Prettying up is allowed
-May add ONE extra
-Extra can be anything
-Limit to extra is 750 words
-Extra is NOT necessary but will boost your chances
-Will mainly be judging on how the name and the name meaning fits into the personality, and how much effort is put into the form
-HAVE FUN

Ending date- 2/28

Mutations wrote:Lion Mane- Uncommon

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2969823][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2455758&size=large&format=auto&rev=1455936469[/img][/url]
Last edited by Brius on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
April 6 is my birthdayyyy XD
Brius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #537~ Anniversary Event #3

Postby Lady_Novianti » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Username: Veni Vidi Cepi
Name: Liontári
Name Meaning: 'Lion' in Greek Meaning: a man of great strength, courage, and pride
Personality: He is kind, very proud. He can be headstrong when in groups, but is always generous to others.
Extra(one max):
Our herd stalked one single animal. Something so harmless, yet worth so much to us. We brought the deer back and feasted. At least that's what the rest of my pack did. Hi! Im Liontári, and im only 1 at this time. In about 3 years, my parents will abandon me and I have to live on my own.

It was hard. Hunting, feasting, and even defending myself. I was sick and tired. I trekked for days over vast wastelands of grass.
Last edited by Lady_Novianti on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Username:
Name:
Name Meaning:
Extra(one max):

Good lord this guy is so so cute *-*
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Username: Razors
Name: Keita

Name Meaning: (Apparently there are many variations of this name. I chose the African variation.) Means Blessing.
Personality: Keita is a very outgoing individual, a pleasure to be around and always supportive. Despite her kindness, she is not a pushover, being extremely firm in her beliefs, she is a very pious individual, a good bit of her personality revolving around these beliefs. She respects nature and all things within it, again, this being reflected in her personality. She speaks with confidence and carries herself in the same manner. It is rare that she is ever unsure of what to do, where to go, or anything else for that matter. She does not simply jump into a decision, however. Keita is one to think things through, even if emotion tries to get the best of her. She trusts easily, but if her trust is broken or severed, she typically refuses to give someone a second chance. If she does, then they must be extremely important to her.

Extra(one max):
Keita's home is in Africa and her tribe is one of the more pious and superstitious people known there. Keita's mother claims that, despite being unmated and unable to bear children of her own, she prayed every night for seven years. Upon the seventh year she was blessed by the viscet Goddess Kyei. Kyei commended Keita's mother for her dedication and trust in the gods, giving to her an egg that was to be her very own child. Before the egg even hatched, the child within had a name. Keita means Blessing, and a blessing Keita was to her mother. Keita was raised with all the love that any mother could ever bestow upon their child, the pious nature of Keita's mother being passed on to her. Keita was raised to respect the gods and goddess' and to always be sure to pay them respect, as well as to respect all and everything around her. Keita is a very strong female, being raised by a female who values strength, both physical and emotional. Keita's mother had wanted her to be able to face anything that came her way, raising Keita to be dependable and reliable. It is possibly thanks to her mother and her guidance through life, that Keita chose to become a hunter in her tribe. Keita quickly became a distinguished huntress, her pack relying on her and her group for most of the supply of meat. Every hunt she would instruct her pack mates who joined her to pray for a good hunt, and whether or not they succeeded, she would insist that they give thanks for a safe return. As Keita grew older, she began to notice an increase in poachers within her tribes territory. Their food source was being hunted, but not simply for food...a great travesty was occurring. Poachers would kill, saw pieces of a creature off or skin them, or obtain whatever else it was they wanted, and leave the rest to rot. It was horrific. The first time she had ever seen the results of a poachers kill, she had cried, and Keita is not one to cry easily. So filled with heartbreak and anger at what had been done, the waste that had been made, that she instantly sought out her Alpha and the Elder. Through Keita's insistance (And constant prayer, she believes) the Elder called for a meeting with the elders of nearby tribes. It seemed Keita was not the only one who had noticed these poachers and over the course of three months the Elders attempt to come up with an idea and plan on how to deal with these poachers. All the while Keita pray, every God and Goddess she could think of was called upon, even trying to encourage the dead whom had been poached to speak up from the spirit realm and appeal to the elders for assistance. Keita's praying was not in vain, for in time the elders returned to their tribes with news....Each village was to assemble a group of warriors, separate from the hunters whom supplied the village with food. These warriors were to prowl their allotted territory and constantly watch for poachers. Should any of these poachers be found, they must be observed until there is absolutely no suspicion that they were aiming to poach. If this were the case, then the warriors and hunters were allowed to attack the poachers with extreme prejudice. Keita was the very first that her tribe Elder visit, inquiring if she were interested in leading the warriors in this task. Without a thought, Keita accepted. This was her calling, it was what she was meant to do, there was absolutely no doubt about this. Keita was to be a warrior, shielding the creatures of her land from the wickedness of poaching. Every day Keita thanks the gods for this chance, but also prays that the poachers will soon cease their relentless assaults and murdering of the creatures of her land. That day has yet to come, and so Keita still watches, her eyes always scanning the horizon for any sign of murderous intent. Known to both, her people, and the creatures of her land, as the true meaning of her name...A Blessing...

