One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum Warg #240 :: The icy sea

Postby Petscop » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:37 am

Eevee just had to make a walrus themed warg on the second day
HE JUST HAD TO

Anyway, yep
Walrus based i guess ;w;

Ends on the 31st

Extras - Why not | Prettying up - Sure!!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
What is the orb?;;
Their relationship with the ocean;;
Last edited by Petscop on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg #240 :: The icy sea

Postby nyctorin. » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:24 am

Name:: Naida (nye-duh); it means "water nymph"

The contents of this Warg's orb are a mixture of sea water and multiple remnants of various seas creatures (bits of walrus tusk, fish scales, coral pieces, etc.). When all of these seemingly random pieces come together inside her orb, it gives her the ability to communicate telepathically, mostly with seas animals. There have been rare occasions where she's attempted to communicate with other Warg's this way, but at most, they'd only result in giving the victim a mildly uncomfortable feeling. Her powers are primarily reserved for the minds of sea creatures, whom of which she takes great interest in, and has since cub hood.

Naida was raised by the sea and orphaned at a young age when a terrible storm struck and flooded her family's home. She was the only one to make it to high ground in time, and was left standing on a rocky, moonlit shore, staring down into the dark, treacherous waters that had taken her parents lives. The cub stayed up all night, watching, waiting for the two to climb up with her so they could continue their life and find a new home. They never did. When dawn came, the cub finally assumed the worst and collapsed on the shore, weeping and crying until her throat was hoarse. Unknowingly, her great emotional pain was beginning to tap into the powers of her orb, carrying her wails far out into the sea and sending out a distress signal for any and all creatures that cared to listen. Not but an hour later, various sea creatures had approahced the shore she had collapsed upon, and she found herself being consoled and taken in by the unlikeliest of families. From that day onward, after discovering her abilities and finding comfort in the sea, she grew close to it, despite what it had originally taken from her. The creatures of the deep became her friends, and she developed a lifetyle almost completely Independant of other Wargs. Of course, the occasional traveler would come her way and step onto the sands of her home, but she would always refuse to be pried away from her sea. She'd over them fish, seashell necklaces, tell them stories, and even introduce them to some of her fish-friends, but she would never leave.

This Warg is very quiet on the outside, but her mind is constantly filled with the noise of fantasy, deep thought, and imagination. She rarely speaks aside from a few wise words, or some simple, idle conversation, but she is always thinking; the sign of a truly Intellegent mind. Needless to say, her silence is possibly due to the fact that she lives a hermit life and rarely associates herself with members of her kind. She'd much rather be watching fish swim peacefully in the bay than get involved in whatever her species is supposed to be doing. Though things can get lonely, and she does often yearn for another that share her love of the sea, she does enjoy the peace and quiet her simple life brings. She is a peacemaker afterall; violence is never on her mind, and she prefers to shy away from any and all drama. This Warg can appear distant to the rare few that approach her; her mind always seem elsewhere, and her soft, gentle voice always has a airy hint of mystery to it. She is an enigma, to say the least, but if you were really willing to take the time to get to know her, you might be surprised.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:27 am

mark/res?
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:16 am

i may or may not enter....

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:20 am

.::DJ-Wolfie::. wrote:
Name:: Naida (nye-duh); it means "water nymph"

The contents of this Warg's orb are a mixture of sea water and multiple remnants of various seas creatures (bits of walrus tusk, fish scales, coral pieces, etc.). When all of these seemingly random pieces come together inside her orb, it gives her the ability to communicate telepathically, mostly with seas animals. There have been rare occasions where she's attempted to communicate with other Warg's this way, but at most, they'd only result in giving the victim a mildly uncomfortable feeling. Her powers are primarily reserved for the minds of sea creatures, whom of which she takes great interest in, and has since cub hood.

Naida was raised by the sea and orphaned at a young age when a terrible storm struck and flooded her family's home. She was the only one to make it to high ground in time, and was left standing on a rocky, moonlit shore, staring down into the dark, treacherous waters that had taken her parents lives. The cub stayed up all night, watching, waiting for the two to climb up with her so they could continue their life and find a new home. They never did. When dawn came, the cub finally assumed the worst and collapsed on the shore, weeping and crying until her throat was hoarse. Unknowingly, her great emotional pain was beginning to tap into the powers of her orb, carrying her wails far out into the sea and sending out a distress signal for any and all creatures that cared to listen. Not but an hour later, various sea creatures had approahced the shore she had collapsed upon, and she found herself being consoled and taken in by the unlikeliest of families. From that day onward, after discovering her abilities and finding comfort in the sea, she grew close to it, despite what it had originally taken from her. The creatures of the deep became her friends, and she developed a lifetyle almost completely Independant of other Wargs. Of course, the occasional traveler would come her way and step onto the sands of her home, but she would always refuse to be pried away from her sea. She'd over them fish, seashell necklaces, tell them stories, and even introduce them to some of her fish-friends, but she would never leave.

This Warg is very quiet on the outside, but her mind is constantly filled with the noise of fantasy, deep thought, and imagination. She rarely speaks aside from a few wise words, or some simple, idle conversation, but she is always thinking; the sign of a truly Intellegent mind. Needless to say, her silence is possibly due to the fact that she lives a hermit life and rarely associates herself with members of her kind. She'd much rather be watching fish swim peacefully in the bay than get involved in whatever her species is supposed to be doing. Though things can get lonely, and she does often yearn for another that share her love of the sea, she does enjoy the peace and quiet her simple life brings. She is a peacemaker afterall; violence is never on her mind, and she prefers to shy away from any and all drama. This Warg can appear distant to the rare few that approach her; her mind always seem elsewhere, and her soft, gentle voice always has a airy hint of mystery to it. She is an enigma, to say the least, but if you were really willing to take the time to get to know her, you might be surprised.

Winner! I loved what you did for her story! Take care of Naida ;w;
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctorin. » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:33 am

Ahh, thank you so much! I definitely will. ^^
(( rin // she/her // demi-pan // highschooler // intj // Discord: Rin#7584 ))
my da - viscets x x x - my sis <3
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me