~❊~ #1 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Midnight Stallion's Mascot

Owner: ArtGirl
Name: Mist
Show Name: Through the mist
Height: 16 hh
Color: Black and white.
Markings: Black and white paint markings.
Genetics: EE/aa/ToTo
Personality: Kind and a patient. Can be stubborn and is free spirited.
Training Rank: 2
Last edited by ArtGirl on Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #1 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:03 pm

~❊~Training Form~❊~

Rank 1:

No too long has passed since I left the C wolves study team and joined the CMM conservation, adoption center. It was cool but I've definitely found a home among these beautiful horses. I've had an amazing time learning to train them and I'm pretty good at it, kind of like a hidden talent. I've already some of the horses I've trained are earning ribbons.
I finished up my morning chores just as the ranchers were gathering outside. They were getting ready to help with the new horses and I was just as exited as they were, especially since I've been passed to adopt one of them. I rushed outside to joined them and in about 10 minutes later the trucks started down the driveway. I watched as they opened the trailer and untied the first horse. He was a beautiful dapple colored stallion but was worn out from the capture. I lead him into a stall and walked back to help with the others. As the truck came into view I could tell they were struggling with one of them. I started rushing over seeing them struggling but stop dead in my tracks when I saw the horse. "Could it be?" I said in amazement. There standing in front of the trailer was the paint mare that we saw on our first day to the field. Many thought that she had ran off after people started capturing the horses or got caught by some wolves but there she was.
I walked over and stood beside a couple of the ranchers staring at her. I quickly said that I would like to adopt her but another rancher from Willow Tree stables also had his eye on her. It quickly turned into a heated debate that lasted for almost a half an hour but in the end I won. Exited I calmly started to lead her to her stall but she wasn't going without a fight and that she made sure of. Finally I got her in her stall, gave her some food, a couple treats, and headed back to the ranch to collect my things.

Rank 2:
The next day I came to move her to her new home Crystal River Ranch. It turned out to be a huge project and when I finally got her in her stall it was 4:15. "At least she's getting some training in leads and loading in trailers." I though as I feed Storm. At first when I got there she refused to come out of her stall. When I finally got her to come out she started rearing and trying to get away. It took 3 other guys to lead her to the trailer, not to mention loading her in there. When I got back it was even harder because I didn't have any help. Thankfully the property is fenced in because she managed to get away a couple times.
A couple days later and she's starting to get used to her stall but she needs to get out and use some of that energy. I walked over to her stall and clipped her lead rope on. "Before we can do anything we need to teach you to lead." I said watching her.
I lead her out of her stall and let her go in the training coral. At first I just let her run. She had so much energy and needed some time to get used to everything. She was very exited and ran countless laps around there snorting and bucking. Eventually she slowed down and I was able to get in with her.I tried starting to run her around the coral. She was stubborn and at first she would try to stop and either run across the coral or in the opposite direction. After awhile I managed to get her to run only clockwise so I decided to see how she would handle changing direction. A couple times she wouldn't listen and turn around but with a snap of the rope she got the idea and started listening. I could tell she was getting tired but she hadn't lost any of her fight. I walked back and leaned against the corral to see if she would approach me yet. After a few minutes the only thing she would do was stretch her neck towards me. It was going to take a lot longer than that for her to get used to me. I managed somehow to get the lead rope back on her with a lot of effort and lead her back into her stall for the day. I mostly kept doing that for the week just trying to get her used to the idea of obeying orders.

Rank 3:

Rank 4:

Rank 5:

Rank 6:

Rank 7:

Rank 8:

Rank 9:

Rank 10:
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me