(708/750)
Last edited by Razors on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonets-of-destiny » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Username: Dragonets-Of-Destiny
Name: Cœur de Lion
Name Meaning: It's French. It means Lion heart. The reason I chose this name is because one look at this Viscet and I could just see a brave strong girl fighting through the wild with only her knowledge and sheer strength. But also its because of her personality. Cœur is very loyal and lions are very loyal to their pride, so what connects species together? The heart. Now this may sound crazy but Cœur believes that when you earn the trust of another your like one, your hearts combined to beat to the same song, pump to the same rythm, stay as one and protect each other. With her Lion personality and her heart combined she is truly the definition of Lion Heart.
Personality:Cœur is special because she doesn't have just one particular thing about her. One day she can be calm, caculated, and plain 'boring'. The next you can be in the lion's den with her spitfire and angry side. Another day you can be on her sassy 'get out of my face' boat. But the one thing that defines Cœur would be loyal. Like any big cat they normally stick to themselves, except for one species, lions. Like a Lion Cœur is loyal to anyone who earns her trust and will stick by them through thick and thin. But like a lion if you break there trust they can get very angry. So don't break Cœur's trust or her heart will win over her mind.
Extra (one max):
The sun was just peaking up over the horizon and already there was noise inside the den. A thud could be heard and was followed by a long pause before suddenly there was a weird roar. The sunlight slowly crept into the entrance of the den and its rays first touched Cœur's beautiful head first. She smiled and walked out into the open where she took in a deep breath. A shiver ran down Cœur's spine as she stretched in the morning’s mist. A yawn escaped her jaws and shinning teeth could be seen. Cœur slowly scanned the area in front of her for movement. She took a deep sigh and beamed, her tail rising high.
"Ahh, Africa, you cease to amaze me." Cœur said to herself before she sprung forward onto a large rock. Here Cœur sat on her haunches and thought about the morning and thanked her Chi (another word for the spirit in one) for her life. Bam! Without any more interruptions Cœur jumped off the rock and bolted forward. She smiled and gave a long howl, her mane flowing as the wind whipped it around. Cœur felt happiness leak into her as she picked up pace, clearing the long field in a matter of seconds. She thumped her tail against the ground and jumped at the same time, propelling her upwards in a high jump. She landed both feet and breathed deeply. All the smells of the savannah flowed around Cœur and she knew this was her home. A loud growl caught her attention and she flicked her ears back, turning. Curiously Cœur followed the sound and found a huge uprising of trees. She ducked under the winding branches and poked her head into a field. Cœur gasped as she spotted a whole pride of lions. Most where lionesses, but one or two were males and Cœur felt herself swell in pride. Her mother had named her Cœur de Lion which meant Lion Heart in French. Lions are Cœur’s favorite animal and she couldn’t believe she found a whole pride.
"I’m going to spend the whole day with you!” Cœur whispered excitedly to the lions. Of course they couldn’t hear her, but Cœur knew it was true. A loud roar came from one of the lions. Cœur believed that this must be the lead female. She looked strong and wise, but also old. Cœur decided her name would be Zalu and watched as the other lions followed her. Carefully Cœur followed at a safe distance behind the lions and watched their movements. Their heavy paw steps, gaping jaws, beautiful strong build were all the pure essence of magnificence, well at least to Cœur. Caught in her day dreams Cœur didn’t notice that the pride had stopped, their noses pointed upwards. Danger was around and Zalu flicked her rounded ears back to warn the pride. One lion cub was bored and started to explore on his own. He padded away from the group and Cœur spotted him. She decided to follow him, just in case he got lost. But something much worse happened. Cœur lost sight of the little cub and called out.
"Hello? Lion cub, where are you?” Cœur called out. A sudden loud noise exploded right in front of her and the lion cub smashed right into Cœur. Cœur was about to push the lion cub off her when she saw why he was so scared. An angry bull elephant was standing right in front of her and it reared up, coming down to squash Cœur and the lion cub. But at the last second Cœur flipped around and jumped out of the way with the lion cub in her jaws. Little did Cœur know the whole lion pride was watching her behind the tall grass. Cœur bravely stood in front of the lion cub and snarled at the elephant. She launched herself forward and bit the leg of the elephant, sending the bull into a twirl of fear. He turned heel and bolted, Cœur chasing after him. She went back to the spot to see the lion pride standing around the lion cub. At first Cœur was scared, but then Zalu stepped forward and nudged her, a sign of respect and thanks. After that Cœur visited the pride every day since and they treat her like she’s one of them.
728/750 words

