Based on Click to view
Artist ravemn [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima NB# 212 Cynric x Elwood

Postby ravemn » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:51 am

Congratulations!!

To my knowledge they'll be going up for adoption.
Let Fluffy post to confirm before reserving and stuff uvu

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos unless USD

-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
they/she
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.
free palestine
all eyes on rafah

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima NB# 212 Cynric x Elwood

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Contest info

Only open to people with 3 or less simas!

This contest is gonna be mostly family based meaning it will be judged on how well the kit fits into the family and how well I like the relationships with there fathers and older brother. The family is quite peaceful and often go nature walks and enjoy things such as reading so a overly hyper kit or a trouble maker would not fit the family or its life style, So please keep in mind this kit was born and raised in a quiet peaceful household where there isn't many issues that arise.

There will be no word limit for any of the sections besides the extra part that will be limited to either 300 words or 1 piece of art but you do not need to add a extra, That is totally up to you. Prettying up is allowed, I like stuff nice on the eyes.

End date will be the 20th

Family:

Family tree

Elwood((Father))

Elwood is quite calm and peaceful, He really enjoys spending time outside in nature and so he knows a fair bit about animals and plants. Hes the more fatherly parent and will always be there to offer advice when needed and will do whatever he can to support his kits and his mate, He may also say a few dad jokes here and there as well as offer piggy back rides. He may be a bit pushy though at times when trying to encourage another without noticing it though he will apologize if hes noticed that hes done wrong.

Cynric((Father))

Cynric is more of a book nerd, Hes always spending his free time reading books as long as hes not being dragged on walks by Elwood though he really doesn't mind it since he enjoys the fresh air. His favorite type of books are fantasy since he loves feeling as if hes going on the adventure with the characters, He will often try to read books to His little kits sadly not Roscoe anymore since he claims to be to old for having someone read to him. Cynric is really shy though and can't really handle going out to anywhere to busy so if the kit needs to go somewhere busy thats left up to Elwood to take them. Also Cynric would disapprove of videos games or spending to much time on the phone or watching tv so watch out for that since he may scold his kit over it.

Roscoe((Older Brother))

Roscoe pretty much a mix of both Cynric and Elwood, He enjoys both nature and books very much and so making his favorite type of books nature books. Just like Elwood he will often go for walks either alone or with Elwood and/or Cynric and just enjoy the wildlife that surrounds him, However unlike his parents he does suffer from depression time to time and will push others away just staying locked up in his room. With his younger sibling he is bound to play with them and take them along for walks with him if they would like to go, He just may not be to great at sticking up for them if they where in trouble even though he is normally good with problems just like Cynric he is fairly shy.

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Family Relationships:[/b]
[b]1 Extra:[/b]
[b]Links to your other sima(s):[/b]

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adonis » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:25 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GL to entrants
Adonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:47 am

Username: Lioncourt

Name: Belinda. Meaning "beautiful serpent."

Personality:
        ~ Selectively mute, she doesn't really like to talk.
        ~ A little bit energetic, not overly so, though.
        ~ Loves animals, especially reptiles, insects, and spiders.
        ~ Super outdoorsy, would be rather playing out in nature than inside. Loves camping.
        ~ Easily amused by things.
        ~ Very brave, not easily frightened.

Family Relationships:
        W.I.P <3

Elwood - "Daddy" -

Cynric - "Papa" -

Roscoe -

1 Extra:
        W.I.P <: Still deciding what she's going to do.

Links to your other sima(s):
        Wilson
        Mel [the bottom baby]
Last edited by Luscinia on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Username:LadyChinaAru
Name: Irianna
Personality:Clumsy,Shy,Caring,Smart
Family Relationships:
Elwood: She really looks up to him as she has low self confidences an often goes to him when shes upset for comfort. she Calls him "Papa".
Cynric: She takes more after him and loves him reading her stories while cuddling up to him. she see's him as the more serious one of her parents and calls him "Father" as she doesn't quite think he'd like to be called "Daddy".
Roscoe: She Loves her big brother, if she could she'd spend all day with him. She respects him greatly and always try to cheer him up when he's depressed but making jokes or singing for him.She calls him "Big Brother".
1 Extra:Her hidden talent is singing, she has an Amazing voice but thanks to her shyness and low self confidence she refuses to sing in front of anyone but her family.
Links to your other sima(s): I have none but im trying for this one#1and this one#2.
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:59 am

End date shall be the 20th, Giving everyone a little over a week to tryout and edit forms!

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:25 am

Dropping out... way too busy, sorry!
Last edited by gomi. on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Three days left.

FOUND
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts

FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:24 pm

LadyChinaAru wrote:
Username:LadyChinaAru
Name: Irianna
Personality:Clumsy,Shy,Caring,Smart
Family Relationships:
Elwood: She really looks up to him as she has low self confidences an often goes to him when shes upset for comfort. she Calls him "Papa".
Cynric: She takes more after him and loves him reading her stories while cuddling up to him. she see's him as the more serious one of her parents and calls him "Father" as she doesn't quite think he'd like to be called "Daddy".
Roscoe: She Loves her big brother, if she could she'd spend all day with him. She respects him greatly and always try to cheer him up when he's depressed but making jokes or singing for him.She calls him "Big Brother".
1 Extra:Her hidden talent is singing, she has an Amazing voice but thanks to her shyness and low self confidence she refuses to sing in front of anyone but her family.
Links to your other sima(s): I have none but im trying for this one#1and this one#2.

Only finished form so they win by default.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts

FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:00 pm

congrats on your first sima! I know neither of us tried out but your first sima is a big accomplishment! I hope you take good care of Irianna!
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me