Last edited by Dragonets-of-destiny on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I quit.
Dragonets-of-destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby International » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:18 pm

Username:
International
Name:
Aidan
Name Meaning:
Aidan is a name of Irish origins that means “little fire”. I chose this name because I believe it fits him well looks wise, and it goes well with his personality.
Personality:
Aidan is the kind of guy that wants to know everything about everything. He loves to learn, he catches on quickly, and he hardly ever needs things explained more than once. Along with this he’s very curious and observant, which can get him into trouble as much as it helps him. Despite being a generally smart individual, Aidan often acts and speaks without thinking. Sometimes he makes rash decisions that he later regrets. He says what’s on his mind, even when it’s better to stay quiet. Aidan is hardly afraid of anything, which can sometimes get him into situations he doesn’t want to be in. He usually will find a way out but he often wonders how he gets himself into those kinds of situations. He is a rather confident person. He has his own opinion of himself and won’t let others put him down or change how he feels about himself. While most of the time he’s sure of himself, sometimes when he really stops to think he will start to doubt himself. This is another reason he always keeps himself moving, he needs his forward momentum to stay confident and happy. Aidan is a spontaneous ball of energy, and no one ever knows what he's going to do next. He’s often a rather hyper guy, and loves jokes. He laughs very easily, and his laugh is infectious, drawing others into whatever silliness he’s instigating. This helps him easily make friends, which is great for him because he loves making friends, and tries to be friendly to everyone he meets. Sometimes, he’ll randomly walk up to someone and say hello, not caring if they think he’s weird.
Extra:
They Might Be Giants - Why Does the Sun Shine?
I feel like this song captures Aidan's love of learning, and the music shows his energetic personality. I think it also goes well with his name, as the sun is often thought of as being fiery.
Last edited by International on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - -

I use the usernames legogirlgreen2, International, and Link=Epic.
Which one I'm currently using changes from time to time.

- - -

- - -
International

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Shiveren* » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:24 pm

I'm going to mar this, may enter. This one is just so darn cute!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx"Reality is just an
x..xxxillusion and the
xxxxx.xuniverse is a
xxxx.xxxhologram"
xxxxx.....xxxx-Bill CipherImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x.xDA
x.xvιscєтs: please say *Shiveren* sent you!
x.xмʏ cнαяαcтɛяs
x.xtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xcoding credit
*Shiveren*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:40 pm

hesitant res o3o

username: funderful;;
    name:
    name meaning:
    extra:

wiiiiiiiip
╔══════════════╗

▶ i'm a major fan trash for the
following: gravity falls, steven universe,
star vs the forces of evil, pokemon,
undertale, fnaf, warriors, survivors,
wings of fire, spirit animals, hamilton,
disney/pixar, and studio ghibli!

▶ capricorn | infp | horse | garnet
just a reader, writer, artist, and gamer.
my viscets!

▶ if you like tol n fluffy rabbit-kangaroo-
raptor things, check out viscets!
if you mark the thread, please say
that funderful;; referred you!

╚══════════════╝
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Res ;w;
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:46 am

Username:ActualCannibalShia

Name: Våldsam ( Vou-ld-Sam) (Sam for short/if you can't pronounce it correctly)
    Name Meaning: (Fierce in Sweden)
    Personality:
    Sam is a very serious Viscet. He rarely
    jokes or goofs around, and is mostly silent.
    Sometimes, when he's not in the mood, he
    will and can be extremely fierce and rude.
    Other than that he's just not the kind you
    want to hang-out or mess around with.
    Extra(one max):
    Either this:
    Explanation that he has anger issues!:
    Sam has anger issues, yes that means he
    can be very dangerous, so maybe
    watch out when playing with him ok?
    The reason is because as a Viscling, he
    would often get teased and such, or get
    annoyed by younger Visclings, and since
    he can't hold the anger, he decides it would
    be best to let his anger out. So one a Viscling
    was making fun of his messy fluff, and started
    teasing him, Sam became furious and tackled
    the Viscling leaving a small bite mark on their
    face.
Last edited by shishou on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me